Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

New Sig

0 0

new sig rate 1-10 , pm me if you want one =D

0 0

9/10 nice! but wtf is that square in the middle? and you kinda fucked the quote…

0 0

Okay well if I've never used photoshop I would give that a 10. But….

I can see what you used etc and there is nothing original in that design. Sorry but it is similar to the ones you have in your sig. Grungey brushes with a background layered soft light and some text.

Even the rectangle of light was used on Anarcho-Hippie and my latest sigs. It was original for a week now it's gone.

Try making something that no one else has done….

5/10

0 0

yeah i know :-\ im gonna make a new one soon but i liked the color scheme on this one

0 0

So do I - I would rather tell you the negative though! xD

And ignore the twat with the huge sig. He doesn't understand abstract or the concept of designing dude.

Rectangle is sweet - My favourite part of sigs atm.

Next time try incooperating something new. I used the CS2 logo and extrude triangles and edited the dimensions to fit the sig etc. Just to make something that someone else hasn't done. I'm going to make another one tonight. I will post when finished :)

0 0

-The_Flash- wrote: So do I - I would rather tell you the negative though! xD

And ignore the twat with the huge sig. He doesn't understand abstract or the concept of designing dude.

Rectangle is sweet - My favourite part of sigs atm.

Next time try incooperating something new. I used the CS2 logo and extrude triangles and edited the dimensions to fit the sig etc. Just to make something that someone else hasn't done. I'm going to make another one tonight. I will post when finished :)

lmao thats hilarious man but yeah im gonna make a new sig as well ima take your advice and not do that kind of stuff thats all over the web im not gonna use brushes , maybe the ones incorporated with CS2 but thats about it , thanks for the advice and ill post my new one soon to

0 0

Heh fancy a mini comp? We both design a sig the same dimensions as the ones in my sig and we will post in a thread and people can judge. You have a day to complete the design then once 10 votes have been casted then the person who has the most votes wins.

Winner has control over other persons sig for a week? xD

Sig must include some graphic incoorperation - eg CS2 logo etc etc

0 0

aim me on AIM to talk about this =D im willing to take it aim SN is

GraySh0ck i look forward to talking to you about this

0 0

why dont you .. make stuff liek that to win the competition. 9/10

0 0

it doesnt have a border. -add a border and +1 to my rating. -add a diffrent color and add +1 to my rating. -use original drawn skull stuff and stuff add plus +2 to my rating.

you can only choose one thing to add to my rating above.

i give you.. 4/10

mainly because.. its a image prob found off internet with a background, darkened, then a square with a screened color to add brightness, and a highly unreadable quote that doesnt give credit. wheres the originality?

-Frozen Flame

0 0

Frozen Flame wrote: mainly because.. its a image prob found off internet with a background, darkened, then a square with a screened color to add brightness, and a highly unreadable quote that doesnt give credit. wheres the originality?

I have to agree with this. I see this a lot, getting an abstract image on internet for the background, getting a 3D person or something on foreground and a little bit of colour matching …and i don't like it anymore.

0 0

aww come on dude. i have that quote on my sig also..:|

0 0

Oh yes, and pls try to create your own quotes instead of using 'famous ppls' quotes ;)

0 0

Heh I hate the backgrounds off the web. I prefer exchanging designs for C4D. Or getting lots of brushes etc - Once you know the ins and outs of CS2 you won't need to .

0 0

i didnt use that as a background :-P