Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Graphix Fun Contest.

0 0

Well since i am the comp organizer i thought i'd but up a fun compo for the sig makers around here.

Basic rules, i put up a link to a render or set up a theme, and everybody can participate with 1 contribution per candidate, and no editing posts.

SIG SIZES:

350150px or 400100px or 500*100px

After 1 week of the render placement the submissions will be judged by the public and/or 3 judges.

It's fun based, the only thing you get of it is respect if you made something l33t.

So lets see who can do the best work around here.

first render up http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/7566/renderse0.png

my result:

Give it a go no matter how bad you think you are.

Looking forward to see the result.;)

0 0

Also comments are appreciated :)

0 0

$1337 says you had that done already and just suck the render on it. :happy: no disrespect May there should be a size or size range so people dont do that, i realise it can clearly still be done. Are the graphics suppose to be sig sized or background theres a big difference, let us know if you dont go pacific

0 0

tancurrom wrote: $1337 says you had that done already and just suck the render on it. :happy: no disrespect May there should be a size or size range so people dont do that, i realise it can clearly still be done. Are the graphics suppose to be sig sized or background theres a big difference, let us know if you dont go pacific

mine? if youre betting its mine.. youre dead wrong. so you owe me $1337 since i make all my sigs by hand.. and well when i need to make them. i dont have premade sigs. :P

0 0

updated the post with sig sizes

0 0

add 500x100 those are the basic sig sizes. :|

EDIT* to prove i dont have premade banners… heres one that i just made

EDIT* if not adding 500x100 heres one that fits the size…

0 0

500*100 added, still waiting on some other people to join in. Come on chaps, its a fun contest so you don't have anything to lose :happy:

0 1

hack4u wrote: add 500x100 those are the basic sig sizes. :|

finally!! someone who knows what a proper sig size is!

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote:

finally!! someone who knows what a proper sig size is!

yeah i know.. seriously wtf is wrong with ppl who make the smaller sigs. sometimes 600x100 is nice as well. long and narrow is what a sig is all about.

also i think the contest should consist of 5 renders so that there can be a choice. or the use of more than one render at a time :)

0 0

I've just got in from holiday - 4am and have been travelling since 9pm so excuse the mess on the gfx.

Plus… screw the sizes I didn't read them lol - I'm too tired to follow measurements that aren't really needed.

0 0

I've chosen to use 1 render or theme at a time because then you have the best view of who is the most creative with what they have. If i pick 5 renders its too easy.

Besides i don't like to use the render i gave this time as well but stil if you want to be fluent in photoshop and do work for others you got to motivate yourself to work with what they want etc etc.;)

Keep them comming

0 0

can you explain to me the concept of 1 render?…

are you reffering to 1 use of the image you provided?

The Manager
0 0

Here is my submission.

Hope you all like it :evil:

0 0

7 days are up, open to judging now, state your top 3, people who participated can't vote ofc :)

0 0

i think ppl stopped participating in it.. so after 3 entrys its not .. well too fun. plus the render sucked. :|

0 0

Cmon bring in another render, i like to participate ;)

Should be fun another render each week or a simpel icon to reform and things like that.

The Manager
0 0

There are 4 contestants.

Anarchie: hack4u: AldarHawk: The Flash:

Get voting People!!! :evil::evil::evil:

EDIT: ALDAR USED THE WRONG IMAGE FOR ME….. :whoa:

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I'm going with AldarHawk's I like the orangeyness of the background xD

0 0

Anarchies!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D