Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

My first banner

0 0

Hi, I am not a newb to hacking but when it comes to GFX I don't know up from down. Please don't simply say, "thats crap" tell me how to improve.

BTW. It was designed with this site in mind

http://www.savecheese.com/index2.php

0 0

He used Photoshop ofcourse,,

Well, it's pretty basic. I think you need to have a different background. Just plain black is.. pretty.. boring.

If you use photoshop you can PM me with questions, 'cause I can photoshop a bit.

0 0

djdan_master wrote: no spyware , he could have used ppaint shop pro

Only if he would be stupid, and mozzer isn't stupid ;)

Naah your right I guess. But most of the people out there are using PS.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

spyware wrote: [quote]djdan_master wrote: no spyware , he could have used ppaint shop pro

Only if he would be stupid, and mozzer isn't stupid ;)

Naah your right I guess. But most of the people out there are using PS.[/quote]

Hey PSP isn't gay!!! I made my sig in PSP but I guess it ain't great

0 0

Yer, I used Photoshop. I used to love PSP though.

I used black cos it fitted the colour scheme.

Thanks for the comments

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

i would've added some grunge brushes in there, and some grungey text… also some color, with photoshop u can do alot to ur images download some brushes and text

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

rockbll4 wrote: i would've added some grunge brushes in there, and some grungey text… also some color, with photoshop u can do alot to ur images download some brushes and text

Grunge brushes!!! Hell yea!! xD

0 0

Sorry, brushes…

Did I not make it clear I am a newb to GFX. Grunge? Isn't that music?

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

mozzer wrote: Grunge? Isn't that music?

Yes it is, but you can get grungy styles.

0 0

As a newb to photoshop I recommend initially playwith filters and layer styles to get some more 3-D effects and what not. Once you have the ability to create a decent sig using those styles, you would then move onto brushes and patterns.

Use this link :- www.Good-Tutorials.com to get inspiration on ideas. Because no matter how hard you try to replicate something it will turn out different.

Then this :- www.GameRenders.com to get some gaming charecters or images that people have allready rendered (rendered as in cut the charecter out of the background). Also use the forums as that's where the wider majority of renders are from user submittions.

Then a personal tutorial of mine:- www.FlashGFX.co.uk/revolution/tutorials/1.zip I wrote this tutorial to show people how to use 2 simple and effective effects on photoshop. Pixel stretch and Pop out sig. Enjoy!

By all means, I have lots of brushes - Custom made also. And if you would like help with more aspects of photoshop, just message me on MSN or whatnot.