Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Stegano [CONTAINS STEGANO 2 SPOILER]

0 0

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to make the source of an image include a message like Stegano number two's source file. Thanks in advance!

0 0

Have you try to just add the text at the end … that should work.

0 0

I just tried adding text to the end of the picture while it was opened up in notepad and it screws the whole picture up.

0 0

bubble wrote: I just tried adding text to the end of the picture while it was opened up in notepad and it screws the whole picture up.

Exactly. That's what happened to me too when I tried to do so. After I added the text to the end of the ASCII file I tried to open the pic in Paint, for example, but it didn't work (said it couldn't read the file). Any other suggestions?

0 0

I have herd of steganography programs, i would take it these can do it for you. I have never seen nore used one, so this mighten be legit info.

0 0

I'd like to know how to do this too.

0 0

for some reason i was unable to post on this thread when. as im writing this i don't know if this time it wont timeout again. i was so frustrated with this that i pm'd the author of the topic my answer so he could post here but he didnt…

well to do that you should use an hex editor and insert the text string at the bottom of the file.

the reason notepad doesnt work it's because when you save the file it will change its headers making it no longer an image. but a text file

0 0

lol dude sorry I haven't checked my messages box :P Only now saw the message… didn't even know you sent anything to me. Anyway I'll check that. Thanks!