Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rate my work grphx

0 0

These are a couple of rendersigs i made trying to improve my photoshop handling

Comments are appreciated…

#1: #2: #3: #4: #5: #6: #7: #8: #9: #10:

That will be all ;)

0 0

Hey.

Nice to see someone else who can produce photoshop work to a decent standard.

Here are my opinions on each design as I know how important feedback is when using photoshop.

#1: I love the graphics and the render you used. Brilliant colour choice, one of my favourites. Struggle to find a negative.

#2: Best feature is the brush you used to create the smokey fog effect. Works well with the colours and the render you used. Only negative (And this really is nit-picking) is the darker brush marks, they are too randomly placed.

#3: Render is a downside but that doesn't show your skills. I dislike the outline of the render, it is too blurry in comparison to the other side of the sig

#4: Another one of my favourites. I love the darker colours, brushes and the pattern tool. Even the attention to detail in the lines on the right, layered laughtly going diagnally and vertically. nice work.

#5: Amazingly, the design behind the text dominates this sig regardless of the half naked woman. I like. It's hard to keep a sig plain without looking CS2 n00by. Well done.

#6: Great. Awesome appliance of the filter with the colours and render. Even if you didn't have to edit the colours on render it works perfect. The 'Faux fur' brush through the middle works well. Brilliant. Another favourite

#7: Personal dislikes because it reminds me of lyndsey lohan after the crows got to her eyes. (maybe her … looking at slogan) On gfx side, good appliance to brushes and colour contrast to the ginger hair is good!

#8: My type of art. I do paintings like this. Personally this is great. I like the filter on the background and the use of brushes used regardless of the design. This is prolly my fav although clearly took less time than others. The stroke on render and sig work well and make it more dynamic. Nice.

#9: Well layered, well designed and a different idea of how to put the text. This is my favourite designed sig as I can see the number of layers involved. Nice brush work on the arch as well.

#10: From what I can see you used the ripple effect on the back layer, I think that it brings detail away from the render but it is awesome to see you work the colours together so well without them clashing. Also the text, i would put horizontal…top left hand corner.

I like your style with the designs and it is definately unique. I will do some work and post up soon. Keep it up though, your pretty good.

0 0

Heh w00t for me! Still even though she has no eyes…. xD

0 0

do you have the templates of these sigs without the "your name" text on the image… it's easier to customize that way. Good work, by the way, did you make them from scratch, or was it mostly copy n paste?

0 0

i still have all the psd files of them and besides the render everything is build from scratch

0 0

get one with dante.. from devil may cry.. liek the full picture of him. i would so f*cking love to see that. DEVIL MAY CRY PWNS :)

0 0

hack4u - I may have a link that will interest you.

I know your good with sigs etc and this can help.

gamerenders.com

Great for renders!

Note: Although you have to redister it's worth it! Go to the forums for a wider range! User submitted are always higher in quantity!

0 0

anyone else with comments?

0 0

Very Sexy mate

0 0

The graphics are better than most of the paint gfx that pass for sigs nowadays. Also its better than having multiple large sigs causing people to look more at your ugly large sigs.

The brushin is nice, but the text could use some work.

0 0

Good graphs! They are amazing;

A good mixing between colors, 3D and 2D effects; Contrast and lightning is nice; I wouldn't vote on Riddick #6 .. I think on this one you could be better on Riddick's face; Maybe a burning or some shadows would be nicer or make Riddick more 'real'.

I really apreciated the #2 and the #3 ones; The #10 th is the favorited one and for me the most amazing of them.

But certainly your art is better than mine lol :D

Regards H-oLm35

PS: Sorry the bad english :ninja:

0 0

cool