Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

I Need A Sig

0 0

Hello People Im -DataStream- or some people call me -Data- but anyways I need a sig here are the detailks for it:

600px-width 150px-height it has a binary background but please dont make it sloppy make it clean then thru the middle theres like a waterfall of bytes and data then on the side it says -DataStream- and under it not big it says adhax.com(my site im waiting for an activation email

Thank You

0 0

if you donate, you can get an amazing quality sig from Flash GFX :)

It doesn't matter how much you donate, and you'll be helping HBH aswell as getting a sig !

Check out the other forum thread for more details

• AbSoRb

0 0

i cant im to young

0 0

no gives?

0 0

I would, but I can't do graphics (I made my avatar). You sure you have no way of donating ? Your supposed to be 18 for paypal, but lets just say it doesn't ask for your date of birth ;)

And next time, don't double post, just edit your previous post :)

• AbSoRb

0 0

Maybe you could buy EM, tshirt and donate with your parents paypal with their permission! I will be more than happy to make you one.

0 0

okay well if you cant pay ill make a sig for you.

its right here below this..

** d@7@$7r3@m**

thats the best free sig i can make unless you donate to HBH sorry :( *EDIT yeah sorry about that but you get one cuz youre new… and heres your sig.. you only get better stuff if you pay for it

0 0

I don't mind making a sig for you but it'd still be cool if you donate to the site ;) (post will be edited soon with the sig, I'm working on it AWS) P.S.: 600*150 is way too big. I'll make it smaller.

0 0

Hey, for a free sig that's pretty hot hack4u! imagine the sig if he donated!

0 0

owowowow hold it i've been away from hbh for 3 weeks (due to exams) we used to help eachother out… there were like milions of people who created sigs for others now, after this short period of time, we ask eachother money to create them a sig????!!! damn cool cooperating comunity are we! ok you can argue it's to help hbh, but there are other ways to help hbh… will it come this far that when i need some mission help i'll have to pay for it? you'll see many people change their homepage from hbh to hts i guess… sry if i sound rude or smth, i don't want to offend anybody, i just dislike the idea…

0 0

Haha well since you have been away 3 weeks maybe you have missed a vital part! I shall try and update you….

HBH was and still is under financial strain, many people started threads (Check project thread in forum) and myself and other members decided a way to bring in donations by offering our services hoping people would be more leaniant to donate.

It is out of good will and sort of just a laugh. We of course will make sigs for people, but in our own time as before. We will help people like we did before. If you want a sig right now to a high standard or help you can donate. Makes it worthwhile for both parties.

Maybe read some of the threads and you will see the idea's people have come up with. I have recieved 2 people whom donated and another 2 will be donating for a sig. This could support HBH a little longer for no extra cost.

0 0

hahaha charging a new member for a sig hahaha you all make me laugh, not one person on this site could make a sig worth paying for, like we have some good people, but we're not good enough for charging. and all you asking for money off this kid, why dont you donate if you want to help hbh so much..well thats my 2 cents

0 0

yea i'll make him one later if he wants it

0 0

trix_31 wrote: hahaha charging a new member for a sig hahaha you all make me laugh, not one person on this site could make a sig worth paying for, like we have some good people, but we're not good enough for charging. and all you asking for money off this kid, why dont you donate if you want to help hbh so much..well thats my 2 cents

1. Read my post.
  2. Makes easier for people to donate when they get something back.
  3. People like myself who have no way of donating can do this. It's not charging it's called rewarding.

0 0

ROB52 wrote: ahahahhahah lol trix!!! your good with ps (hint hint) make him one :D ill make him one of my famous avatars!! hell be the bell of the ball!! (i dont mean to be rude when i say bell of the ball)

HAhaha Only a dirty mind like yours could see that !

Good word play though. 8/10

0 0

Thank You to all including hack4u and everyone who wants to make me an avatar or a sig thank you i will be more then glad to receive them

0 0

it's okay to create sigs for money if someone's willing to pay

but the way u replyed to him made it look like no one on the site will help him for free.. i mean ppl showing up on the site make hits and that helps with pub. if you start recieving ppl that way they'll go to another place. if there's anything the internet isn't short of is challenge sites..

0 0

flash..you and others were basically saying if you want a decent sig or even maybe a sig period, you have to donate. no one i know donates, and by that i mean the members who spend aalll their time on here, so why should a new/newish member have to donate? thats all im saying, i once made about 30 sigs for people, but i know im not good enough to charge people for my stuff, cause it isnt that good, if people were to charge it would be the people off dutch designz and that cause they are amazing, not people who use a few filters an brushes an shit.

0 0

no you guys got it wrong their not charging me their saying donate to hbh , well in a way its kinda charging

0 0

trix_31 wrote: flash..you and others were basically saying if you want a decent sig or even maybe a sig period, you have to donate. no one i know donates, and by that i mean the members who spend aalll their time on here, so why should a new/newish member have to donate? thats all im saying, i once made about 30 sigs for people, but i know im not good enough to charge people for my stuff, cause it isnt that good, if people were to charge it would be the people off dutch designz and that cause they are amazing, not people who use a few filters an brushes an shit.

Your misinterperating the idea of it. We are not charging people. We we're using it as a way to encourage donations by rewarding their genorosity. I have had two people donate and another two people who will be donating. It's a bit of fun. It was also a joke when I said the quality on a free one.

Not everyone at dutch designz are brillaint at graphics.

Check the other thread to request your sig once you have donated!

0 0

lol nearly everyone at dutchdesignz are amazing lol. i dont really care, just i thought it was sly people tryin to get a donation out of someone who jus wanted a sig when he is new, but whatever like lol…

0 0

we cant not cahrge ppl to make them sigs. of course we can if we have a business like that. but what we need is money for HBH not for ourselves.

if some1 tells you to pay them directly dont do it. donate to hbh and some here will make you one as a thank you for donating. :D

0 0

it's not what u said it's the way it was said..

you made it look that it was the only decent help he would find..

0 0

is anyone still making me a sig? how about u trix?

0 0

it's not what u said it's the way it was said..

you made it look that it was the only decent help he would find..

0 0

I've read your terms and i whooped something up in between 2 things, it's very late here so cut me some slack if it looks like shit

If you use it let me know ;)

0 0

hey that looks pretty nifty dude:Plol i like all your designz so far man:D nice work

0 0

sorry.. this new firefox extension to save sessions resends all the information.. and i left a tab open after posting.. it kept posting every time anyone used firefox

0 0