Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

my sucky sig

0 0

ok well here it is, made it using gimp being a first time user to gimp it took me about 2 hours….. ya I know, it's sad….

0 0

scobe wrote: ok well here it is, made it using gimp being a first time user to gimp it took me about 2 hours….. ya I know, it's sad….

People have always disliked my truthfullness but I said it sucks. When I say it sucks. It really sucks. You loose 10 points. And are the weakest link. Good Bye.

:P

0 0

Its not as bad as my first time it was a gradient and wrinting on top I just gave up;)

0 0

what i need to learn how to do is make text with a color scheam (like in yours) i think that would help it out a little

0 0

If its your first time then its a very good effort. If you stick to the GIMP and learn you can become good. Practice makes perfect

0 0

whatever floats your boats. Personally, Macromedia Fireworks MX does the job for me. As I used it to make my owns sigs, and avatars+sigs for other people on HBH. I've made at least 5.

0 0

I have never used eny other program adobe! Hahah!

design wise