Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone think they could make me a sig?

20 0

Anyone have any spare time where they could make me a sig that has to do with my name, NightSpyder?

I just want a picture signature like everyone else has. Maybe it could be green with black binary code in the background with a shadow of a spider over the code, saying NightSpyder. possibly?

I'd really like to have one, as I could use it on this forum and other forums that i belong to. I'd really like one, but its not a huge priority. Thanks in advance.

• NightSpyder

0 0

You need to give more info dude! What kind etc… But you can make one yourself, I'm sure… ;)

In unrelated news, I hate your current sig. 0=)

20 0

i don't have a problem with my current sig, but this thread is why i want a new one.

0 0

I'd make u one, but mine are all sucktacular. lmao that's my new fave word btw…or STDelicious! that one's good too…lmao I walked into McDonalds and asked for a McChicken with extra STD sauce lmao they were like 'oh you mean mayo?' i was like 'no, STD sauce…Does ur mayo have STDs?' lol but back to the topic…i could try, but it would suck.

0 0

I hope this is somewhat to your liking. I know you said a spider, but.. I went in a little bit of a different approach. I know it's not the best, though.

Feel free to use it. =)

0 0

Slodaves is cool though you cant see it :)

0 0

You can check it via link ;)