Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

my first sig

0 0

hey ppl this is my first attempt at making a sig so yeah, tell me what you guys think

0 0

good for a first, but if you wanna start getting into making sigs, use more than jst filters ;) U needa actually brush stuff by hand :P

But otherwise, gj :)

-BluMoose

0 0

nice sign for a first try. mine is 3th version of my first try any comment on it? let me know :)

0 0

Yehr, use a better font :P

0 0

yeah i will if i find some time. BluMoose could yo make ma a bar like yours? or something that looks abit like that one?

0 0

Yehr sure :P Jst pm me a description of wot u want ;)

0 0

good job for being your first, like it was stated before if you really want to get into photoshop ect, use more then filters and hte blur tool, also if you have any questions you can always ask me, also here is some good start off sites to get at www.good-tutorials.com

okay, well that was all i could come up with, ive gotten outta the GFX sites and more unto this one and another one, srry, ill get you more sites later that helped me when i started out ^_^

-hackthis-

0 0

Not bad for a first try ('Course, I shouldn't talk, because I haven't gotten around to making one yet). :) I like it.

0 0

I want a better photoshop, all i have is elements 2 and it's well umm… crap.

Aaron

0 0

great site btw: blumouse your inbox is full …

0 0

www.pixel2life.com is great for any graphics ;)

And my inbox is only half full… its completely empty now, jst emptied 10 secs ago…

0 0

Shnap wrote: I want a better photoshop, all i have is elements 2 and it's well umm… crap.

Aaron coughGIMPcough What? I didnt just hint at a phot editor that (in my opinion) is about ten times better than silly photoshop.