Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Face

0 0

Stiched together using some guys face, you can kinda tell where i had to stich the texture :p

0 1

wow.

how did you manage to texture it?? i always find it a problem to texture faces, because you cant "unwrap" organic nerb objects :-/

organice nerb objects are probably my strongest point, however i cant seem to texture it to the point that you have.

how you do it?

0 0

I took a front and side view render of the model, used photoshop to put pieces of this guy's face in the appropriate positions, used clone and layermask tools to blend the areas together. In maya I did a texture projection map so it would apply textures using a camera looking at front and side views.

I Used maya again to bake the textures onto the uvw space and combiend the two baked images into one with more blending in photoshop. Final 2d texture looked like this I didn't do the back or right side of his face and the ear was placed a little wrong on the uv space, but you can't see all that in the render ;).

Organics are pretty easy to unwrap now because a lot of programs have a pelt tool(video is very cool) which will do a very good quick unwrap job