Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I made a HBH banner!

0 0

Just happy I got PS again! Here is a banner I made! Matches the skin too!

0 0

nice!! maybe a sig would be nice…what do you say??;):)

0 0

sure.

Just tell me what you want on it, and other details.

0 0

nice banner ;)

If you have more of those graphics, please post them e ;)

0 0

I LIKE…

0 0

i like the background…..very simple like the one we have no i guess thats HBH style. I think you maybe should have used more black color behind the letters in more of a smoke/shadow mix to show them of, i guess you tried whit the bold writing and still cool but i guess its not as expressive as a black toned background.

very nice!!!

By the way can eny one make things for HBH as long as its good?

nice!;)

0 0

Well, here is some more of my work:

I am only putting one of these on here, if you want to use more of them, I have om on PGFX.

0 0

very nice gfx AsYLuM I especially like the tank sig…banner is great would look good with this skin

0 0

tank rhingy i ok (very simple u know it ;) ) 3 one rocks like the idea and everything exept the background but lovethat one the 2 one is not god Hahah! simple and ugily LOL!

your good you should take a look at the link i have whit my sig i have my manips there ;) i do the more hard stuff plke blends nd coloring very hard and lonbg proses hope you take a look.

again very nice

0 0

Heres an attempt from me, very rushed cos minority report is starting! BYE!

0 0

top one sucks! number to is ok last one very cooL!

0 0

what?

0 0

like your sig realy cool!