Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Theme for Firefox 3.6

0 0

If someone could make one it would be awesome! Since i'm not a good at it i hope someone else would take the effort and please, please make an awesome HBH theme for firefox :happy:

btw: your signature would forever be on my webbrowser :p

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

An HBH theme for firefox? What would it look like?

0 0

An art that really shows us what HBH is, it should make an image about how awesome and helpful this website s :)

Banned
0 0

ShowOff wrote: An art that really shows us what HBH is, it should make an image about how awesome and helpful this website s :)

One big black void sucking up your soul. I'd like that.

0 0

Yeah that's possible correct image of me with HBH but still i want something that stands for HBH not me XD

0 0

If you do please make it look good and not just covered in hbh crap which means no one will use it. Except for the noobs who just found this sit and what a conversation starter.

Or a reason for thier parents to shout at them for using the interwebz when they are 12 so you can "rebel".

0 0

ynori7 wrote: An HBH theme for firefox? What would it look like?

"we're already doing it. how's 2019 sound?"

0 0

If I have the time to play with it and bother to learn how to skin it I might.

0 0

sorry, slight thread bumping here…(5 days is a decent amount of time for a thread to sit) it would look decent if it was all black with some sort of HBH logo, sort of like the "darkfox" theme.

0 0

emm..just thinking what would it be. How about google chrome theme. It also awesome if someone make it ones.

Banned
0 0

ceciput14 wrote: emm..just thinking what would it be. How about google chrome theme. It also awesome if someone make it ones.

Yeah, make one that says: "Nothing to see here citizen, move along!" in big, red bold letters.

Also flash quotes from 1984 that make people go 'wait, what was that?'.

0 0

TheMonitor wrote: sorry, slight thread bumping here…(5 days is a decent amount of time for a thread to sit) it would look decent if it was all black with some sort of HBH logo, sort of like the "darkfox" theme.

Check out the monster energy drink theme.

0 0

So i guess there is no interest at all to have a wehbrowser that looks hbh-awesome?

0 0

I have been on alot of forums and asking for help about wabinofrmation, with this site i have learned more than i could have hoped. So i dont know why this site got this negative spirit? :o

0 0

k but what about the challenges they are the important stuff? :D

0 0

How come it isnt many ppl in the forum?

0 0

Hmm your right but still its a site with full of knowledge O.o

0 0

:(

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Look, man, don't let MoshBat fuck with you. His pessimist switch got stuck in "on" mode and then hit repeatedly with a hammer a while back, so he tends to give new users a hard time.

Yeah, the forums do have their dull times, but there is a lot of people who do care about the site (the site owner not being one of them, apparently, which is a major reason the site can be so quiet). The main problem is that nobody would really use a HBH firefox theme, so as a result nobody wants to make one. If you really felt like designing something for HBH, it would probably do much better to be a wallpaper, or a site theme.

0 0

Eh, if he wants to make a firefox theme, then watever, he can upload it somewhere and link to it on the forum here. Whoever wants to use it can use it, and no need for Cheese to do anything. But honestly if YOUR not gonna use it yourself than its not really worth the trouble.

0 0

So glad nothing has changed :P

ill giver a shot tho seems easy enough

0 0

If this does get created, shoot me a PM (in the off chance I dont notice the forum post), and I'll upload the file(s).

~samurai

Retired
10 0

Here is a link to a theme anyone could edit.

rpwd.org/theme

0 0

ok building xul-css part any particular prefs ? tabs/buttons etc let me know please

Ninja Extreme
0 0

tbaybucs wrote: [quote]fashizzlepop wrote: You realize you can edit your posts…? You don't need to double post. Especially with that gaudy avatar and sig.

1st - f*ck you !

2nd - do your own sig b4 you bitch about mine !

3rd - i have this sig for a reason none of which i care to tell you

and lastly that post was on 2 separate days and assholes like you make this site so enjoyable thanks [/quote]

Nothing Fashizzlepop said deserved that sort of response. It is a very common misunderstanding by a lot of people that posts cannot be edited, all he was doing was making sure you were aware of that.

As for your signature and avatar, he's more than right. To me it looks obtrusive, poorly done, and even a bit childish. All he did was call it tasteless, which hardly deserves the sort of insults you felt it was okay to respond with.

I'm sorry, but if anything, it's characters like you that ruin places like this. Take the things said on this site with a grain of salt, all he did was voice his opinion and try to offer advice.

0 0

great …..

0 0

Hello guys, sry i've been afk for some time but i have had a lot of work lately but now I'm back! :D

I'm bit bad on my English so i might have some problems understanding few texts, thaybuc are you trying to do a theme for hbh? :P

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ShowOff wrote: Hello guys, sry i've been afk for some time but i have had a lot of work lately but now I'm back! :D

I'm bit bad on my English so i might have some problems understanding few texts, thaybuc are you trying to do a theme for hbh? :P

He is/was attempting to make a Firefox theme, i believe.