Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Web Design - Tectonic

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Very nice :)

Although I don't like how round the edges of the white content boxes are, it's still way better than anything I could expect to pull off.

0 0

very nice

0 0

Lookin good. What do you expect the load time to be?

0 0

from some basic testing I'd say 5-6 seconds on a 56k modem, so about 1-2 on DSL and less than 1 on standard High speed. It'll take a while to get a clear clock on it. Just design so far

Retired
10 0

Just as a note for load time, try to use as few database queries as possible. In my experience it severely slow load time by having 6+

0 0

Considering it's a static design and we're talking a modem speed when I say that (People who have those are basically asking for it…)

0 0

Ah dang, did I do that again…. Anyways, dial up users deserve it, and besides, what use would they have for a programmer anyways? If they can't afford satellite internet then they sure as heck wouldn't be able to afford a program.

0 0

Looks pretty good. A bit too highly saturated in blue, though. I'd change some of the blue to be some sort of gray/black/white depending on what type of mood you want to convey to visitors.

0 0

I do what I was commissioned for, and a mobile layout isn't on the bill so…