Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Signature reviews

0 0

I was wondering if you would all check out my signature and give me input on what you think.

All criticism is welcome good and bad

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Lol.

Nicely said. I'll just add this: its huge.

Retired
10 0

I think spy made a great point.

Spy said: Don't make large signatures. Keep graphics 300x200 pixels MAX. Also, don't post large texts. This will disrupt the forum layout.

0 0

thanks, didn't think of that but it's fixed now. is that better

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Reality's; it's reality that possesses the magic. Realities refers to more than one reality. Always bugs me when somebody etches a phrase into an image and makes a spelling/grammar mistake.

0 0

my sig kicks all of your sigs asses

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

ppsyc0wze wrote: my sig kicks all of your sigs asses It's pretty good. I like it. But you just jacked somebody else's thread. Lame.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]ppsyc0wze wrote: my sig kicks all of your sigs asses It's pretty good. I like it. But you just jacked somebody else's thread. Lame.[/quote]

i dont wanna spam a new thread…im just sayin.. :ninja:

:(
80 120

ppsyc0wze wrote: my sig kicks all of your sigs asses Now I disagree.

OP- yours is… uhm… well the typo bugs me, but ynori already touched on that… soo… I don't really like how you're name is just kind of dropped in there. Looks quite out of place, really.

0 0

This thread reminds me, I should bring back my treasure map (three year old drawing style) signature. The blood is on your hands, OP.

0 0

@ppsyc0wze - Suck it…

As far as the OP your current sig looks like a simple graphic on a blue background with an exclusion layer (or difference) on top of the middle. Try and spend at least 1 hour making a sig, see what happens.

0 0

Thanks for all the input, I am working on another one and have always sucked at spelling (I blame spell check)

Thanks again.

0 0

I don't know what I'd end up bringing back…