Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Signature

The Manager
0 0

What do you all think of the new toy I made?

0 0

I like it, wish I knew who all the characters were though!

Retired
10 0

I believe it's an anime called Bleach. @Alder: I think it's too much going on… Draws my attention to too many spots. I like the colors though. Maybe just a few less characters…

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: I believe it's an anime called Bleach. @Alder: I think it's too much going on… Draws my attention to too many spots. I like the colors though. Maybe just a few less characters…

I find it to be very nice, but I too think it is very busy.

Admin from hell
0 0

Nice, There is a shitload going on in it. Could be a little sharper I think, not that I can do any better. :angry:

The Manager
0 0

Thanks for the feed back. I know it could be sharper…my hi-res version got screwed up so I had to settle…or remake it >.<

0 0

What crrrrazy font is that?

The Manager
0 0

The font is "Hurry Up" that I have done some techniques to.

The Characters are as follows Yoruichi Shihoin - Female wearing Black Suit with Purple Hair Kisuke Urahara - Male with Cane and Hat Nnoitora Jiruga - Guy holding 2-Crecent Sword Toshiro Hitsugaya - White Haired guy drawing sword Ichigo Kurosaki - Orange Haired guy with black and red suit Sajin Komamura - Wolf guy Kenpachi Zaraki - Guy with eye patch and pointy hair Yachiru Kasajishi - Girl with Pink Hair Shinji Hirako - Guy in Suit & Tie with a Mask Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck - Green Haired female with skull mask on head Ikkaku Madarame - Guy with no top with huge axe like swords

Any other thoughts?

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: The font is "Hurry Up" that I have done some techniques to.

The Characters are as follows Yoruichi Shihoin - Female wearing Black Suit with Purple Hair Kisuke Urahara - Male with Cane and Hat Nnoitora Jiruga - Guy holding 2-Crecent Sword Toshiro Hitsugaya - White Haired guy drawing sword Ichigo Kurosaki - Orange Haired guy with black and red suit Sajin Komamura - Wolf guy Kenpachi Zaraki - Guy with eye patch and pointy hair Yachiru Kasajishi - Girl with Pink Hair Shinji Hirako - Guy in Suit & Tie with a Mask Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck - Green Haired female with skull mask on head Ikkaku Madarame - Guy with no top with huge axe like swords

Any other thoughts?

I was gna say I liek the girl with a axe but she's a guy it seems :(

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Really nice!

Although I think alot of that opinion just comes from the fact that my girlfriend got me hooked on bleach. I love that show. ;)

0 0

I like it, although I have a fetish for transparent signatures. A bit to many characters I reckon. If you had 4 of them, hi-res it would be neat, not that it isn't now though.

Can't do better by myself so I say two thumbs up!