Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My attempt at a sig

Banned
0 0

I put this together, however it is only a base, not sure what I want to do with the internals at the moment.

How do you all like it?

755 14

I Really like it, I could prob never do something sweet like that lol.

have you tried mixing bits around like having the brightest part of the green directly behind the alien? and then having it darken right off to the far side?

0 0

It's annoying to look at. And a bit bland.

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: I put this together, however it is only a base, not sure what I want to do with the internals at the moment.

How do you all like it?

I don't like it, maybe if it had more going on!

I think the bit that could be found annoying is that th eblack is solid, perhaps some transparancy

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: I have a suggestion… Write your name on it, then look at it for five minutes, before saying "Fuck it, that'll do". Also, we're probably not the best people to ask this kinda thing.

Look at the OP, it said it was just a base. lol

@Wolf. Thanks for the critique, I will play around with it more.

@others To be fair, I hadn't really made anything this decent, most of my sigs are boring, bland, and generally like a 2D puppet. So, I take any suggestions, positive or negative, as I would like to be able to create something… better than my previous attempts.

0 0

personally i like it ! good job, like mosh said put ur name on it and caller good :P

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

The horizontal lines are a bit annoying to look at. Maybe if you put the alien head in front of them it'd be better, or if you made the black lines slightly transparent like somebody else suggested I believe.

0 0

My thoughts: Take the lines off of the alien head and brighten it up a bit so it stands out from the background. Also, lighten the lines some and maybe put some simple background (even just a couple of lines doing something different than going horizontally – maybe curves) on the right side to make it not look so empty.

Maybe take a few of the suggestions posted here, try a couple of them on separate images, then post Imageshack / Photobucket links back here for another round of opinions.

Also, try a few fonts that might go with the general feel of the image. Plenty of good free font resources online, and you can post the font choices to one of those image sites as well and link here.

0 0

But rmemeebr too many cooks spoil the brothe, whilst no-one is ever entirely happy with any one thing trying to make everyone happy often wrecks it for everyone!

0 0

It's good just kind of makes my eyes wander…

0 0

Plain, basic, bland. It would take me under a minute to make something like that.

What makes a great program? What makes a great hack? Time, effort, patience, and experimentation. same base rules apply

Banned
0 0

Lemur wrote: Plain, basic, bland. It would take me under a minute to make something like that.

What makes a great program? What makes a great hack? Time, effort, patience, and experimentation. same base rules apply

I like that. I think I will sig that.

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: [quote]Lemur wrote: Plain, basic, bland. It would take me under a minute to make something like that.

I like that. I think I will sig that.

[/quote]

please don't.

The sig doesn't look like anything special. Nothing too original. There's plenty of tutorials on photoshop and gimp/ gimpshop. there's been worse sigs here.