Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My new sig

0 0

hey guys, what do you think of my new sig, honest opinion now guys.

[img]http://www.wolfmankurd.com/hbh/index.php[/img]

DeOnlyLimit=YourOwnImagination
5 0

It really looks nice, but it would be better if you had kept it al little bit sharper. You're name would be displayed better than, I think.

0 0

YouGina wrote: It really looks nice, but it would be better if you had kept it al little bit sharper. You're name would be displayed better than, I think.

thanks, what do you think of the colours?

0 0

I think it's one of the best I've ever seen, but that border is… something, I don't know. Seems like it doesn't belong there.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: thanks, what do you think of the colours? All two of them? (Four, if we count shades as different colours…) Nice and simples. insert Meerkat noise here[/quote]

if shades aren't counted then everything could be counted as a shade of white or black? Not too sure if that works out, but I can image how you could describe black as a shade of red for example.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Well, no. If I cast my mind back to those Art lessons I spent smoking out of the window, I distinctly remember a shade having no colour… Limited to black and white. Or something like that. I don't know. All I was saying was there's a lack of colour… But I have a short attention span. Anything that doesn't scream at me with flash colours tends to go unnoticed, unless highlighted.

I do remember the ol' blacks my favourite colour… blacks not a colour…. blah blah blah coming form art teachers.

DeOnlyLimit=YourOwnImagination
5 0

wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]YouGina wrote: It really looks nice, but it would be better if you had kept it al little bit sharper. You're name would be displayed better than, I think.

thanks, what do you think of the colours?[/quote]

Nothing wrong with the colours. Although as said before, the border is a little bit to bright, since the rest of the image is softened.

All in all, it is a very good sig :) I've tried a while a go to create a background for one of my websites with sort of same style as you've got in the middle of the image, but unfortunately I failed xD

0 0

YouGina wrote: All in all, it is a very good sig :) I've tried a while a go to create a background for one of my websites with sort of same style as you've got in the middle of the image, but unfortunately I failed xD

I did nothign special, mostly just the flame render from gimp

Retired
10 0

PS CS4 >Gimp > Painshop > Paint > Notepad

Retired
10 0

True that PS cost, usually, but It is more user friendly. Plus I like have one window instead of five.

0 0

just started with gimp, and it is not as easy to adapt to from ps to me any ways

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]tbaybucs wrote: just started with gimp, and it is not as easy to adapt to from ps to me any ways Piss around with it for a couple of hours, you'll get used to it.

(Also, check out the X-ray technique, as I think it's called. Then you really will be messing around with it for hours)[/quote]

My mom was behind me when I googled that……..

She wasn't happy :|

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]tbaybucs wrote: just started with gimp, and it is not as easy to adapt to from ps to me any ways Piss around with it for a couple of hours, you'll get used to it.

(Also, check out the X-ray technique, as I think it's called. Then you really will be messing around with it for hours)[/quote]

thanx ill try that out, how do ya get 1 window instead of 3 ?

0 0

OHHH x-ray i see it now bbl gonna be busy for a bit lol

0 0

I like photoshop and gimp, but agree photoshop's price is excessive there are lots of things you cna do in photoshop that you can't do (with a single click that is ) in gimp, and visa versa.

But the number one reason to hate gimp is…. the friggin tool window doesn't appear in the task bar, which means I can't get at the fucker without clicking show desktop and individually maximising windows. there must be a way around this, but such default behaviour is horednous.

0 0

Just tried it on linsux and nope nothing, maybe winblows only? Sometimes I have quite a few windows open (admitedly no where near as many as yours) but still enough that having to minimise them one by one to get to the toolbox window is fucking annoying.

0 0

I have a feeling we're talking about different things so here.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I only ever get one window in the taskbar… Iww. KDE. What distro are you running? Seems linux and windows gimp differs, or maybe we're runnign different versions… idk…

Mandriva powerpack 2010 64bit.

Also KDE > gnome… And even more so, KDE4 > gnome 3.

Unless you mean you prefer xfce or fluxbox or something to kde, in which case I put it to you that they serve different purposes, and shouldn't be directly compared.

0 0

errr ok im not retyping all that jazz i just typed and poof all gone………..i think it may be ff 3.6 ? anyhoot op i like ur sig nice and simple which i like and im leaning towards that more and more.

cant get use to gimp but im givin it hell

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Look up. I figured out it was Mandriva just before you posted. Check my logo recognition skills. Gnome 3 isn't out yet, but I have tested the shell they provide as a "desktop effect", and really, it's just plain sexy. I run GIMP 2.7 on Fedora, but before that I only remember having one button in the bar… I also like using LXDE for the speed, and the minimalistic look, which can look quite good with the right background image for the bars. KDE is just too… Bloated, buggy, unnecessarily flashy - which often causes awful glitches - and the main bar is too large by default, and if I try shrinking it down to a size that suits me, half of the icons hang over the top, and it cuts window buttons in half. I can use it every now and then, but after a while, it just bugs me. And the login screen takes too long to load, and then to log you in. It does look nice, though… And I am a fan of things looking nice… I never understood just why fedora took away that AMAZING start-up screen (Fedora 10 - Solar)…

typed butt loads before hbh went offline, but there's the gist:

I've had none of the problems you mention, it is ofcourse slow and bloated compared to low profile DE's but I own a awesome computer to allow me to use such application wihtout much of a problem.

And fedora's portsmouth /southhamtom thing? Idk, only time I have every used fedora was to see that, if they've taken it out then for me fedora lacks any use.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Does your awesome PC beat mine?

Perhaps then it was your putting together that means your pc can't run the buggy bloated kde? You know badly voltaged RAM can easily cause random crashes… :D

Just yanking your chain, point stands, horses for courses. In a decade or so Idk if people will be using either kde or xfce [I forgot the name of the de you use but xfce is fast too] but they will have buggy bloated DE's, there will be some flashy ones and some stability/speed ones. But I do know that at least a lot of of the stabile/speedy ones will use more resources than kde does now. So? So, so long as KDE's pitfalls don't bug me I'll use it. If ever they do I will change in a heart beat I havbe no real attachment to anything ( 'cept fluxbox, as I it was on my fbsd when I first stopped using windows)

0 0

Mosh, you should check out Miranda, much better client than Pidgin, imho.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]tbaybucs wrote: errr ok im not retyping all that jazz i just typed and poof all gone… From when HBH went offline? Or did you get "connection reset", or something like that? Also, 3.6 would be Namoroka, wouldn't it? Or are you on "Gran Paradiso"?[/quote]

firefox 3.6 and it happens when i hit preview reply it just did it again so ill try straight to post this time x's fingers

0 0

tbaybucs wrote: firefox 3.6 and it happens when i hit preview reply it just did it again so ill try straight to post this time x's fingers

Install the Lazarus add-on.

0 0

Compromise wrote: [quote]tbaybucs wrote: firefox 3.6 and it happens when i hit preview reply it just did it again so ill try straight to post this time x's fingers

Install the Lazarus add-on.[/quote]

Done and thank you looks like that will help

0 0

very off topic now, stopped being ontopic after about 5 posts.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: And Spy, for the last time, let me choose what software to look at.

Sheesh, even the blind refuse to be guided these days. It was just a suggestion you prick.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: CS:S over 1.6,

i.e. 1.6 is plain shit :D

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: CS:S over 1.6,

i.e. 1.6 is plain shit :D[/quote] Well, no. 1.6 can be a lot of fun, and runs much faster on old hardware (why I used to play it), but CS:S is more realistic in terms of movements, and it has much better graphics. Some people are still living in 2003's game world.[/quote]

mw2 pwns them all

0 0

Guys, guys, we should all play CSPromod. Look it up.

0 0

realistic usually means shit to play, I want a fun game I don't care how that game is made fun. Both those games are lame, but ont he subject of freebies maybe check out warsaw, it's pretty fun.

0 0

Because Source fails.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Compromise wrote: Because Source fails. You mean you get about 1fps out of it?

Wolf: I like games where a Headshot feels like an achievement. [/quote] unfortunaately due to my mad skill no game can offer me that

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I think I'll take you up on that claim. You play CS:S, right?

I didon XP, don't have it installed though, also there is a long list of (truthful) convenient reasons it wouldn't work. Such as my windows only being able to use a usb connection tethered through my droid for interwebz.

I have the cod's on ps3 but no fps on my 360. warsaw might work, but that's less about fps skill as it is trick jumping…

Ninja Extreme
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: I think I'll take you up on that claim. You play CS:S, right?

I didon XP, don't have it installed though, also there is a long list of (truthful) convenient reasons it wouldn't work. Such as my windows only being able to use a usb connection tethered through my droid for interwebz.

I have the cod's on ps3 but no fps on my 360. warsaw might work, but that's less about fps skill as it is trick jumping… [/quote]

If your interested in free, check out sauerbraten (cube 2). It's like quake on cocaine, that game is insanely fast, and for some reason I can't get enough of it :)

Here is some vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGxZMf2ybm8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCznDk10BHQ&feature=related

I posted two because the first one was using some really ugly player models for some reason. Works good on slow computers, but still looks great on newer computers that can run with high end shader support.

0 0

Edit your post and take out that ridiculous shit. Thanks.

0 0

define wrote: Edit your post and take out that ridiculous shit. Thanks. MoshBat wrote: Thanking someone for something you assume they'll do is one of my pet peeves. Under exaggeration, I fucking hate it. It's (weakly) veiling an order as a favour, almost a mere request. Hence, I used newlines, for the sake of the layout. You're welcome. Posting like a retard just because you can is one of my pet peeves.

I didn't have to assume that you'd do it. Either you were going to edit your post, or your post would be edited for you. :happy:

0 0

personally i thought it was funny or maybe even clever ? it has always amazed me how the net has such a diverse group of people that come together in the same place. my old Relic days on mirc was exactly the same way , it is really weird how people of such opposites attract for one common goal.

no offense meant to anyone !

0 0

tbaybucs wrote: personally i thought it was funny or maybe even clever ? it has always amazed me how the net has such a diverse group of people that come together in the same place. my old Relic days on mirc was exactly the same way , it is really weird how people of such opposites attract for one common goal.

no offense meant to anyone !

I think it's just pent up fustration from rl, people seem to talk out on each other online. none of the arguments are important or warrant such behaviour. imo, anyways