Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Web Design

0 0

The whitespace is because it's designed to a 1280 width monitor. I might fill it later with something. As far as the errors that's rather odd. Checking through a validator.

EDIT - Wow I'm off today… px on the end.

0 0

Lemur wrote: The whitespace is because it's designed to a 1280 width monitor. I might fill it later with something.

You need to center the main container in the layout. Give a div a width and give it this CSS: margin:0 auto;

Now, about the layout… Looks pretty good, but too much going on in the header. The lighting differences seem thrown in and the curves seem unnecessary. I'd try keeping just the top portion of the header (the part behind the logo itself) and losing the rest of the header. Would give it a clean look.

I'd also probably get rid of the "Read More" buttons in favor of simple "Read More" links. Finally, the search box should probably be white; it's sort of an unspoken standard, and the gold is competing for attention with the navigation gold.

Edit: You noticed the error.

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

You gotta design for all size resolutions. But also things i dont like. The engraved line under the title should reach across the whole width.
Otherwise ok

me and a few of my friends designed one for a church once

http://www.friendlyavenue.com/beta/index.php

0 0

SET wrote: You gotta design for all size resolutions. But also things i dont like. The engraved line under the title should reach across the whole width.
Otherwise ok

me and a few of my friends designed one for a church once

http://www.friendlyavenue.com/beta/index.php Your page is incredible!

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

Thank you. Tried to go with just plain simple..since thats in style now

0 0

they both are nice. anymore tho it seems like a cms works the best maybe word press, so many themes so easy to edit takes a lot less time but i personally like building from scratch also :D:D