Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Sig/Avi

0 0

What do you think? (other than needing to resize the avi which I'll do later)

Admin from hell
0 0

Absolutely awesome, nice work as always.

0 0

Lemur wrote: What do you think? (other than needing to resize the avi which I'll do later) love it

Edit: just made myself a new one, what ya think?

0 0

Take a look at http://www.planetrenders.net

As a bit of advice always use more than one render/fractal, I typically use 10 for signatures, but I always paint for anything bigger.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

I like both your sigs. Good job guys.

The Manager
0 0

I was bored of programming, so i threw one together :) All the sigs here looking good…

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

I honestly wish i had yalls talent. I am worst designer ever. But good jobs with all yours sigs

:(
80 120

SET wrote: I honestly wish i had yalls talent. I am worst designer ever. But good jobs with all yours sigs You don't have to be a professional to make something neat. Just pop out photoshop or GIMP or even paint and start pressing buttons. I usually keep away from paint, though- there aren't nearly as many buttons and I might need to actually do shit like practice and plan if I was decent results. Yuck. Eventually, though, you're bound to get something that you find cool and if you like it and it's not obnoxious then… well hell, what else matters, eh?

(There's definitely an advantage if you know how to effectively use your tools and have worked hard, but a guy with a hammer and any common sense is bound to knock the nail in eventually. He might come out with a broken thumb and missing his left tooth, but the job'll be done. This metaphor applies to my previous paragraph perfectly and wasn't just something I started to write, realized it was stupid, added parenthesis, and wrote this little blurb about to distract you. Just accept it.)

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

I usually use aftereffects and Photoshop for sigs but i mean creatively i lack the ability to color code correctly or come up with ideas that are fresh. I better just stick to programming :) but thank you for the info

0 0

It takes time. Don't believe me?

3 Years Ago:

2 Years Ago:

1 Year Ago:

I took a pretty big jump about 1.5 years ago when I actually started studying art on my own.

It all depends but it all comes down to creativity in the end.

80 120

Lemur wrote: It takes time. Don't believe me? Oh, don't get me wrong- to get good at something takes a shitload of time and energy. Pressing random buttons and hoping for the best won't, in any case, make you great. But it can (and often does) yield entertaining results that are more than capable of impressing the mongrel crew that frequents here.

I remember that! It replaced that god-awful 300 sig I had back before I was good at everything and decided to start making my own.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]AldarHawk wrote: I was bored of programming, so i threw one together :) All the sigs here looking good… Is that a guy or girl? And who knocked his/her tooth out?[/quote]

I did cause they asked too many questions

also going into gimp pressing random buttons ↓↓↓↓

The Manager
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Is that a guy or girl? And who knocked his/her tooth out?

This is Shugo from .hack//Legend of the Twilight. And I have no damn clue who knocked his tooth out…perhaps it was his sister?

Banned
0 0

@Lemur: awesome new sig, I love Link! @Futility: Your sig too! I love Invader Zim!

^^ I love how the characters come off the sig, and your use of transparency.

@Wolf: I like the abstract-ey-ness but the black background is boring :p

@Aldar: Looks good! But too square-y, like mine.. :(

Any suggestions for mine? :D Like I said, i don't like how mine is square-ish :/

0 0

hellboundhackersok wrote: @Lemur: awesome new sig, I love Link! @Futility: Your sig too! I love Invader Zim!

^^ I love how the characters come off the sig, and your use of transparency.

@Wolf: I like the abstract-ey-ness but the black background is boring :p

@Aldar: Looks good! But too square-y, like mine.. :(

Any suggestions for mine? :D Like I said, i don't like how mine is square-ish :/

idk but your avatar is epic

0 0

Same way you learned how to code and hack. Read tutorials and experiment.

0 0

The sigs here are really great, and i prefer Lemur's new sig, the one from the the first post? From seeing these sigs and they are all great, I might go about making my own pretty soon when i get the time. Nice job guys.

0 0

very nice, i like it

The Manager
0 0

What do you think of this quick throw together?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: What do you think of this quick throw together?

Looks nice, though it's a bit big as far as height. You should enter the sig competition.

Banned
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: What do you think of this quick throw together?

I don't like the red. It doesn't go with the rest of the image.

The Manager
0 0

I am not big into sig making. I just dabble.

The Red is set to give some flare to make it look more like the Hawk is being drawn into darkness.

Banned
0 0

Would be cooler :p When I make something such as a sig, I try to only use a few colors, and stick to them. But that's just me. :angry:

80 120

hellboundhackersok wrote: When I make something such as a sig, I try to only use a few colors, and stick to them. But that's just me. :angry: That's not just you- it's how things work. Throwing a shit-ton of colors onto a screen/paper/dead body makes it seem… messy. The simpler your color scheme, the easier (and more effective) your works become. Now I'm not saying that anything with more than three or four colors sucks, but it takes more work and a level of expertise to pull off correctly.

While the premise for your sig is pretty neat, I too feel like the red is horribly out of place. I see the reddish/purplish overlay you've got going on through the whole thing, but it's a darker color so they don't really seem to fit. And the red wings are just too suddenly bright. Maybe you could have them sort of fade into/out of the darkness, rather than there being a solid line? Also, it's a tad large.

0 0

Stick to 2-3 colors until you get to a point where you know you need more, and that's normally 3-4 years off from the start

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Not a massive fan of the new Link look, but :o

i agree i like the sig but am a fan of the old link as i was/am a Nintendo freak :P

Banned
0 0

@Lemur Know of a few sites that have good tutorials on photoshop art?

I already know of tutorialized. However, I would like to know of several other sites so that I can better my imaging ability.

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: @Lemur Know of a few sites that have good tutorials on photoshop art?

I already know of tutorialized. However, I would like to know of several other sites so that I can better my imaging ability.

google my friend, is what you need to use!

http://photoshoptutorials.ws/

Banned
0 0

Demons Halo wrote: [quote]bl4ckc4t wrote: @Lemur Know of a few sites that have good tutorials on photoshop art?

google my friend, is what you need to use!

http://photoshoptutorials.ws/[/quote]

Google is good, but getting links from someone that has GOOD references is better. I prefer not to sift through 2 million pages of trash. I rather know of a site that actually has useful information. That is why I asked Lemur. Do you think I haven't used Google before, Halo?

I don't ask questions that I can answer for myself.

-BC

Retired
10 0

psdtuts.com

That's my favorite. Good techniques, and about 8 pages of tutorial links.

0 0

psdtuts.com for sure deviantart.com is great for picking up some things pixel2life.com is good

Other than that get good at different art forms and try applying them.

0 0

Lemur wrote: psdtuts.com for sure deviantart.com is great for picking up some things

yup i use them both quite frequently