Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Signature - Kill 'em all

0 0

After 2-3 months of creative crisis i finally got a result i was happy with.

What du you think :)

0 0

Really nice work, dude!

Admin from hell
0 0

Kinda cool lookin' but lacking some color man. Otherwise not bad.

0 0

Not bad… i assume you've seen deviantart.com right? I always look to there when i need inspiration on graphics or themes.

Banned
0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Not bad… i assume you've seen deviantart.com right? I always look to there when i need inspiration on graphics or themes.

If you always return to the same place for inspiration you can't expect to grow much. Deviantart is full of idiots, and most of it has little to do with art.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Not bad… i assume you've seen deviantart.com right? I always look to there when i need inspiration on graphics or themes.

If you always return to the same place for inspiration you can't expect to grow much. Deviantart is full of idiots, and most of it has little to do with art.[/quote]

LoL, i guess agree with the first sentance (AKA can't find a way to fight that argument :P ) And idk about idiots, i guess theres alot of dumb fucks who just write some shizz in paint or w/e over an existing image and upload (in my classification "idiots"), but some on there are REALLy good as well…any suggestions of other site relative to deviantart?

Banned
0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: LoL, i guess agree with the first sentance (AKA can't find a way to fight that argument :P ) And idk about idiots, i guess theres alot of dumb fucks who just write some shizz in paint or w/e over an existing image and upload (in my classification "idiots"), but some on there are REALLy good as well…any suggestions of other site relative to deviantart?

Why would you need a website for inspiration?

0 0

Not saying i "need" a website for anything. I "need" food cause im too fucking addicted to this computer to go to the fridge (AKA Fuckin Lazy). I was just asking if you knew any sites similiar to deviant art since you state deviant art is full of "idiots" perhaps you could give me an alternative site to look for "inspiration" for artistic work? I don't "need" it but it helps get going. I enjoy looking at work on there to inspire me to create something. (Though i confess i REALLy suck, my photoshop skillz are -20 in 1337ness, :p). Now because i "need" food and am too fucking lazy/suxxor at cooking i'm gonna go hit up a food joint, peace.

Banned
0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Not saying i "need" a website for anything. I "need" food cause im too fucking addicted to this computer to go to the fridge (AKA Fuckin Lazy). I was just asking if you knew any sites similiar to deviant art since you state deviant art is full of "idiots" perhaps you could give me an alternative site to look for "inspiration" for artistic work? I don't "need" it but it helps get going. I enjoy looking at work on there to inspire me to create something. (Though i confess i REALLy suck, my photoshop skillz are -20 in 1337ness, :p). Now because i "need" food and am too fucking lazy/suxxor at cooking i'm gonna go hit up a food joint, peace.

K.

die.

0 0

spyware wrote: If you always return to the same place for inspiration you can't expect to grow much. Deviantart is full of idiots, and most of it has little to do with art.

Why can't you expect to grow much from looking at the same place for inspiration? Just because it's the same place doesn't mean it's gonna be the same content.

Full of idiots? So is HBH, and I don't see that repelling you from frequently visiting. There might be a lot of idiots, but that doesn't change the fact that it's also full of talented people, and lots of good art.

There's a big list of alternatives on this page: http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-34591.html I haven't checked any though, just thought it might be helpful if anyone is actually interested.

anndd… the original topic.. The sig's really good! Do you have any other work? :D

0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Not saying i "need" a website for anything. I "need" food cause im too fucking addicted to this computer to go to the fridge (AKA Fuckin Lazy). I was just asking if you knew any sites similiar to deviant art since you state deviant art is full of "idiots" perhaps you could give me an alternative site to look for "inspiration" for artistic work? I don't "need" it but it helps get going. I enjoy looking at work on there to inspire me to create something. (Though i confess i REALLy suck, my photoshop skillz are -20 in 1337ness, :p). Now because i "need" food and am too fucking lazy/suxxor at cooking i'm gonna go hit up a food joint, peace.

There is this site called abduzeedo.com that has a "Daily Inspiration"-section. :) But Deviantart is still the best IMO because of the huge amount of quality pieces. There is this guy named Johannes Aagaard, who makes some of the most amazing pictures. Try searching "Killing the painkillers"

@all thx for the comments:happy:

0 0

x_5631 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: If you always return to the same place for inspiration you can't expect to grow much. Deviantart is full of idiots, and most of it has little to do with art.

Why can't you expect to grow much from looking at the same place for inspiration? Just because it's the same place doesn't mean it's gonna be the same content.

Full of idiots? So is HBH, and I don't see that repelling you from frequently visiting. There might be a lot of idiots, but that doesn't change the fact that it's also full of talented people, and lots of good art.

There's a big list of alternatives on this page: http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-34591.html I haven't checked any though, just thought it might be helpful if anyone is actually interested.

anndd… the original topic.. The sig's really good! Do you have any other work? :D[/quote]

Of course :)

2,795 1

Nice work, I like it.

0 0

x_5631 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: If you always return to the same place for inspiration you can't expect to grow much. Deviantart is full of idiots, and most of it has little to do with art.

anndd… the original topic.. The sig's really good! Do you have any other work? :D[/quote]

Can't help but to just +1. Also thanks 4 the tip hactivist. And spy, wishing death, isn't that a little harsh? It's just a tad 12ish/13 year oldish to wish death upon anyone who has the slightest debate with you. I even tried to keep it friendly. Have you and mosh met? ;) . Seriously dude, you've got insight, but then just fuck it all up with idiotic posts like. k, die. Or fuck off and die, or w/e the fuck else you come up with when you can't make a constructive response… perhaps your just lazy like me, and don't wanna think of a constructive response, in that case, there's always the option of just not fucking posting, take advantage of it.

Banned
0 0

Why don't you shut the fuck up go go read a book or something.

0 0

spyware wrote: Why don't you shut the fuck up go go read a book or something.

Yeah, your right, because that would be constructive. ;) . Obviously debating with you isn't.