Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Wallpapers

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Interesting. HBH wallpapers, thats really a great idea, come to think of it. That one is nice, although I wont be using it since it doesnt fit my desktop theme. It looks like something I would see in the humanitarian organisation of computers desktops.

Will definitely look forward to more :)

0 0

its ok but i prefer more nerdy matrixy style, like something with a circuit board and binary on it, apart from that its good looks quite professional

0 1

I like it actually. It's clean and professional looking, and the blue color makes it pleasing to look at.

0 0

Thanks for yours comments. I like clean design, but i'm thinking of a new wallpaper with maybe more "technology". Interesting challenge ;)

If you want I can post a link of the previous wallpaper PSD (Photoshop CS4 needed to open it).

0 0

yea they ditched tv download section due to lack of use.not that it would of hurt to keep it up.

0 0

yea they ditched tv download section due to lack of use.not that it would of hurt to keep it up.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

I for one think it would be cool to bring that back up.

0 0

I don't see why you made a T shape… I like how clean and professional it is, but it doesn't fit the feel of the website.

Banned
0 0

Heh, decent background. Hope you're designing with vectors. If not, switch to using vectors :).

0 0

I think it's great. Clean and simple.

The best thing about it - is that the people who don't have an idea about life are saying it's shit.

Just because it doesn't have binary or matrix-esque features, doesn't mean it's not good.

Some might argue that it's simplicity represents freedom and open minded logic. ;)

0 0

New wallpaper in progress :

Different style isn't it ? :p

0 0

I will product two size : 1024x768 & 1280x1024

I think that most of people are in 1024x768.

This wallpaper is not finished ;):)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]X35C911 wrote: I will product two size : 1024x768 & 1280x1024

I think that most of people are in 1024x768.

This wallpaper is not finished ;):) A lot of people are also in widescreen. I, for example, am using 1680x1050. You only need to make a couple of different resolutions for different screen ratios.[/quote]

True. 1920 x 1080 here.

0 0

I can't do 2.000.000 of a wallpaper size imagine that : 640x480 800x600 1024x768 1280x1024 2500x1700 35000x26770 etc…

Making a wallpaper is long…so I can do 2-3 sizes but not more. Hope you understand :)

First is 1280x1024 choose 2 others B)

Banned
0 0

Vectoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo rs.

0 0

spyware wrote: Vectoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo rs.

Next will have vectors ;) :D

Banned
0 0

You mean, you'll create the next graphic using vectors?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

heh, I beginning to think Im the only one here with a crappy crt moniter that doesnt go above……….. oh, wait, im at 1280x960………..

well, to make my complaint still valid, my laptop is only at 600x800 (if I want direct rendering to be enabled)

0 0

spyware wrote: You mean, you'll create the next graphic using vectors?

Yes spyware ;)

Admin from hell
0 0

My input is I don't care for either of them. The first one looks like it's off a hospital bathroom door, And the second looks like a page in a kids comic book. No offense but need something flashy.

0 0

I agree that the second one doesn't fit the style of hackers too much and the first one seems like a network solutions company.

The second one seems like something some skater website would have.

Hackers usually go for something darker with a cool special effect. (in a nutshell)

0 0

I'm agree I don't like the second too :D

0 -1

it is quite calming. basically due to the fact that it's primarily plain with a bluish background. definitely using this. :]

although, my favourite colour is yellow. could you please design a yellow version for the eccentric hellbound hacker?

that would bring peace to my mind and ease this momentary lapse of consciousness. or perhaps i should sleep..my organizational skills are going haywire. goodnight, hbh.

0 0

ranma wrote: Hackers usually go for something darker with a cool special effect. (in a nutshell) This caught my attention some weeks back and really made me search for a clear explanation for this. It is so much not the general attitude of hackers to join up with each other and go use the same themes or something. Can you help me on this one a little bit where this started, evolved and came to what it is today?

0 0

Hey, hope you dont mind, but im posting my background, its done in the style that i like, tell me what you think

0 0

Usually I like some black space for files and whatnot. If you have too many abstract colors, it's just too hard to see the rest of the desktop clearly.

on a side note, phillip k. dick is probably one of the most interesting scifi writers I've ever heard of. his mind was totally shot to pieces from meth and other things, but he was interesting.

0 0

actually the colours dont get in the way, the two faces actually do work, and i have icons the same colour as the background and i dont see a problem

Admin from hell
0 0

Not into that one at all, the whole binary thing is real past getting old. BTW post a link to your image or downsize it so your not fucking the layout up.