Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sigs

0 0

does anyone want a sig made? im pretty bored and i think youll like what i do.

0 0

I. Please.

0 0

what kind of sig are you looking for?

0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: what kind of sig are you looking for?

-Vampire (style) -Hacker (style) -454447415244 (name)

I don't know how much you're creative, but I would like if you can combine all of these in one sig.

Thanks in advance.

0 0

like twilight vampires or blade vampires?

0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: like twilight vampires or blade vampires?

Twilight.

0 0

Twilight. okay. do you have a character you like the most, bc i know some people get really touchy with their twilight….

0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: [quote]Twilight. okay. do you have a character you like the most, bc i know some people get really touchy with their twilight….[/quote]

Edward Cullen, the main character.

0 0

ok. it may be a day or two bc i forgot to crack my photoshop and the trial expired lol

0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: ok. it may be a day or two bc i forgot to crack my photoshop and the trial expired lol

lol. Okay, no problem. Take your time.

:(
80 120

454447415244 wrote: [quote]chaunchothenacho wrote: like twilight vampires or blade vampires?

Twilight.[/quote] … I have merely two questions. I hope that will be enough to express my surprise to the fullest.

1. How could you possibly choose twilight over Blade?
  2. How could you possibly call the twilight atrocities Vampires?

You could have manly, neckbiting, awesome, exploding, flying, awesome Vampires full of blood. Or you could have whining, lovey, cry-y, teen 'vampires' full of emotion. And here I thought the choice was obvious…

Banned
0 0

FUCKING TWILIGHT ON MY HBH?

THREADLOCK NOW.

Also, number-name person, die.

No really.

Die.

0 0

Futility wrote: [quote]454447415244 wrote: [quote]chaunchothenacho wrote: like twilight vampires or blade vampires?

Twilight.[/quote] … I have merely two questions. I hope that will be enough to express my surprise to the fullest.

1. How could you possibly choose twilight over Blade?
  2. How could you possibly call the twilight atrocities Vampires?

You could have manly, neckbiting, awesome, exploding, flying, awesome Vampires full of blood. Or you could have whining, lovey, cry-y, teen 'vampires' full of emotion. And here I thought the choice was obvious…[/quote]

The reasons why I have chosen "Twilight Vampires" is because they are more likely to be humans than the blade ones. They are more social.

I'm not as good in English as you, therefore I can't really explain my point of view clearly. But what I think is that teenagers are the ones who choose blade vampires over the twilight ones.

0 0

spyware wrote: FUCKING TWILIGHT ON MY HBH?

THREADLOCK NOW.

Also, number-name person, die.

No really.

Die.

This is NONE of you business! STFU and go fuck yourself.

Banned
0 0

454447415244 wrote: The reasons why I have chosen "Twilight Vampires" is because they are more likely to be humans than the blade ones. They are more social.

I'm not as good in English as you, therefore I can't really explain my point of view clearly. But what I think is that teenagers are the ones who choose blade vampires over the twilight ones.

I find that the angry, blood-sucking real vampires express more emotion than the plastic doll-cover-of-People-Magazine Meyer glow-in-the-dark prettyboys.

If you think otherwise you are wrong. No really, you are.

0 0

spyware wrote: I find that the angry, blood-sucking real vampires express more emotion than the plastic doll-cover-of-People-Magazine Meyer glow-in-the-dark prettyboys.. I wholeheartedly agree.

Vampire:

Honorary vampire:

Not vampire:

On the other hand if you want to go with the latter because it's more of your definition of human (I feel for humanity now if that's true) then just say human. Or emo.

0 0

@COM Twilight vampires are real vampires. It's not because you said "They're not". And wait a little you guys. I didn't say that I don't like blade vampires, but I think that I was clear when I said that I want a sig that mix the hacker style with the vampire style. Then, twilight vampires are most likely to be hackers than the blade ones since they're more into human and more social. Also, note that, I don't really mean by twilight vampires a copy of those in the twilight film. I mean social vampires.

What else to add? We weren't discussing a computer security issue. So why the hell all of you are touched and feel offended by my sig choice! And each person has its valid reasons. That what I provided.

Banned
0 0

454447415244 wrote: @COM Twilight vampires are real vampires. It's not because you said "They're not".

No, they aren't vampires because they aren't.

COM was right when he said that Meyer's interpretation doesn't classify as "real" vampire.

Look, if you want a signature with "hacking" and Meyer's interpretation of vampires, just ask for it. Just don't ask for a vampire-related signature and expect to get the Meyer stuff worked in.

:(
80 120

You're welcome.

(It took far too long cutting out his stupid head.)

0 0

Futility wrote: You're welcome.

(It took far too long cutting out his stupid head.) NEEDS MOAR SPARKLIES!

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Futility wrote: You're welcome.

(It took far too long cutting out his stupid head.)

LOL that's epic! But seriously. Blade > Twilight.

0 0

I lol'd.

0 0

wow. this really got out of hand. i mean, it really escalated quickly

0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: wow. this really got out of hand. i mean, it really escalated quickly

Lol, yeah. Welcome to Hellboundhackers.

0 0

i used to be on here a lot, i just got caught up in school and forgot about it. do you really want that new vampire in the sig, or still mr. edward?

0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: i used to be on here a lot, i just got caught up in school and forgot about it. do you really want that new vampire in the sig, or still mr. edward?

Nope. I want the new one that I mentioned. Not because of what happened in the forum. But I found that Cullen's character/look might not be considered as a real vampire even though I wanted the hacking style integrated. So yes, the new vampire in the picture I posted, and I hope you can integrate a sense of hacking with it.

Thanks in advance.

0 0

454447415244 wrote: [quote]chaunchothenacho wrote: i used to be on here a lot, i just got caught up in school and forgot about it. do you really want that new vampire in the sig, or still mr. edward?

Nope. I want the new one that I mentioned. Not because of what happened in the forum. But I found that Cullen's character/look might not be considered as a real vampire even though I wanted the hacking style integrated. So yes, the new vampire in the picture I posted, and I hope you can integrate a sense of hacking with it.

Thanks in advance.[/quote] ill figure somthing out if i have to drop acid to do it

0 0

criteria: [+] -Vampire (style) [+] -Hacker (style) [+] -454447415244 (name) [+] -blade [-] twilight

0 0

jelmer wrote:

criteria: [+] -Vampire (style) [+] -Hacker (style) [+] -454447415244 (name) [+] -blade [-] twilight ROFL what the? that is a lot of person

0 0

The hilarity of an argument over what is or isn't something that has no definite, factual attributes or features xD

Anyhow, screw Twilight and Blade. If you want a vampire.. I know who my definite favorite would be.. this one.. different image

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Dear god this is EPIC! I, Moshbat recognize I'm a twat

YES YES!:D

KvK

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]ranma wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Dear god this is EPIC! And you're all MASSIVE twats… Shit. You guys not using the default theme can read this. Correction, all that are using the Default theme are twats. Wait.. That would be me too…

YES YES!:D[/quote] You had to point it out, didn't you? I've been writing shit all the fucking time. So stop fucking quoting me![/quote]

Actually, if you sit at the right angle on an LCD using stdio's theme, It is also unnoticeable. :happy:

0 0

Sorry Moshbat, didn't notice.

0 0

On your sig it says Something about photoshop cs4 user, should realy be abuser…

I like the style and it´s well done. But Twilight?……… :angry:

0 0

Avlid wrote: On your sig it says Something about photoshop cs4 user, should realy be abuser…

I like the style and it´s well done. But Twilight?……… :angry: that isnt twilight….. [edit]@454447415244 your inbox is full so im just gonna give the avatar to you here…

http://ttctheband.googlepages.com/454447415244-avatar.png

and if anyone else wants a sig. lemme know. [/edit]

0 0

My bad, but i was referrering to 454447415244s wish.

0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: [quote]Avlid wrote: On your sig it says Something about photoshop cs4 user, should realy be abuser…

I like the style and it´s well done. But Twilight?……… :angry: that isnt twilight….. [edit]@454447415244 your inbox is full so im just gonna give the avatar to you here…

http://ttctheband.googlepages.com/454447415244-avatar.png

and if anyone else wants a sig. lemme know. [/edit][/quote]

Thanks again mate. :)