Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rate my Sigs`

0 0

Well I started learning how to make these and these are my first two I made.

Please Rate ;)

Admin from hell
0 0

Not to bad for just learning, I'm no expert on graphics, But maybe more vibrant colouring.

0 0

I like the second one more, although I see you prefer the first. I think the text would be easier to read without those squares/diagonal lines, but overall, not bad :happy:

EDIT: Wow, I must have spent more than 5 minutes writing those 2 lines! Korg's reply wasn't there before :p

0 0

Well for the 2nd one I translated the hacker manifesto to Binary,pasted it onto the page,and put it in green. Then I typed my handle and such over it.

"Mess with the best,Die Like the rest" -Hackers

:(
80 120

The first one is… fine, I guess. But the checkerboard coloring of the letters makes my eyes bleed. That's not a joke, either. I am currently trying to stem the flow of blood. From my eyes. It's probably the most painful thing I've ever experienced. I'm also not too crazy about the quote. Call it cliche, if you will.

The second one is bad. Plain and simple. From the green binary in the back to crazy crosses on the quote with all the too-small squished look in between.

While I'm not graphics-savvy guy, I'd suggest you stop filling your words with patterns. Instead opt for using cooler fonts or putting neat borders, or something.

0 0

To be honest, I didn't like both of the signatures.

The background of the first signature is somehow, fine. But the style added to the font doesn't fit with it, at all. My idea is to resize it a bit, smaller signature, smaller/simple font which fits with the background. And oh, get rid of "Mess with the best, die like the rest", it's a bit, well, childish.

The second one is so, exaggerated. And there is this background, font thing. You got the picture.

It's good to see you doing your own signature. I told you, it's not that hard to come up with something.

0 0

Indeed, checkers is not good for one's eyes. Work on the first one, and it might turn out good.

The Manager
0 0

I can send you a small link if you like for one I smashed together ;) (FYI better than the bot one.)

I am not a fan of the look of the text on both though.

Banned
0 0

I chuckled. Get back when you've had about ~10 hours of experience in Photoshop/whatever editor you use.

If you want a full analysis, reply to this with an angry message.

0 0

Network X

You are atm hopelessly untalented.

The quality of your sigs is the same as for this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFQJ26Mtmmo

Please stop posting crap.

• Fritzo(I'm already banned, Do your hate-crime already atleast I'm telling him the truth.)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

fallingmidget wrote: Network X

[img]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFQJ26Mtmmo[/img]

• Fritzo(I'm already banned, Do your hate-crime already atleast I'm telling him the truth.)

You can't use image tags to embed an object…

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: Network X

[img]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFQJ26Mtmmo[/img]

You can't use image tags to embed an object…[/quote]

God Damnit.

0 0

meh if you ask me, its just a filter, your name and some other crap photoshop buttons

0 0

you guys are so harsh

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: you guys are so harsh

No. You're too soft. People need to know when they make shit, otherwise they will think it's great and perfect and won't ever learn.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: you guys are so harsh

No. You're too soft. People need to know when they make shit, otherwise they will think it's great and perfect and won't ever learn.[/quote]

ya ya ya that makes sense. but half of you guys tell everybody to go fuck themselves and never try again.

Banned
0 0

styloverte116 wrote: ya ya ya that makes sense. but half of you guys tell everybody to go fuck themselves and never try again.

Remind me, why are you still here, again?

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: you guys are so harsh

No. You're too soft. People need to know when they make shit, otherwise they will think it's great and perfect and won't ever learn.[/quote]

ya ya ya that makes sense. but half of you guys tell everybody to go fuck themselves and never try again.[/quote]

And there's usually a reason for that.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: And there's usually a reason for that.

i disagree

if you want my take… i dont like either of them but at least he fucking tried. theyre good attempts and better than anything i could do. the binary is generic and the line is kinda kiddish.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: ya ya ya that makes sense. but half of you guys tell everybody to go fuck themselves and never try again.

Remind me, why are you still here, again?[/quote]

idk spy. i shouldve left a long time ago. but while i am here, fuck off.

Banned
0 0

styloverte116 wrote: if you want my take… i dont like either of them but at least he fucking tried. theyre good attempts and better than anything i could do. the binary is generic and the line is kinda kiddish.

If he's better than you then you are in no place to comment these.

Artistic freedom? Hell yes. Lack of skill, time and experience? g,t,f,o.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: if you want my take… i dont like either of them but at least he fucking tried. theyre good attempts and better than anything i could do. the binary is generic and the line is kinda kiddish.

Artistic freedom? Hell yes. Lack of skill, time and experience? g,t,f,o.[/quote]

just because i suck at image editing doesnt mean i cant judge a fucking image

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: if you want my take… i dont like either of them but at least he fucking tried. theyre good attempts and better than anything i could do. the binary is generic and the line is kinda kiddish.

Artistic freedom? Hell yes. Lack of skill, time and experience? g,t,f,o.[/quote]

just because i suck at image editing doesnt mean i cant judge a fucking image[/quote]

True, but appearently you suck at life and everything so, what did you say? oh yeah; Fuck off.

0 0

@fallingmidget: unfortunately your sad attempts at making me feel worthless dont make me feel any worse…. although they do continue to make this community look even more worthless. so no, you fuck off, and quit trying to wreak havoc on every fucking forum, or this place will continue to be nothing but a sack of shit.

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: unfortunately your sad attempts at making me feel worthless dont make me feel any worse…. although they do continue to make this community look even more worthless. so no, you fuck off, and quit trying to wreak havoc on every fucking forum, or this place will continue to be nothing but a sack of shit.

Of course it will, like it always has been. I can't fuck off, I'm Fritzo; I'm the guy known for not fucking off ever.

You're a double moraled idiot. "@fallingmidget: unfortunately your sad attempts at making me feel worthless"

That's exactly what YOU are doing, so shush now.

0 0

i never said you were worthless. im sure youve contributed a lot to humanity… just not much here…

i forgot you were fritzo… guess you wont fuck off..

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: i never said you were worthless. im sure youve contributed a lot to humanity… just not much here…

i forgot you were fritzo… guess you wont fuck off..

I've kept skiddies in their place and that's enough for me; someone has to be the asshole.

0 0

i disagree. let skiddies be themselves. theyll learn. but whatever. to each his own. theres not much i can do to shut you up. you have 6000 accounts… ive got shit to do so ill leave this place for now.

0 0

spyware wrote: I chuckled. Get back when you've had about ~10 hours of experience in Photoshop/whatever editor you use.

If you want a full analysis, reply to this with an angry message.

Haha No I admit this is not good,but it`s my first try. I really dont wanna specialize in graphics,I like web development/design better.

At least this didnt go like that time with moshbat…..

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: i disagree. let skiddies be themselves. theyll learn. but whatever. to each his own. theres not much i can do to shut you up. you have 6000 accounts… ive got shit to do so ill leave this place for now.

Yeah you do that, since you clearly have absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Skiddies won't ever learn. That's what make them different from n00bs.

0 0

@fallingmidget: do you always have something negative to say? im off to do some shit so… either don't respond or at least leave it with just your second line… which i also disagree with…

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: do you always have something negative to say? im off to do some shit so… either don't respond or at least leave it with just your second line… which i also disagree with…

That's because you are unintelligent; Skiddies. Don't. Learn.

I don't always have something negative to say; But I only speak when something negative -has- to be said.

0 0

Guys look,I just found this prograsm from Paint.net while looking around. I do not use Photoshop.

Yes Fallingmidget,someone has to be harsh or people will never learn.Ill be working harder but I know Ill never be the best at graphics,its not my thing. All I did was upload some sigs` I made.

I mean,it was my first try,I was trying to put in a bit of everything,and it ruined it completely.

And also im kinda into that movie ``Hackers`` I know its Childish

Banned
0 0

Network X wrote: Guys look,I just found this prograsm from Paint.net while looking around. I do not use Photoshop.

Yes Fallingmidget,someone has to be harsh or people will never learn.Ill be working harder but I know Ill never be the best at graphics,its not my thing. All I did was upload some sigs` I made.

I mean,it was my first try,I was trying to put in a bit of everything,and it ruined it completely.

And also im kinda into that movie ``Hackers`` I know its Childish

For the record: I love making graphics, and I too, suck at it, I also love the movie "Hackers". I do -not- consider myself childish.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: do you always have something negative to say? im off to do some shit so… either don't respond or at least leave it with just your second line… which i also disagree with…

I don't always have something negative to say; But I only speak when something negative -has- to be said. [/quote]

skiddies. do. learn. ill ignore the unintelligent remark. youre in no position to make that judgment anyway

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: do you always have something negative to say? im off to do some shit so… either don't respond or at least leave it with just your second line… which i also disagree with…

I don't always have something negative to say; But I only speak when something negative -has- to be said. [/quote]

skiddies. do. learn. ill ignore the unintelligent remark. youre in no position to make that judgment anyway[/quote]

You're clearly to ignorant to see what a skiddie is, you're one of those people that will end up killing the internet. Get the fuck offline.

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: you do always have something negative to say…

I already answered this question, but since you are slightly retarded i'll say it just one more time so your ignorant confused brain can follow up;

"I don't always have something negative to say; But I only speak when something negative -has- to be said."

That means, that I shut up when there's no need to flame, and I flame when I need to.

Do you get it, or would you like me to explain it to you one more time?

0 0

i get it. interpreted to english it reads: you only have something negative to say.

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: i get it. interpreted to english it reads: you only have something negative to say.

I guess with a brain like yours; It is hard to understand the difference.

0 0

this world is an illusion anyway. you bash my brain, but your blinded by the fact that you could easily be retarded. we're not in a position to judge anything, but we have to in order to continue on in life. but anyone can think theyre the smartest person in the world and have a fucked up view of the world. were blinded by illusion. anyone who claims to be smart is thereby proving hes not.

every single one of your posts is negative, and every single one from what i can remember (without looking at the thread) has attempted to bash my intelligence.

Banned
0 0

**styloverte116 wrote:**and every single one from what i can remember (without looking at the thread) has attempted to bash my intelligence.

Intelligence? Huh? What are you talking about? Intelligence? You?

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]**styloverte116 wrote:**and every single one from what i can remember (without looking at the thread) has attempted to bash my intelligence.

Intelligence? Huh? What are you talking about? Intelligence? You?[/quote]

everyone has intelligence spyware. if you want to insult me, please, come up with something better.

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]**styloverte116 wrote:**and every single one from what i can remember (without looking at the thread) has attempted to bash my intelligence.

Intelligence? Huh? What are you talking about? Intelligence? You?[/quote]

everyone has intelligence spyware.[/quote]

Appearently not.

0 0

@fallingmidget: so… your saying some people have absolutely no intelligence at all? absolutely none? thats a far off claim

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: so… your saying some people have absolutely no intelligence at all? absolutely none? thats a far off claim

Just look at 99% of Americans…

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: so… your saying some people have absolutely no intelligence at all? absolutely none? thats a far off claim

Just look at 99% of Americans…[/quote]

i completely agree… 99% of Americans are really really dumb. but they still have some intelligence.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Just look at 99% of Americans… No no, 99% of Americans are ignorant and oblivious. 99% of humans are unintelligent.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: Just look at 99% of Americans… No no, 99% of Americans are ignorant and oblivious. 99% of humans are unintelligent. [/quote]

thats a little biased toward americans. theyre just as smart as anyone else, and anyone else is just as smart as them

Banned
0 0

Smart people != people you consider smart.

0 0

spyware wrote: Smart people != people you consider smart.

you are not saying anything very meaningful here…

i never said who i considered smart. so you have no idea whether i consider a mentally retarded kid smart or whether i only consider einstein smart.

and smart is more of a relative term.

Banned
0 0

styloverte116 wrote: you are not saying anything very meaningful here…

i never said who i considered smart. so you have no idea whether i consider a mentally retarded kid smart or whether i only consider einstein smart.

and smart is more of a relative term.

It doesn't matter what (relative) threshold you have for smartness.

0 0

to get this across better, perhaps i should quote you…

Smart people != people you consider smart.

[EDIT] - and what the hell is this becoming about me for?!?!?! im not here to be defending myself. im here to say: quit shitting on everybody, or realize this community is just going to remain worthless and continue to lose members.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

styloverte116 wrote: thats a little biased toward americans. I said: No no, 99% of Americans are ignorant and oblivious. Ignorant and oblivious does not mean unintelligent. Also I am American so I can say it honestly.

styloverte116 wrote: theyre just as smart as anyone else, and anyone else is just as smart as them Exactly: I said: 99% of humans are unintelligent. Americans are humans too. At least they were last time I checked.

But seriously, this thread has gotten waaaay off topic. @OP - Honestly your sigs aren't very good. They're not horrible, but you've got a lot of work to do.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: But seriously, this thread has gotten waaaay off topic. @OP - Honestly your sigs aren't very good. They're not horrible, but you've got a lot of work to do.

i apologize for misunderstanding your post. i took it a little differently than you meant. and ya, as i said in the edit of my last post, this is getting out of hand. im done spy and fritzo. if you wanna argue some more… dont post here…

0 0

styloverte116 wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: [quote]styloverte116 wrote: @fallingmidget: so… your saying some people have absolutely no intelligence at all? absolutely none? thats a far off claim

Just look at 99% of Americans…[/quote]

i completely agree… 99% of Americans are really really dumb. but they still have some intelligence.[/quote]

styloverte116 wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: Just look at 99% of Americans… No no, 99% of Americans are ignorant and oblivious. 99% of humans are unintelligent. [/quote]

thats a little biased toward americans. theyre just as smart as anyone else, and anyone else is just as smart as them[/quote]

As I said; double moral.

Get your arguments clear.

0 0

Zomg, will you make me a signature? I would like a rendered cloud background with no adjustments, and could you put my name in it with some sort of texture overlay? Just make it hard to read and ugly.

Sarcasm aside I won't say it is a great first attempt, but hey you tried. You are obviously satisfied with it as you are using it. Who care what everyone else thinks. Graphic skills takes some time getting the hang of. You can't expect much from a first attempt.