Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My artwork

0 0

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I figured I would introduce myself by posting some of my artwork. It can all be found on my deviantArt.

Chances are, if you are wondering if a particular one is made from scratch, it probably was. All done using Photoshop CS2/CS3

0 0

I like your work man :) really good :D I wished i was good at that :( so i'll just say i envy your abilities man :O congrats :D

0 0

Whoa. would you mind designing me an avatar? pm me if you're interested. :D

Banned
0 0

Do you draw?

0 0

Nice work, and welcome :)

0 0

chess_rock wrote: I like your work man :) really good :D I wished i was good at that :( so i'll just say i envy your abilities man :O congrats :D

thanks a lot :) and anyone can get to my level really, just takes a lot of time and practice.

Whoa. would you mind designing me an avatar? pm me if you're interested. :D

I don't really do requests anymore, just not enough time, but if I do have a chance to do it i'll shoot you a pm :)

Do you draw?

I was really into traditional art as a kid but just grew out of it, so not really anymore.

Nice work, and welcome :)

:(
80 120

That has got to be the most smileys I have ever seen in one post…

Other than that, good stuff. Not really my style, (I prefer darker rather than bright flashy colors) but nice all the same.

Admin from hell
0 0

Very nice work better than I can do. I have cs4 and don't know what half the shit does yet.

Banned
0 0

korg wrote: Very nice work better than I can do. I have cs4 and don't know what half the shit does yet.

Put the window layout on legacy.

:(
80 120

korg wrote: I have cs4 and don't know what half the shit does yet. Hah. I'm in pretty much the same boat. I have no idea what I'm doing, but that doesn't stop me from pressing all sorts of buttons and hoping that whatever happens looks cool. If it does, I'll keep it. If not then there's always ctrl+z and I get to try again. I've found that I learn best through trial and error anyway.

I realize they're nothing special, but that's how all my sigs have been made. Speaking of which- I think it might be time for a new one.

Admin from hell
0 0

Yeah I mess around with it once in a while, Someday maybe I'll get it. Hey spy doesn't help. I'm not real big on graphics anyway.

0 0

i luv ur bunny n manga n cute shit art. u should post more of ur stuff

0 0

MoshBat wrote: He/She linked to a deviantart page. Perhaps you should go there, rather than asking the OP to post here. I'm presuming that most of his/her artwork is on the deviantart page. i want it here… where u all can njoy it. thx 4 being supportive, tho. i knew we wur cool

Admin from hell
0 0

define wrote:
i luv ur bunny n manga n cute shit art

At least that's not too gay or anything. Christ!. Will you STOP typing in shorthand, Learn some full english phrases if your going to post.

0 0

korg wrote: At least that's not too gay or anything. Christ!. Will you STOP typing in shorthand, Learn some full english phrases if your going to post. suck my ass. good enough?

your post is, ironically, off-topic compared to mine.

Admin from hell
0 0

I don't do baby food. Your days are numbered. Trust me.

Admin from hell
0 0

Have a nice day.:)

0 0

Very nice art, I love anime <3 Welcome to HBH!! >.<

0 0

Welcome to HBH :D Nice to see some artwork up here, quite some time since someone posted anything like it. Now as for the artwork, I've had a bit of a struggle to find words for my impression of them, but here it goes: unoriginal, uninspired, shallow, empty, rigid, plain, etc. Enjoy your stay here, keep it up :)

Banned
0 0

COM wrote: Now as for the artwork, I've had a bit of a struggle to find words for my impression of them, but here it goes: unoriginal, uninspired, shallow, empty, rigid, plain, etc.

My sentiments exactly when I first lay eyes upon the presented glyphs. That's why I asked if you drew, if not, you should. Drawing makes you drop the bullshit and actually start.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]COM wrote: Now as for the artwork, I've had a bit of a struggle to find words for my impression of them, but here it goes: unoriginal, uninspired, shallow, empty, rigid, plain, etc.

My sentiments exactly when I first lay eyes upon the presented glyphs. That's why I asked if you drew, if not, you should. Drawing makes you drop the bullshit and actually start.[/quote]

That was… amazing.

I'm gonna post my brothers art on here someday. he's really good. He just doesn't upload his shit so I'll have to sneak it one day. He only does anime though, which isn't a problem, but to non-anime people its unimpressive.

0 0

COM wrote: Welcome to HBH :D Nice to see some artwork up here, quite some time since someone posted anything like it. Now as for the artwork, I've had a bit of a struggle to find words for my impression of them, but here it goes: unoriginal, uninspired, shallow, empty, rigid, plain, etc. Enjoy your stay here, keep it up :)

Glad I joined such a welcoming community. I never said I was a good artist, I just thought it would be nice to introduce myself by sharing one of my hobbies. No need to be rude towards me. I don't know you, what you do, and you don't know me, and what I do. Maybe show me some of your art that is "original, inspired, deep, full, complex, ect". I would love to learn more.

Thanks!

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]COM wrote: Now as for the artwork, I've had a bit of a struggle to find words for my impression of them, but here it goes: unoriginal, uninspired, shallow, empty, rigid, plain, etc.

My sentiments exactly when I first lay eyes upon the presented glyphs. That's why I asked if you drew, if not, you should. Drawing makes you drop the bullshit and actually start.[/quote]

Thanks for the insult?

0 0

lol, think of what you just went through as a twisted type of initiation for this community. We all go through it. Fuck, you got it easy compared to some people. Rather than get defensive and discouraged, prove us wrong.

0 0

I like your artwork, that was good. And dont get discouraged by other people's comment, they are not flaming but directing you to make it even better. Welcome to HBH:)

0 0

Snype wrote: Glad I joined such a welcoming community.

Glad such an understanding and objective person joined our community.

I never said I was a good artist

Neither did I, glad we're in agreement.

I just thought it would be nice to introduce myself by sharing one of my hobbies. No need to be rude towards me. I just thought you might like some criticism if you've now obviously decided to share it. I had this crazy thought that you might actually not be an idiot and accept other people's opinions about it too and take some criticism so that you might improve, most people have a tendency to wish to become better at what they do. Odd how you didn't bitch about all the people expressing their opinions about it who said that their personal opinion is that it's good.

I don't know you, what you do, and you don't know me, and what I do. I know what you decided to share, if that's all you share that's all people's opinions can be based on.

Maybe show me some of your art that is "original, inspired, deep, full, complex, ect". I would love to learn more.

Yeah I really noticed that from the whining about me being mean. I don't go near photoshop because I'm just not amused by sitting around tinkering with stuff like that. That doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion about it because I can still experience it. After all, "art" is created for everyone to experience it.

Thanks! You're welcome. Now if you're going to spend your time just sulking, whining and being overly emotional about one person's opinion instead of maybe understanding it and not taking it as a personal attack, go do it somewhere else.

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]Snype wrote: Glad I joined such a welcoming community.

Glad such an understanding and objective person joined our community.

I never said I was a good artist

Neither did I, glad we're in agreement.

I just thought it would be nice to introduce myself by sharing one of my hobbies. No need to be rude towards me. I just thought you might like some criticism if you've now obviously decided to share it. I had this crazy thought that you might actually not be an idiot and accept other people's opinions about it too and take some criticism so that you might improve, most people have a tendency to wish to become better at what they do. Odd how you didn't bitch about all the people expressing their opinions about it who said that their personal opinion is that it's good.

I don't know you, what you do, and you don't know me, and what I do. I know what you decided to share, if that's all you share that's all people's opinions can be based on.

Maybe show me some of your art that is "original, inspired, deep, full, complex, ect". I would love to learn more.

Yeah I really noticed that from the whining about me being mean. I don't go near photoshop because I'm just not amused by sitting around tinkering with stuff like that. That doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion about it because I can still experience it. After all, "art" is created for everyone to experience it.

Thanks! You're welcome. Now if you're going to spend your time just sulking, whining and being overly emotional about one person's opinion instead of maybe understanding it and not taking it as a personal attack, go do it somewhere else.[/quote]

I personally love getting criticism, and actually take it very well, when it is constructive. Some 16 year old bitch on the interwebz telling me my art sucks doesn't really help me. :) If you have any actual tips for me to improve, other then saying my stuff sucks, feel free to pm me; if not, stop cluttering up my thread. Thanks

0 0

Snype wrote: I personally love getting criticism, and actually take it very well, when it is constructive. Some 16 year old bitch on the interwebz telling me my art sucks doesn't really help me. :) If you have any actual tips for me to improve, other then saying my stuff sucks, feel free to pm me; if not, stop cluttering up my thread. Thanks Sweet, well here's some constructive criticism for you: don't be an emotional cunt, don't be a discriminative idiot and grow the fuck up. You could start all that by understanding the concept of a personal opinion about it. If you're any good at all you could consider what that opinion was, what in your "art" might've caused it and think about what you could improve next. After all you're supposed to be the artist, if I'd come along telling you exactly how to make your "art" then it wouldn't be you who's making it anymore. Also, how does people telling you it's good help you improve, how is that constructive criticism in any way? Oh that's right, it isn't, they just happened to take a standpoint you wish to hear you egotistical whore. Now if you got all that, stop cluttering up our threads. Some 17 year old girl who thinks she's mature just because she gets her periods regularly doesn't really help either me or the community.

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]Snype wrote: I personally love getting criticism, and actually take it very well, when it is constructive. Some 16 year old bitch on the interwebz telling me my art sucks doesn't really help me. :) If you have any actual tips for me to improve, other then saying my stuff sucks, feel free to pm me; if not, stop cluttering up my thread. Thanks Sweet, well here's some constructive criticism for you: don't be an emotional cunt, don't be a discriminative idiot and grow the fuck up. You could start all that by understanding the concept of a personal opinion about it. If you're any good at all you could consider what that opinion was, what in your "art" might've caused it and think about what you could improve next. After all you're supposed to be the artist, if I'd come along telling you exactly how to make your "art" then it wouldn't be you who's making it anymore. Also, how does people telling you it's good help you improve, how is that constructive criticism in any way? Oh that's right, it isn't, they just happened to take a standpoint you wish to hear you egotistical whore. Now if you got all that, stop cluttering up our threads. Some 17 year old girl who thinks she's mature just because she gets her periods regularly doesn't really help either me or the community.[/quote]

lolcats, you are a riot

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

welcome, yeah and nice, whatever doesn't really matter now.

On a different note, I think COM should marry spy… And then have a baby with him… and then after couple of years log him/her on hbh…

0 0

Although they would make a great couple, it seems to me that COM still has a soft spot. COM only gets aggressive when necessary… it seems that spyware does it… just because. Its like he gets some twisted satisfaction out of it. I always feel like he's watching me when I say something about him… hiding in my ceiling just waiting for me.

I have to say though, if COM and spyware ever had a child… Armageddon.

0 0

sharline23 wrote: I have to say though, if COM and spyware ever had a child… Armageddon. Honeymoon was two months ago, quadruplets on the way, we're naming them Pestilence, War, Famine and Death.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]sharline23 wrote: Although they would make a great couple, it seems to me that COM still has a soft spot. COM only gets aggressive when necessary… it seems that spyware does it… just because. Its like he gets some twisted satisfaction out of it. I always feel like he's watching me when I say something about him… hiding in my ceiling just waiting for me.

I have to say though, if COM and spyware ever had a child… Armageddon. No, he doesn't. He is nice most of the time… When confronted by such fuckwits… Well, you'll soon see. Bit annoying that I can't really get involved in flamewars anymore. [/quote]

responsibility is a bitch:)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: That number is zero. Goodbye, define.

Totally not cool. Define had me make him a sig/avy, and he was banned before I even gave it to 'em…. Total waste of an hour.

On-topic: Most graphic designers put a lot of effort into their work, I assume you do the same so good-job.

This one is far too annoying. Well it entices that psychotic impulse to burn your house down while your still in it. Possibly just because its too bright.

How long have you been using photoshop?

Banned
0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: This one is far too annoying. Well it entices that psychotic impulse to burn your house down while your still in it. Possibly just because its too bright.

Opinions muttered by a spectacular idiot. You shouldn't comment on anything that wasn't made by a five-year old suffering from a healthy dose of ADD.

0 0

spyware wrote:

Opinions muttered by a spectacular idiot. You shouldn't comment on anything that wasn't made by a five-year old suffering from a healthy dose of ADD.

Lovely evening to you too spyware.

0 0

So where's the art? All I see is Fangirlism and cliche's…

Don't start with me on originality…

0 0

I don't understand the bitchiness of everyone on this forum. God…so uptight. I posted some stuff I think is pretty decent. You don't like it, don't look at it, or tell me where someone else has made the shit i made, because of all of the signatures that you bitches have in your sigs, I see NOTHING original.

Banned
0 0

Snype wrote: I don't understand the bitchiness of everyone on this forum. God…so uptight. I posted some stuff I think is pretty decent. You don't like it, don't look at it, or tell me where someone else has made the shit i made, because of all of the signatures that you bitches have in your sigs, I see NOTHING original.

omigodomigod that means we're a little bit alike ^_^

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: That number is zero. Goodbye, define.

Totally not cool. Define had me make him a sig/avy, and he was banned before I even gave it to 'em…. Total waste of an hour.

On-topic: Most graphic designers put a lot of effort into their work, I assume you do the same so good-job.

This one is far too annoying. Well it entices that psychotic impulse to burn your house down while your still in it. Possibly just because its too bright.

How long have you been using photoshop?[/quote]

HAHAHA, TOTALLY agreed. that was one of my earlier ones, it still makes me want to tear my eyes out because it is so bright.

and…about 3-4 years now I think (on and off).

0 0

Lemur wrote: http://www.keystonelemur.deviantart.com

I am original mind you… There's only a handful of these type of artists as compared to fan art…

they actually look pretty cool, so props for that. however, I still don't see how all of mine are any less original then yours (the 'fan-art', of which I only have two posted, I understand). But most of those are completely original affects and some only use photoshop defaults. I don't understand how I could have been any more 'original' on something like a from-scratch digital painting of a sunset.

0 0

This has become a very entertaining thread.

0 0

I agree… I never expected HBH to be the kind of community that had such a deep passion for original art.

0 0

Snype wrote: HAHAHA, TOTALLY agreed. that was one of my earlier ones, it still makes me want to tear my eyes out because it is so bright.

and…about 3-4 years now I think (on and off). Come on, it really eats attention - just like a signature should. The only other way to get attention than being slightly annoying is to include some female reproductive organs in the signature instead, and that really doesn't fit here ;)