Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Critic my Sigs

0 0

What do you think?

0 0

lol

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

japanesedude wrote: lol That's not very helpful.

They all look good, but I like the last three best. The others are little too busy I think. Simple is sometimes better.

0 0

Simple is usually better when it comes to sigs. That being said, they all look pretty good. The only thing is your name is exactly the same style in every sig, maybe you should think about changing it up every once in a while.

Banned
0 0

Well, I don't like any except for the fourth one, if you designed it yourself.

0 0

The third one is far off of the usual style, and it you had that type of talent you would have thought to possibly blend the outer glow better…

All of them are not well blended and need some serious color work to get them together. You might also look into composition rules and blending renders as well.

The sense of color is rather horrid, I don't care what style you're going at…

To me the final verdict is you just got a hold of photoshop and fractal renders and thought it's be cool to slap some renders on a 1 or 2 fractal background, and that's exactly what it looks like.

Overall rating is a 3.5/10

EDIT -

Lookie what I found!

[img]http://www.games.lt/w/news/12354.jpg?t=1213084871[/img]

Don't steal… Tineye can catch you.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Lemur wrote:

0 0

I use stock sites, planet renders. Notice I didn't go off on the other ones, though the last one the background is what concerns me.

0 0

"Oh look at me guys, I'm a graphic designer because I downloaded Photoshop and read a few tutorials. I copy some renders onto a new image in Photoshop, and add some text with fonts I downloaded off dafont.com, and then apply some layer effects. Yeah, I'm a real digital artist."

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

japanesedude wrote: "Oh look at me guys, I'm a graphic designer because I downloaded Photoshop and read a few tutorials. I copy some renders onto a new image in Photoshop, and add some text with fonts I downloaded off dafont.com, and then apply some layer effects. Yeah, I'm a real digital artist." Aren't you special. Still not helpful.

Back on topic. Your sigs look nice, but the one lemur pointed out is a bit too similar to someone else's picture. You should try to avoid that.

0 0

I don't have a problem with any of your sigs. I agree with ynori7's statement about not using a sig that is almost exactly the same as the one that you started with in Photoshop.

0 0

Consider learning the basics. I think you have some talent, if your signatures are your own work, but practice different styles. Practice makes perfect but if you don't change it up then your just doing the same thing over and over again.

You Like this!
90 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Consider learning the basics. I think you have some talent, if your signatures are your own work, but practice different styles. Practice makes perfect but if you don't change it up then your just doing the same thing over and over again.

I love the last one a lot. I love the green/slimy color.

0 0

Lemur and japanesedude, somehow I missed op's claim that he is a "real digital artist"…hmmm…then tell me how da fuck did u assume that ? he simply asked what do u think ? can't u be useful for once in ur life and help someone ? u self-obsessed pieces of shit. if u dont have anything helpful to say then stfu and move to the next thread. gj ruining the learning environment that so many worked their ass off to build. I truely despise ur kind. go fuck self. peace.

You Like this!
90 0

GreyFox wrote: Lemur and japanesedude, somehow I missed op's claim that he is a "real digital artist"…hmmm…then tell me how da fuck did u assume that ? he simply asked what do u think ? can't u be useful for once in ur life and help someone ? u self-obsessed pieces of shit. if u dont have anything helpful to say then stfu and move to the next thread. gj ruining the learning environment that so many worked their ass off to build. I truely despise ur kind. go fuck self. peace.

Calm down man, Just wondering, who are you referring to?

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]GreyFox wrote: Lemur and japanesedude, somehow I missed op's claim that he is a "real digital artist"…hmmm…then tell me how da fuck did u assume that ? he simply asked what do u think ? can't u be useful for once in ur life and help someone ? u self-obsessed pieces of shit. if u dont have anything helpful to say then stfu and move to the next thread. gj ruining the learning environment that so many worked their ass off to build. I truely despise ur kind. go fuck self. peace. i ask u how da fuk r we suposed to no wat u r tlkin bowt.

I agree with lemur, so shut the fuck up, bitch.[/quote]

oh huh, how u ask..?? hmmm how about fuckin reading the thread before posting "HI this is mosh i need attention" in every damn thread. ur even worse than those two, fuckin retard. feel sorry for u three. mosh..huh..specially u. ive never seen a useful post from you, so sit back and stfu. fuck this shit, hbh is done. im out.

You Like this!
90 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]GreyFox wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: [quote]GreyFox wrote: Lemur and japanesedude, somehow I missed op's claim that he is a "real digital artist"…hmmm…then tell me how da fuck did u assume that ? he simply asked what do u think ? can't u be useful for once in ur life and help someone ? u self-obsessed pieces of shit. if u dont have anything helpful to say then stfu and move to the next thread. gj ruining the learning environment that so many worked their ass off to build. I truely despise ur kind. go fuck self. peace. i ask u how da fuk r we suposed to no wat u r tlkin bowt.

oh huh, how u ask..?? hmmm how about fuckin reading the thread before posting "HI this is mosh i need attention" in every damn thread. ur even worse than those two, fuckin retard. feel sorry for u three. mosh..huh..specially u. ive never seen a useful post from you, so sit back and stfu. fuck this shit, hbh is done. im out.[/quote] Really, was all that swearing necessary? I'm an admin, in case you didn't notice, and you contributed fuck all. Hypocrisy! And I'm the retard? And I was referring to your incredibly bad grammar. I have read the thread, I've posted before. Now. I am telling you to contribute, or shut up.[/quote]

Sorry to say. This is not going anywhere, Mosh as an Admin, you should be setting a better example for the rest of the members. for you guys to be flaming on a topic that has to do with someones are is not cool. we should just drop it and get back on topic.

You Like this!
90 0

Lemur wrote: The third one is far off of the usual style, and it you had that type of talent you would have thought to possibly blend the outer glow better…

All of them are not well blended and need some serious color work to get them together. You might also look into composition rules and blending renders as well.

To me the final verdict is you just got a hold of photoshop and fractal renders and thought it's be cool to slap some renders on a 1 or 2 fractal background, and that's exactly what it looks like.

EDIT -

Lookie what I found!

I like the first one a lot. I don't like the close up on his face. Its just too plane.

You Like this!
90 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]shadowls wrote: [quote]Lemur wrote: The third one is far off of the usual style, and it you had that type of talent you would have thought to possibly blend the outer glow better…

EDIT -

Lookie what I found!

I like the first one a lot. I don't like the close up on his face. Its just too plane.[/quote] Dude, those are the images he stole…[/quote]

Lol, are you sure he stole them. Well to the person who did em. GOOD JOB.

0 0

shadowls wrote: Lol, are you sure he stole them. Well to the person who did em. GOOD JOB.

haha, lol :D

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

shadowls wrote: Lol, are you sure he stole them. Well to the person who did em. GOOD JOB. Those are the ones lemur found online, not the ones in the original post. The first one looks very similar to one of the OP's. That's what this whole thing has been about. I assumed you read this already, but apparently not.

You Like this!
90 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]shadowls wrote: Lol, are you sure he stole them. Well to the person who did em. GOOD JOB. Those are the ones lemur found online, not the ones in the original post. The first one looks very similar to one of the OP's. That's what this whole thing has been about. I assumed you read this already, but apparently not. [/quote]

Lol, yeah i did read it. Well there is not much you can do. Im very disappointed in lemur.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

shadowls wrote: Lol, yeah i did read it. Well there is not much you can do. Im very disappointed in lemur. One of us in misunderstanding something, and I'm pretty sure it's not me. You should go back to the first page and start re-reading.

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]GreyFox wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: [quote]GreyFox wrote: Lemur and japanesedude, somehow I missed op's claim that he is a "real digital artist"…hmmm…then tell me how da fuck did u assume that ? he simply asked what do u think ? can't u be useful for once in ur life and help someone ? u self-obsessed pieces of shit. if u dont have anything helpful to say then stfu and move to the next thread. gj ruining the learning environment that so many worked their ass off to build. I truely despise ur kind. go fuck self. peace. i ask u how da fuk r we suposed to no wat u r tlkin bowt.

oh huh, how u ask..?? hmmm how about fuckin reading the thread before posting "HI this is mosh i need attention" in every damn thread. ur even worse than those two, fuckin retard. feel sorry for u three. mosh..huh..specially u. ive never seen a useful post from you, so sit back and stfu. fuck this shit, hbh is done. im out.[/quote] Really, was all that swearing necessary? I'm an admin, in case you didn't notice, and you contributed fuck all. Hypocrisy! And I'm the retard? And I was referring to your incredibly bad grammar. I have read the thread, I've posted before. Now. I am telling you to contribute, or shut up.[/quote]

Irony at it's best right thar.

Banned
0 0

Jesus fucking christ guys. Stop quoting each other. Either talk about the graphics posted by OP or gtfo.

Sheesh..

0 0

Alright, I deleted my post; it wasn't helpful at all. Those pics appear to be stolen, they're alright but really involved; probably too catchy for a forum sig that's gonna be constantly repeated. I'd actually do my own, that's all.

0 0

What happened to my thread? i come back to it and its a full blown argument.

and for Lemur: i didn't copy that sig. i just used this render i found: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31346

and thanks for everyone who actually contributed to the thread!

i just started making sigs and wanted to know what you think,

0 0

I know it's not my spot but this thread as went way off topic several times.

Either the thread needs to be closed or people need to stop flaming each other because it's not going now wheres but adding crap to a thread.

1. The first one is ok. Should have blinded the alien in a little more so it didn't stick out so much unless that was your intention.

Didn't really see a point in the gray part on the right hand side. I feel you could've done better.

1. This one I don't really understand to be honest. I didn't see a point in what it was to stand for but it was a nice use of colors to make the renders

Not really feeling it to be honest.

1. This one is a little to loud for me. There is a lot of bright colors… Not really feeling it.

2. Just plain in general. Looks like you just made a background and throw some font on it. If you really put some time into it, you could have done great things with this one.

3. I would have toned down the flare in the background just a little.

4. This one is to be the best out of the 6 to be honest. It looks like you spent most of your time on this one alone.