Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Universum Artifex Live!

0 0

And it's live! Celestial Art community up and rolling. I'm off to the parties!

http://news.deviantart.com/article/66313/

Tonight we take part in the celebration of New Years! It is at this time we, the members and staff of Universum Artifex, wish to unveil our new site!

http://www.universumartifex.com

What is Universum Artifex? We are a group of dedicated Celestial Artists. We support all levels of Celestial Artists, welcoming and teaching the new artists, or challenging the masters to achieve a higher level.

It is our goal as a group of Celestial Artists to welcome any that come regardless of skill level. Even an absolute beginner will be at home and be able to learn, while the truly gifted are still challenged.

Not a Celestial Artist? Always thought that you could never become one, or even didn't know how? At Universum Artifex we are working on creating a comprehensive database of knowledge to teach those willing to learn!

Celebrate with us in the birth of this new site! All are welcome to come!

It is at this time that I would like to personally thank the members of Universum Artifex for making this dream a reality. Without their dedication and hard work we would not have gotten past conception!

Thanks for your time and have a great New Years! Designated driver and what-not while you're at it.

Happy New Years from the UA Staff!

• keystonelemur, r3v4n, demosthenesvoice

0 0

Congrats on getting the site off the ground, I hope it goes well for you guys.

0 0

If you want to learn Celestial Art we're working on making comprehensive guides and article databases.

0 0

Not bad, not bad at all! Celestial work is really awesome, requires talent and imagination, i think i'm gonna frequent that website soon enough..