Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

UA - Lemurs Celestial Art Community (preview)

0 0

On newyears the site goes live, I took the liberty of removing the name as well as and time related information so no one could go out and find it before new years.

Ya, I started a celestial art community, first of its kind. I'll be putting up tutorials on how to create Celestial Art as will the members that are there.

I'll post the link on new years along with various news articles on art sites.

This is just a preview

Banned
0 0

Prefab? For an artistic website?

Needs more original content. Design your own site Lemur, you'd be able to create something (much more) amazing!

0 0

community, needs to be simple and load fast. Portfolio sites are the ones that are fancy.

0 0

Wonderful, I am excited. Your art is amazing, and it would be great to be a part of such a community. Celestial art is some of my favorite; I use your works as wallpapers quite frequently as they are some of the best I have found.

I can't wait for tutorials, I never can seem to make things work right; it will be nice to learn some of your methods.