Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hiberna Tempestus (Planet Art)

0 0

i would actually try this stuff if i had some image editing software. but i dont:(. i dont want to have to pay for it. i dont have the money to be buying it right now. maybe in a couple of months. but keep going it looks good.

BBut wwwwhhhyyyy PAY?? :o :o :o For god's sake, crack it!!! :angry:

0 0

im not the best at app cracking a friend of mine did the app cracking on this account. i have no idea how to use ollydbg. in fact i think someone should make an article on how to use olly. i'd read it.

0 0

Yeah… there's already at least 2 or 3 articles on Olly, app cracking, etc. Use the Search. Alternatively, you could just wait for someone to link them for you, since someone will surely be bored enough to do so.

Admin from hell
0 0

Do some searching for the SnD teams videos they have some really good cracking tut's using olly, softice, smartcheck etc..

Admin from hell
0 0

Forgot to comment. Damn Lemur you never cease to amaze me with your graphics. This one is the best so far I think!

0 0

Wow, yet again, absolutely stunning. This is INSANE. I generally like darker images better, but this one is even more amazing. I'd say your experiment was a success!

You said once that you use Terragen. What exactly did you use it for in this piece? I'm spending a lot more time with it now, and I'd like to know how you apply it in your own works so that maybe I can learn something new.

Oh, and just a note, I noticed you spelled 'copyright' incorrectly in the WiP image. Yeah, I'm a grammar Nazi… not that it matters.

Banned
0 0

I think it's just a liiiiiittle too bright at the bottom of Hiberna. I do like the overall shinyness though. Rock on!

0 0

Ya, I fixed that issue with brightness, just haven't been up to changing it.

On a separate note I've created a site dedicated to Celestial Art which will be released on New Years, so keep your eyes peeled for that topic. (I go by Central time do note)

0 0

Lemur wrote: On a separate note I've created a site dedicated to Celestial Art which will be released on New Years, so keep your eyes peeled for that topic. (I go by Central time do note)

cool, can't wait to see it. I've always enjoyed your work.

Retired
10 0

Holy fucking shit. this is what i attempt to strive for in the future. Mind if i ask a few questions in pm later? thanks. This is awesome.