Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sig Request (Yours31f)

0 0

The text would probably look better in a wider font on the right side, where the "bubbles" are larger. Otherwise, looks pretty good.

0 0

spyware wrote: Add soul.

Add soul that's awesome. I'm just going to tell my kid that whenever he asks for advice on life.

0 0

spyware's right, add a bit more soul to it. Make things blend better. It looks like a low quality pasted background and a circle with a few filters. play more with layers, color pallets, blending techniques and overall feel of the image. If you're making space art you need to work a lot on detail

Lemur if you dont mind;): http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b153/Golden_Lemur/bg_myspace-1.jpg

yours31f look at the background, it has depth, lighting effects and color. Use that as inspiration for you next work(dont make the same thing). Take your time and don't rush things, you're not on a deadline

0 0

I don't mind people posting my art as long as they're decent and give some form of recognition on here. (everywhere else you sure as heck better email me… If I find it on tineye….)

That one took me about 50 Hours of work and it's more of a lower quality version.

http://keystonelemur.deviantart.com/art/Epsillion-88100482

^ better version of that.

Anyways… Here comes the horror story of how I work.

Typical Planet Texture size - 10000 x 10000 px Typical piece size - 6000 x 4000 px Typical time in work - 26 Hours

The planet texture is that large because Spherize kills some of the detail and the bigger it is the less distortion and quality loss. You can always shrink but you can NEVER make something bigger in detailed work (save smart objects)

http://www.winterdesign.wordpress.com

read the space tutorials. And yes I fixed that problem, windows corrupted itself.

Retired
10 0

Wow, you put tons of time into yours… I have mine done in about an hour… I'll try one with alot of work… See how it turns out. Thanks for the link…

Banned
0 0

STOP_RUSHING_SHIT_YOU_KILLER_OF_ART

Unless the art needs to be rushed, don't rush. Your work looks like freaking word95 clipart. TAKE, TIME.

0 0

First, cloud layer, just put the mode to screen, no more black. Second, the atmosphere is a light blue always unless there is an external star emitting yellow or red light.

There is always a shadow on pieces, make SURE it stretches the poles ( a mistake I made in earlier pieces)

Textures need a lot more time than what you took on them. Check out NASA visible earth.

Spherize the texture, duplicate that layer, filter>other>highpass, set that layer to soft light and merge for sharpening.

0 0
  1. Sig and Avi? Sig Please

2. What style of grapics? Dark Style.. also something related to computers

3. Any specific text? LinuZ

(thats my original user name)

1. Any specific pictures? anything computer related, or u think is relevant :D

2. What colors? dark red, gree, black maybe? idk lol

6)anything else thx alot in advance xD