Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Photo Editing Software.

0 0

I am looking for some photo editing software for my new website. Does anyone have solutions to my problem that are free? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

0 0

gimp

0 0

Define 'free' :)

I used to use Gimp a lot, until I become a Photoshop-addict. In my opinion, it is much faster and quicker to create good looking work in Photoshop than it is in Gimp (although I am sure that good work could be produced in either program, if you know enough about the program and how to utilize its features). Photoshop CS2 also runs very well in Wine.

0 0

japanesedude wrote: Define 'free' :)

I used to use Gimp a lot, until I become a Photoshop-addict. In my opinion, it is much faster and quicker to create good looking work in Photoshop than it is in Gimp

Waita state the obvious :)

Seriously, get photoshop. Or at least get the free trial and compare it to GIMP, you'll see why its a much better option. Although, Adobe are in the process of changing over to the CS4 trials so if you want the free trial for photoshop you'll have to find a site that gives you the CS3 one still.