Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

my first sig + do you want one ? :)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

so finally I made something reasonable :) Any comments ?

It's nothing special, also because it was made very quickly, but as I was doing it, I realized it's pretty enjoyable activity, so if anybody needs sig and would be interested, pm me or post here.

0 0

I like the Simpson's so it gets a thumbs up from me :happy:

2,795 1

Very nice, Simpsons Rock!

0 0

SIMPSONS…Top Man. P.S I would very much like a sig if it's not too much trouble as mine is absoloute Guess the swear:DThank ye very much so.:)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

SaMTHG wrote: SIMPSONS…Top Man. P.S I would very much like a sig if it's not too much trouble as mine is absoloute Guess the swear:DThank ye very much so.:)

don't have problem with that, some specifications ?

btw thanks to y'all :D I knew that simpsons theme wouldn't be a mistake :D

Retired
10 0

the only thing i see is the green you used in the hair, But it looks good. I wouldn't mind one. Based on my sig, maybe an avitar if you dont mind it.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

ok here is something fast I made, there are gonna be quite a few changes including: the text will be bright blue kinda color ( ice like ), maybe I will try some other ice effects and lastly whole picture will be blue toned…

it's early draft, and I know about most of the mistakes there ( including the around the actual sig, but don't worry it's separate layer :D ) just wanted to ask if you like the idea

EDIT: And I will definetely scale it down :D !!!

0 0

SMALLER!

I SAY SMALLER!

0 0

yes, definitely smaller. Not too small that you can't read it, but taking up half the page with a sig is a little extreme =P

0 0

I don't really know about the lighter… You don't get the whole water effect when it's all like greyscale and cartoonish. but otherwise, it's pretty good

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

little update. Now smaller, and I got different idea about the text, but still not sure if that will work, gotta change the text, and make it less outstanding. And also the scale will be still different :)

0 0

clone4 Make something cool for me based on anime Kingdom of Hearts and 16-bit assembler :) :D i am serious :|

:(
80 120

zerone73 wrote: clone4 Make something cool for me based on anime Kingdom of Hearts and 16-bit assembler :) :D i am serious :| And while you're at it, make me some breakfast and rub my feet. Jesus, are you asking him a favor, or are you demanding it?

I feel bad for people the offer to make sigs because they ultimately end up getting bombarded by 'requests' from people that will just end up leaving anyway. So, in return for their hard work and generosity, they get ordered around and ultimately screwed over.

Then again, it is practice and I sure as hell enjoy making them, so who knows…

@clone- Good work, and good luck. I know this is kind of unrelated, but are you using GIMP or PS or something completely different?

0 0

Futility excuse me are you clone4? lol or your his lawyer… take easy…. relax… and let clone4 to answer me :)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

zerone73 wrote: Futility excuse me are you clone4? lol or your his lawyer… take easy…. relax… and let clone4 to answer me :)

hey he is, as well as I am, the Good guy :D die "joking mode is off"; but it's true that I'm little overwhelmed with the requests :) anyway firstly I need to finish current one because I'm begginer and one sig at the time is more than enough

@Futility:I've got PS CS2, I was planning to get CS3 but I hate changes, and current is sufficient enough;) Also I must say I love your sig, first cause even though it's simple, it looks really neat and also I never was able to combine anything with real pictures ( as you can see I always use either cartoon as a base, or use cartoon like filters :D)

0 0

Pretty Good and Clear Answer! :) Nice