Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

First Sig.

0 0

This is my first sig. Just playing, trying to learn how to use PhotoShop CS2. Its a little weak, but hey like I said my first try.

0 0

Feel free to comment or post ideas.

0 0

Simple, but works. Not much else to say on it, its basic. Might wanna try doing something with more layers, try fractals, renders, pretty much test around till you find what works for you. (I personally think Photoshop sucks donkey dick. No offense to the people who use it, but its a bit limited).

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Simple, but works. Not much else to say on it, its basic. Might wanna try doing something with more layers, try fractals, renders, pretty much test around till you find what works for you. (I personally think Photoshop sucks donkey dick. No offense to the people who use it, but its a bit limited).

maybe give a little reasoning to it ( no need to flame, just defence your statement a little ;) )

to the topic : sry ale matrix theme sigs etc are killing me, dunno why it's so popular, but for now I would drop that and start again with something original…

Retired
10 0

I dont know if its just me but the avitar is pretty awesome.

0 0

clone4 wrote: maybe give a little reasoning to it ( no need to flame, just defence your statement a little ;) )

to the topic : sry ale matrix theme sigs etc are killing me, dunno why it's so popular, but for now I would drop that and start again with something original…

Well it looks like he simply took the matrix image off the net, resized, and added text. Simple procedure.

I agree, too many matrix sigs for it too be cool unless you put more work in it. Try animating? Otherwise just start with something new.

0 0

**K_I_N_G wrote:**I personally think Photoshop sucks donkey dick. No offense to the people who use it, but its a bit limited

How on God's earth is Photoshop limited? I have Photoshop CS3 Extended (even paid retail for it too), and every time I use it I find another function that amazes me.

0 0

haha yeah your avatar is hilarious and your sig is pretty good considering it is your first one :happy:

0 0

devilsson2010 wrote: [quote]**K_I_N_G wrote:**I personally think Photoshop sucks donkey dick. No offense to the people who use it, but its a bit limited

How on God's earth is Photoshop limited? I have Photoshop CS3 Extended (even paid retail for it too), and every time I use it I find another function that amazes me.[/quote]

Hmm, well I suppose its more of what your interested in. Photoshop doesnt work very well with 3d models so in that sense its limited. If your into graphical design than I suppose its satisfactory. I only say its limited because there are many programs that can handle both quite nicely.

0 0

@KING - What do you suggest as an alternative to photoshop then?

:(
80 120

I use GIMP for my graphic stuff and I'm pretty sure he uses Paint Dot Net. I'm not sure, though.

[EDIT to make post ontopic] I know it's been said before, but I gotta say it anyway. The matrix is waaaay overdone. Try to make something original.

0 0

devilsson2010 wrote: How on God's earth is Photoshop limited? I have Photoshop CS3 Extended (even paid retail for it too), and every time I use it I find another function that amazes me.

Why the hell would you pay full price??? lol

Also @futility… Nice sig… :P

0 0

Futility wrote: I use GIMP for my graphic stuff and I'm pretty sure he uses Paint Dot Net. I'm not sure, though.

[EDIT to make post ontopic] I know it's been said before, but I gotta say it anyway. The matrix is waaaay overdone. Try to make something original.

Yup, its not the best but I was use too it before I started using others so its a lot easier for me.

As for recommended programs I'd check out 3d studio max.

0 0

clone4 wrote: sry ale matrix theme sigs etc are killing me, dunno why it's so popular, but for now I would drop that and start again with something original… I totally agree. Try to come up with something new ;)

Admin from hell
0 0

I do all my graphics in photoshop, love it. Use irfanview for simple resizing or adding text. (note avatar). Wait, I have Photoshop CS3 Extended, Your supposed to pay for it. Wow that's wierd.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

wtf? Photoshop = one of the best 2D programs ever… 3d max = one of the best 3D programs, don't mix those together. Max can handle about 1/100 in 2d what photoshop can, and vice versa with 3d…

(sry too lazy to quote:D)

0 0

Th3_Gen3sis wrote: This is my first sig. Just playing, trying to learn how to use PhotoShop CS2. Its a little weak, but hey like I said my first try.

Nice sig, the only thing i would suggest is changing the outer glow, because it clashes with the white font colour and makes viewing it more difficult. overall good effot ;)

Admin from hell
0 0

@moshbat. My main box is done completely in the matrix theme, From bootskin, logon, to IE. By the way just got CS4 stonehenge:evil: Diggin' it!

0 0

@Th3_Gen3sis

The text clashes with the background image and yellow outer glow on white text, and the font doesnt really match the theme of the image. The font should be more techy if you are doing a matrix sig. Matrix sigs are a bit overdone, probably because the movies were so awesome but i see the green and black vertical code wayyy to much lately.

Keep on experimenting. I started messing around with photoshop a few months ago, and messing around is how you learn. There are a lot of good tutorials if you use google (i prefer tutorials for effects in a sig, rather than the sig itself).

Simple, but works. Not much else to say on it, its basic. Might wanna try doing something with more layers, try fractals, renders, pretty much test around till you find what works for you.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/ is my favourite place to get renders for a sig. Fractals are good but they shouldn't be used all the time, like i did when i first started. Listen to his K_I_N_G's advice, its good.

@K_I_N_G

(I personally think Photoshop sucks donkey dick. No offense to the people who use it, but its a bit limited)

I use Photoshop CS3, but if you could tell me of a better 2D graphics program I'd like to know about it. I don't think it is limited at all if you compare it to GIMP, but maybe I just havent really messed around with gimp enough.

@ No-one in particular

I dont know if its just me but the avitar is pretty awesome.

Agreed.