Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Graphics Help

0 0

Hello!

Well this is a bit of a weird request. Basically my girlfriend is opening up her first tattoo shop and i was thinking of suprising her with a window sticker for the shop. I have stolen a drawing she did for a sign she wants to make.

Would anyone be able to take the drawing below and make it on the computer so it is better quality, and so it can be blow up quite large?

I have tried, but i am having absolutely no luck =[

Any help would be amazing!

Regards

Mambo

0 0

With Adobe Illustrator, you can just import it and then… do something to it, i don't remember, but you can turn it into "vectors" i think… its been forever since I've been in illustrator.

edit Its called "Tracing" and it vectorizes the image so that it can be expanded a million fold.

Ill work more with it when I get home.

0 0

inkscape (free program, fucking brilliant program actually) has the same feature, however when you trace a bitmap into paths, you will have a hard time tweaking the settings to get a good result. ill have a quick play and show you what i mean. it would be better for someone to vector it manually, however this is a lot of effort, id love to, but time doesn't permit unless your willing to wait a fair while.

0 0

Thats fucking crazy, a little touch up makes it look so much better. Awesome.

Cheers dude!

=]

0 0

mambo wrote: Thats fucking crazy, a little touch up makes it look so much better. Awesome.

Cheers dude!

=]

Thank you :D