Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Fallout (planet)

Banned
0 0

The whole statue for blahblah isn't cutting it for me :/. I do like the planet itself though. Clouds on the left are very nice too.

0 0

Well done. I really like this one. The best of your work so far imho, none of that pixel crap which you had in your other pics.

0 0

Awesome work. Love the red :)

You Like this!
90 0

dude, that looks pretty sick. Good Job.

0 0

i like the planet and the clouds. i'm not feeling the towers or smoke stacks or whatever there called. they look abit fake to me.

i still love it though

You Like this!
90 0

i like it a lot. I need some photoshop skills.

0 0

I only wish I was one tenth as good as you. That's the new wallpaper for my left monitor (the one that displays color correctly) :D

Very nice work… no, strike that. Frickin amazing. I like the whole thing. Unfortunately, humans may very well be heading toward a fate like that. Not the place for political crap though, not here.

Very good job, amazing, really. 5 hours? Sweet! Do you sell any art? There's some good money to be made there, I'm told.

You Like this!
90 0

i need some photoshop skills dude.

0 0

Practice. Tons. No quick ways

It took me in excess of 4 years studying in graphic art to get good, the last year being the 5th when I've started towards actually going pro after graduation

You Like this!
90 0

i never sat down and took the time to learn so its my fault i can't learn.