Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Graphics expert needed

0 0

Hello, I'm .::NeT_DeM0N::. leader of the "psych0s1s_3xp3r1m3n7" and we need a graphics expert really bad. We need sigs and banners for our sites www.psych0s1s3xp3r1m3n7.ath.cx and www.gauntlet.ath.cx because we have none. If your are interested please contact me.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

0 0

Sure, I'll do it. I'll contact you sometime soon.

0 0

alright, that would be great

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

you should talk to lemur

0 0

does he do it all the time?

0 0

i think graphics is his life.

or you could contact agentmax

0 0

Yeah Lemur has a nack with anything in corralation to graphics. I hope they dont get on his bad side because I can see that becomming his life choice and well… Working with it 24/7. Also known as mass headach and confusion but someones got to do it. Just PM or something he is usually glad to help. Very experetly too.

0 0

normally but now is not exactly a good idea of a time. I have track and graduation into my Senior year of Highschool so I'm busy as heck until summer

0 0

NeT_DeMoN wrote: Hello, I'm .::NeT_DeM0N::. leader of the "psych0s1s_3xp3r1m3n7" and we need a graphics expert really bad. We need sigs and banners for our sites www.psych0s1s3xp3r1m3n7.ath.cx and www.gauntlet.ath.cx because we have none. If your are interested please contact me.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Hey, give me a shout on IRC sometime this week. Want to ask you some questions about your site. K. Thnx.

0 0

alright