Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Some of my sigs

0 0

First real post here, I do like the challenge/point system you've got set up.

Anyways, here are some of the sigs I've made.

[img]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/gamenac/Ichigo-Sig.jpg?t=1206898248[/img]

[img]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/gamenac/Ulquiorra.jpg?t=1206898270[/img]

I do more than sigs, but I don't feel like posting that up right now.

0 0

Not bad work. Noticed you like bleach lol, awesome show

0 0

wow i love them man, good job. im looking forward to see more ;)

:(
80 120

Nice work man.

@moshbat- The first one is Link. I dunno about the others though.

0 0

Yeah the first one is Link. The last three in order are Ichimaru, Ichigo and Ulquiorra who are different characters from the anime show "Bleach"

0 0

They're decent and all, but oversaturated in general. Try some more natural colors in them, or at very least try not to have high-saturated colors posterize into white so quickly

0 0

Lemur wrote: They're decent and all, but oversaturated in general. Try some more natural colors in them, or at very least try not to have high-saturated colors posterize into white so quickly

well i think thats what made them interesting to me, its kinda unique this way

You Like this!
90 0

It looks really good. Good Job.

0 0

Lemur wrote: They're decent and all, but oversaturated in general. Try some more natural colors in them, or at very least try not to have high-saturated colors posterize into white so quickly

Yeah this was the only problem I had with them too.

You Like this!
90 0

the color and everything is fine, maybe he did it that way for a reason. Who knows…

0 0

I actually don't like using natural colors all that much. I kind of want a sig, and my other art in general, to have a very vibrant, although not entirely gaudy, feel to it. I have done other, more toned down sigs, but in all, I don't like them that much, just a personal preference.

You Like this!
90 0

don't worry too much man, it still looks good. especially when your supporting anime

0 0

gamenac wrote: I actually don't like using natural colors all that much. I kind of want a sig, and my other art in general, to have a very vibrant, although not entirely gaudy, feel to it. I have done other, more toned down sigs, but in all, I don't like them that much, just a personal preference.

yeah it's cool. I mean your the one designing them so you gotta design them the way you like :) Just because I'm not fussy over the high-saturation doesn't mean they aren't really good cause they are :)

and yeah you support anime so you rock lol

0 0

The problem isn't necessarily the vibrancy, but the level of white or posterization around the image making it overbearing. The real art is balancing colors and knowing how each one works

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Lemur wrote: The problem isn't necessarily the vibrancy, but the level of white or posterization around the image making it overbearing. The real art is balancing colors and knowing how each one works

i actually like them the way they are. i like your art as well, but it's a style. there are many different forms of art. if da vinci said that picaso's work wasnt art because it didnt conform to his definition, it wouldnt make it true.

You Like this!
90 0

I agree with you. it looks fine, there are many types of art out there. That is well said.

0 0

Me likes :p

0 0

Great job can some1 make me sig?