Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Photoshop CS3 Delete key issues...-_-

0 0

Alright, this has never happened to me before BUT its pissing me the fuck off. everytime i select an object i press delete and it drops the opacity of it to 10% WTF is the deal with that i wanted to deleted not transparent. anyone know why its doing this?

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

is your fill and flow on 100% ?

0 0

Simple. I'm assuming that you're only working with the background layer for the first case. If that's the case and there's a lock icon next to the layer, duplicate it (ctrl-j) and delete the original.

The second case is that it inherits opacity from the eraser, change it to 100% and see if that works, sometimes it does that for some odd reason.

If that doesn't help, post again with what exactly happens.

0 0

Fill and flow are set to 100% yes, Eraser is set to 100% aswell Im workinging with 2 layers example this is what i experience

Layer 1 (ill draw a circle on it ill select with with lasso and make sure im on layer 1 and press delete.. it sets opacity to 10% i have checked my sticky keys aswell so it cant be those..)

Background Layer (Locked)

0 0

:ninja:

0 0

best hope is to look for a default button or ask adobe. I've had some odd problems too, like it freezing whenever I was on gradients, I wasn't sure what the devil I did but it worked eventually. The best solution is persistence