Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Con Shirt Design

0 0

Ok, I was asked to give it a whirl, so here it it. Please leave any ideas or comments on this, I still have the .psd for editing

it might be a tad distorted from jpg, but the original is 2000 x 2000 resolution vector. (CMYK, ie cheap to print/make)

0 0

not a bad job, i think it looks pretty good

0 0

pretty good………………………….

0 0

ew… green…

other then "happy" color green, i love it….

0 0

WOw nice :happy:

0 0

Well, what is the theme and meaning of your design?

0 0

Working our way up in the world

...Legend?
0 0

I know I will not be attending HBHCon USA but I just thought I'd say I'm not to keen on the font.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

What_A_Legend wrote: I know I will not be attending HBHCon USA but I just thought I'd say I'm not to keen on the font.

Same as me :p

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: [quote]What_A_Legend wrote: I know I will not be attending HBHCon USA but I just thought I'd say I'm not to keen on the font.

Same as me :p[/quote]

same here.. the design is pretty good though..

0 0

That's why I kept the editable file. I'm still looking for a good font to use.

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

I would NEVER wear that ever. EVER

0 0

would look nicer in blue or blue/grey

0 0

venomoused wrote: would look nicer in blue or blue/grey

I think Blue would be better too.

0 0

SET wrote: I would NEVER wear that ever. EVER

This. Lol sorry, not trying to be a stickler, but that was the last thing I was expecting from you lol. MAybe go for a little simpler.

0 0

hey guys.

i thought i might try something, just for the hell of it. unfortunately, i am away from my beloved fireworks so GIMP had to do.

bear in mind that i really, really, cant use it.

but anyway, quicky 15min job. thoughts?

again, unfortunately i only made it at 800x800 so here is the slightly bigger version.

800x800

and yes, i am aware that i used brushes. i am also aware that using brushes sucks hard because skill level plummets, thats why i never use weird brushes in fireworks.

SET

0 0

Remake the whole thing. Seriously the old school D.A.R.E shirts looked better.

0 0

SET, quit being a prick… If you don't like it then make something better. I'm willing to bet you know nothing about graphics, so put up or shut up…

I don't appreciate idiots that needlessly flame others if they have no clue themselves of the difficulty of actually making art. Again, if you want to trash others then have some skill to back it up.

I'm still working on fixing it around

SET

0 0

LOL NO FREAKING PROBLEM . i am great friends with a guy who mainly just does t-shirt graphics. LOL i just get him to make one. And by the way u assholes Obviously u dont have any skill in shirt design becuase all the stuff displayed in this thread is SHIT + dont make a dang forum about what do u think….If you dont want to know what people think. Why is this HBH full of freaking poser skiddies. IS that all you guys are made up of

0 0

is it cold up there on your high horse?

anyway, aside from the actually rather humorous outbursts of jealousy I have tried to give you guys a more realistic idea of how these things would actually look on a t-shirt.

i havnt bothered to distort the edges of the designs to replicate the creases or anything.

if anyone else comes up with a design, it might be worth smacking it on a shirt to see what it would actually look like.

0 0

someone else, lovely n00b, how about making it yourself? I could care less who your friend is to be honest, if you cant design then keep your mouth shut and act like a good little n00blet…

As I said before, put up or shut up.

0 0

SET wrote: LOL NO FREAKING PROBLEM . i am great friends with a guy who mainly just does t-shirt graphics. LOL i just get him to make one. And by the way u assholes Obviously u dont have any skill in shirt design becuase all the stuff displayed in this thread is SHIT + dont make a dang forum about what do u think….If you dont want to know what people think. Why is this HBH full of freaking poser skiddies. IS that all you guys are made up of

You're going to get your friend to do it? I'm sure it's only proving your skill if you do it yourself. Although, I give you credit.. from what I've seen from you, I'm amazed you have even one friend.

All the stuff displayed here is shit? Haven't you just been told to not say shit like that 'till you can do better? Fuckface

SET wrote: dont make a dang forum about what do u think….If you dont want to know what people think Make a forum about it? I'm quite sure this is a thread. How the fuck can you possibly even imagine to insult anyone at all, you don't have a clue what the hell you're trying to talk about.

SET wrote: Why is this HBH full of freaking poser skiddies. That's a good point. Why don't you leave?

SET wrote: …IS that all you guys are made up of Why emphasis on the is? and You guys I'm quite sure if reffereing to HBH, considering what was the sentence before that… now.. aren't you one of the members of HBH? So uhh, fuckup!

I'd love to conclude with a lovely juicy insulting word for you, but I'd be insulting the word.

[Edit] I think both t-shirt designs are nice, I think the first one is just a little too bright.. Doesn't blend with the main HBH theme too well.. Just my opinion though and I couldn't make anything even near as good. [/Edit]

SET

0 0

OK OK so i cant complain without reasons stated on NP.

The first one is a play off i am with stupid kinda of shirts …What are we reverting back to the early 90's fat and had no life outside.

second i hate the green. Graphic to big doesn't blend well again a mid 90's shirt for kids that had no friends

third probably my fav of all of them still i would never wear do to the fact its black and goth/grunge…Since grunge is dead not worth wearing but still if i had to vote on any of these its the last one.

Think simple 1 to 3 colors retroish not white or black or bright green. pick a softer color unless something that looks faded. Simple design Simple is the key. Not to many words ether. thats probably another reason i didnt like the first

0 0

SET wrote: OK OK so i cant complain without reasons stated on NP.

The first one is a play off i am with stupid kinda of shirts …What are we reverting back to the early 90's fat and had no life outside.

second i hate the green. Graphic to big doesn't blend well again a mid 90's shirt for kids that had no friends

third probably my fav of all of them still i would never wear do to the fact its black and goth/grunge…Since grunge is dead not worth wearing but still if i had to vote on any of these its the last one.

Think simple 1 to 3 colors retroish not white or black or bright green. pick a softer color unless something that looks faded. Simple design Simple is the key. Not to many words ether. thats probably another reason i didnt like the first

Why dont you follow your own instructions and make a better one then?

Ohhh, sorry.. am I aiming too high for you there?

SET

0 0

So far reaper didn't u say basically ether make something or don't post….I think the last few posts here said that. I dont see any of ur designs here so why are u posting.

0 0

Because I'm not talking shit.

SET

0 0

Ijust telling him what i believe of his designs so ether post what u think of the shirts or stop posting on this thread.

0 0

I already did say what I thought of the designs.

Just because you're too stupid to know that, doesn't mean everyone else is so just shut up.

0 0

2nd go, opinions? (constructive well-based opinions that aren't 1 line hate crap)

0 0

I like this one. Still don't like the font though but I'd wear that on a T-shirt :D

0 0

Colors = Good text = just isn't sitting well with me

0 0

dang I need to get some more fonts… Back to google

SET

0 0

Well if u want some fonts i have about 4000 of them if u need i will upload them so u can download them.

Still i think the designs are crap for a shirt after the year 1998

0 0

someone said retro, so heres a bit of retro:

and here is lemurs on a t-shirt

0 0

I think it would look better with Lemur's logo on the back of a shirt.

SET

0 0

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE. i would wear it Its great. Take off its a Philosophy change it with something a lil more catching but perfect colors and if nothing catchy can be thought of it still a nice shirt i would wear.

0 0

i think that lemurs is very good and the origenal one by necr0six is excellent i just thought i would add a few ideas of my own even if they dont compete :P

Theyre just a couple of ideas any thoughts appreciated

Ninjacyph3r

P.S Reaper owns xD

0 0

can people clarify…

is the design supposed to be a continuation of the website theme or not?

loads of people are saying loads of different things. unless there are a few t-shits to choose from, then i dont think anyone will agree.

0 0

necr0six wrote: loads of people are saying loads of different things. unless there are a few t-shits to choose from, then i dont think anyone will agree.

Most likely right.

SET

0 0

Moshbat…What is wrong with u. So insucure that when someone disagrees with something u have no choice but to attack them personally. LOL and by the way I dont hate any of u really. I love helping ieven if the end product is something i hate. I can tell all u care for is yourself by the smug comment.

Like i said i like the retro looking shirt. .and i still upload the fonts for whoever wants them. Just dont put all the fonts in ur font folder. Kills ur computer load up. so put 100-200 in at a time. If anything else u need i have a lot of items and cracks. So just name it glad to help

SET

0 0

Why i say use few colors is becuase Every color u add costs money. Thats why u keep it at 1-3 colors makes t-shirts cheaper. The one with the earth and gradents cost a hell of alot more then simple well put idea with few colors. HAve any of you made a shirt before…..Make buy sell any shirts……

0 0

I missed this one, thats pretty sick :) I'd buy that.

0 0

Im with Feralas on this one and as i said mine where just ideas :)

0 0

another retroish one to hopefully satisfy at least SET.

the edges are really messy so i would tidy them up if i was doing it properly

0 0

just done another quick one woth minimal colours, once again opinions welcome as is usefull critisism :)

SET

0 0

This first one ok i dont think the picture should be that big on the t-shirt kinda looks like disco shirt

Second one is a no go for me.

@necr0six =I sure can tell u one thing u got the whole few colors simple idea right.

0 0

Ok just finished my last try of the night, i feel its alot better then my last attempts. I will let you decide lol

0 0

Retro then? Just granted that vector work isn't my specialty, I tend to like space workings better

SET

0 0

Hey the last few have been nice designs.

@Ninjacyph3r i could see that as a back design for a shirt if u take away the 1 and 0's

Banned
0 0

Sorry to post in this thread without actually commenting on the shirts and all, but I just wanted to say: SET, get, the, FUCK out of this thread.

Not only are you irritating and whiny, you are also provoking other people, and searching for a fight.

Get out. Seriously, just, get the fuck out. Join the army, get killed. Whatever, just get out.

SET

0 0

LOL spyware i will do what i want. By the way i think i am late for meeting ur mother. Man ur mom is good in bed

0 0

Lemur, I like your second one. Maybe, though, pluralize "hellbound hacker" into "hellbound hackers"…?

Nice designs, I also liked necr0six's dark one a lot. I'd personally prefer a black tee, with a lighter white/gray/green design… however, as I can't attend, anyway… :(

Good designs!

(also, necr0six, nice sig, i like it a lot)

SET

0 0

@Cheese

Thats what i been telling them. That you gotta stick with simple colors. LOL they obviously have never made shirts before. But lol everyone never thinks i know what i am talking about.

0 0

</kissingass>

I'm a space artist, this isn't my specialty

SET

0 0

I can tell. And dont get angry about it. I Told you want u needed. How many colors. the type of look. And if someone makes a good design i can even get you qoutes

0 0

Lemur wrote: </kissingass>

I'm a space artist, this isn't my specialty

Yeah, I like your art it was the t-shirt design that I didn't like aswell. I think it should be kept relatively simple.

0 0

Again, put up or shut up, and quit kissing everyones ass to try and get on their good side and trying to stab at everyone else, what are you, 13?

I'm not the type of person to get angry at people so easily, but you really piss me off… The second Cheese comes in your sucking up to him you dirty little brown-nosing n00b. The only reason you're after me is I won't fall for your bull crap tactics of trying to win sympathy.

Grow up, if you're not 13 then act your age. I've seen 6th graders that are more reasonable than you…

I don't care that you don't like my design, but you sure love to burn everyone, almost as if a cry for attention, a psychological weakness that apparently you must feed. You somehow believe it makes everything better to be nice to those above you. Just a hint, I'm leagues above you kiddy, even when I was 14 I was still better than you, I didn't run my mouth all the time and I had the material to back up anything I said, unlike you which I have seen an astonishing 0 contribution from.

I'm not going to play babysitter with you anymore, you want to burn yourself so badly keep talking crap to everyone and see what happens. You want to try and insult my age or my art? I'm not the one cracking mother jokes in a graphics topic.

I only respect those who earn it, I won't pretend about anything. I'm not going to put on a happy-go-lucky facade about being the best either, that would be egotistical. If you want respect, earn it starting now.

0 0

set, go ahead, suck cheese's dick, sooner or later you're gonna choke :)

And lemur, your design is neat, but line up the cogs so they actually look like they're integrating, make the text more noticeable, and maybe try a line-art style for the design instead of shading. But other than that, good work

0 0

Well after reading what Cheese said, even though I have nothing to do with this because I can't make anything worth looking at graphics-wise, I think it would be a good idea to do something simple but attractive. Stating the obvious I know, but I think maybe there could be a logo specifically for HBH Con USA, this could then be used on a t-shirt. This would eliminate the need to use lots of different colours to make it look attractive because there would be the relevant logo and probably "Hellbound Hackers" or something which, I'm sure would make a good enough t-shirt for the HBH Con USA.

Like I said, I'm no good with graphics or anything. It's only an idea.

And to SET: What the fuck do you think you are? Fair enough, if you weren't so stupid or shit at everything, which it seems you are, you might be able to get away with ass-kissing. But let's face it, you can't say anything constructive without some lie about how amazing you are; You can't take it when people give you positive criticism, you immediately retaliate; You talk absolute shit; and you are the worst liar I've seen in a while.

Either come back when you've got some balls and brains, probably never, or just stop being a complete fuckup. And your mum? The only reason mum jokes are still around is so people can laugh about how cheesy they are. Even if you are like 13, you need to grow up.

SET

0 0

Look. You angry because yall cant make anything worth while and thats understandable. When it hits you that your a failure at what you love to do it must sting like a bitch.

Anywho cheese just restated what i said perviously in the post. That you need simple design because every color costs. The bigger the picture also costs.

I tried to help you guys i put up 4000+ fonts and told you what was realistic. And when someone agrees with me all of you get mad. Because it shattered your lil superiority complex.

Get over yourselfs

0 0

WOW SET you are really a self obsessive prick, No your not all knowing, NO just becouse these forums give everyone a fair voice yours isnt more superior and fallable, im with everyone else here tbh all you have done is insult and about these fonts i don't see a link to them anywhere… oh another lie then? and seriously what is the point in insulting everyones contributions when you can't even put together a single idea only criticise EVERYONE's work, just becouse you get a flame for being a idiot doesnt mean you can take out your stupidity on all of us please STFU and leave.

0 0

SET wrote: Look. You angry because yall cant make anything worth while and thats understandable. When it hits you that your a failure at what you love to do it must sting like a bitch.

Yes, yes it must… How does that feel for you SET? It must really suck for you getting stung every day for the rest of your pathetically inclined life. You just summed yourself up, you have done nothing that is even notable here. Nothing. Such a bitter word it must be, nothing.

I've gone through and looked and I have found absolutely no contributions by you other than your small offer of fonts. No articles, no made programs, no graphics. Nothing. Null.

If you ever, EVER think you have right to talk crap remember this. You are nothing. You've done nothing. All you have are hollow words filled with hollow promises. You're empty, void.

Prove yourself or get out. You're no hacker, no artist, and no programmer. If you're mad right now you should be, it's only natural, but remember this, without the drive to learn and the desire to create you will be exactly that. Nothing.

SET

0 0

Ohh i thought i put a link up

By the way what have i lied about…..Name them

The link is www.arcset.com/Lots-O-Fonts.zip

Python Ninja
0 0

SET wrote: Look. You angry because yall cant make anything worth while and thats understandable. When it hits you that your a failure at what you love to do it must sting like a bitch.

Anywho cheese just restated what i said perviously in the post. That you need simple design because every color costs. The bigger the picture also costs.

I tried to help you guys i put up 4000+ fonts and told you what was realistic. And when someone agrees with me all of you get mad. Because it shattered your lil superiority complex.

Get over yourselfs

Don't make me lock this damn thread.

SET you don't know all, you're not a great artist, yeah you show some promise, but right now you couldn't pay me to wear your designs.

You all do have to realise that screening is a pain in the arse (I've done 3 years of printmaking), more than one colour introduces registration issues, and costs ramp up REAL fast. 2 colours is about the limit, but keep in mind that overlap is ok, and you can use that to get interesting and diverse effects.

And just don't even start with shading and graduation…..

SET

0 0

@ everyone…. When did i say could design one better……I didn't ,i said a friend of mine could because he is into t-shirt design and worked for a t-shirt making company also he has made designs that i have seen local people wear around.

I never said i know everything. Never. I don't know many things. I know how much shirt design is. Richo you just stated what i stated like 30 - 40 posts ago.

Look i dont care if you hate me. I just like quality.

If you don't want criticism then don't ask "what do you think" questions.

Now some of you called me a lier…What have i lied about? list them

Lastly i already said i liked one of the designs….But most of you don't read the posts you just assume crap which show most of you are idiots like i have also stated many times before.

0 0

a black T with a shade of black print on it would be a unique choice…. just an idea

SET

0 0

LOL mosh you just gotta keep on stirring up the shit. Also i usally dont give up i persistant lil son of a bitch

SET

0 0

I will do what i feel like in these forums. So u never answered any of the questions previously listed+ nothing in your last comment had anything to do with design.. So i guess u spamming the forums aswell.

SET

0 0

@dex_poet

dex you are a idiot because if u looked at the time of post u realize mosh restarted this thread. And i wasn't replaying because mosh isn't worth my time to reply. So freaking people stop reviving this thread before i start spamming the dang forums again.

The Manager
0 0

W00T for RETRO!

0 0

I'd wear it ;)

Python Ninja
0 0

"I went to hbh con and all igot was herpes and this fucken shirt"

0 0

This ones sick lookin id buy/wear it Im workin on 1 yalls ideas got me thinkn but I wont post it till its 100%. also Ive read this entire thread and all ive seen from SET is poser BS that some noob would say I dont do graphix but im willin to try so as every one says put up or shut up or do somthin usful like join the army as a practice dummy

Banned
0 0

rolls eyes

0 0

Why bump?

there is a reason no one has posted on this thread for so long =/

just buy a HBH t-shirt

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

This thread is fuckin old.

If that pissed off someone, on friday the 19th I will be wearing red T-shirt because that is what leet people do, location chichester college UK. You can come and shoot me.

Seriously dude xD