Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Free Signature apply here.

0 0

Hey guys BTW. im agentmax69. i want to help you guys about your signature. it's FREE just Follow the Details.

Example Details:

Name : Images : Quotes :

RULES: 1.Be patient 2.Only one signature in 1 member. 3.Know How To Upload Your Signature. 4.Our Standard SIGNATURE size (Width 500 Height 107) 5.Don't Edit or Re-Edit your signature.:D

**How to upload the signature ** 1.Upload your Sig in ( http://s60.photobucket.com Or http://www.slide.com ) or any site that provides this code 2.Copy the Code the IMG CODE . 3.Paste the code in your Edit Profile.

Example i made :happy:

Note : I need your image post on your details, so it's not hard to find somewhere in Google etc…

Please don't "P.M." me the Details that you want, i will not reply your massages.

I need "ACTIVE" Member on this Whole thread . I will not accept "1 post", request will be rejected. why ? So we know that you are an active member on this whole thread.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

you know black is a much easier color to read

0 0

in this case white is much better to read..

0 0

Hey can you make me a sig my name is Deamonspawn and i dont care wats on it just make it look fucking sweet:ninja:

0 0

hey dude, nice work!

Name :Mambo Images :Killswitch Engage Skull logo in there somewhere =] Quotes : 'Life To Lifeless'

0 0

@ ynori7/ eXXon :p Thnks you both.

@ Deamonspawn i dont get it. ? i mean i dont understand your details hope u try it again.

@ mambo here my friend . ;)

0 0

Hey are you able to do something like this:

Name : ShapeShifters (on right hand bottom corner)

Images : A really cool looking wolf like maybe this one http://www.dophotoshop.com/images/tutorials/red_wolf/red_wolf.jpg Should be on left hand side of sig maybe

Background: A white/grey cool snowy background or just cool white/grey design

No quote

Thanks

0 0

@ ShapeShifters

0 0

agentmax69 wrote: @ ShapeShifters

Thanks, it looks awesome :D

0 0

Those are really cool. How do you do them. Photoshop?

0 0

sorry heres more detail Deamonspawn then something that has to do with linux and mabey skate boarding

0 0

shit i'll take one while your dishing them out. I'll pm you with the details.

0 0

**@ Deamonspawn heres your sig. but i think this design isnot right. but you can request another one. :happy: **

0 0

thanks thats preaty bad ass

0 0

I'll take a sig…

my username is hattori037 and I don't care about the rest as long as its dark.B)

0 0

@ hattori037

:happy:

0 0

Could you make me something like this: http://gnome-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=68304&file1=68304-1.png&file2=&file3=&name=Virus+GRUB+Splash+Screen

at top left corner id like: Initializing kernel overload…….. use terminal font with red lettering and a hint of glow about the letters.

in the middle…instead of virus use T4chY0n —–choose a font that works with a chrome look 3d'ish

at the bottom middle id like: –– R4z0rbl4de we need a signal now –– in red terminal font with a hint of a glow about the letters

The size of font for T4chY0n should be a little larger than the font size for the other lettering in red.

Much apprciated!

0 0

If you feel like it you can make me one aswell^^

My username, and something scary, like something from Silent Hill or Resident Evil, preferebly monochrom aswell. No quote for me thanx^^

0 0

root_op wrote: If you feel like it you can make me one aswell^^

My username, and something scary, like something from Silent Hill or Resident Evil, preferebly monochrom aswell. No quote for me thanx^^

@ T4cHy0n can u re-post the other details.
:|

0 0

you seem friendly :D

1. uberfish
  2. incorporate green
  3. bud light? :P

0 0

uberfish wrote: you seem friendly :D

1. uberfish
  2. incorporate green
  3. bud light? :P

thanks hey can you post your correct details ^^ please :happy:

0 0

name: t3st images: any(e.g fractals) quote: im here, i can't believe it…

0 0

name: SnakeSolid images: any Metal Gear Solid / weaponary pictures quote: Trust is a weakness…

:D

0 0

Name: ZoDoom

Image: Something Dark, With a destroyed city or something in the background, and smoke

Quote: The Ultimate security will not protect you, It is your understanding of reality that will.

0 0

name: GexX image: red/black colours, something anarchic quote: Defy Authority! Ignore Society! Question Reality!

wow, really nice of u to be doing this. thanks a lot, i appreciate this!

0 0

Its (un)official, you are the must wanted sig maker on HBH lol.

Retired
10 0

Name :Yours31f Images : Some blue fade to other color with a few dark lines (simple) Quotes : You Say Im Damned to hell, So When You judgment Condemns You, I Shall See You There.

Thanks, and as a way to say thanks i would be willing to make a site for you to show off your pics (helps if you know html).

0 0

i try to search images something like your details but i did not find something like that :| like the Building that that there's a smoke,destroy etc. that's all my best guys ;) Better post your own image ;) here u go my fellow friend :happy:

Enjoy posting ;)

0 0

Why isn't there an " 're" on the "you" in yours3lf's sig? (I think, it would make more since with an 're)

Also, check your PMs :D

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Feralas wrote: Why isn't there an " 're" on the "you" in yours3lf's sig? (I think, it would make more since with an 're)

you're means 'you are'. it wouldnt make sense to have an 're. his name is 'yourself'

0 0

Thanks alot agentmax69 that is exellent!! i could not of thought of something better, you are truley great it this :)

Thanks Again also for the time you put in this its truly apprieciated. * ZoDoom !*

0 0

Name : Sircx Images : Anything from .Hack//Sign, something kinda enigmatic and really cool :] Quotes : "Get stronger…"

Thank you so much x3 -hugs-

0 0

Thanks for the sig. It's great! Oh and sorry it took so long to respond.

0 0

…AWESOME! thnx for the sig, appreciate it! cheers man B)

0 0

@GexX: Your new signature is really nice man ;)

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]Feralas wrote: Why isn't there an " 're" on the "you" in yours3lf's sig? (I think, it would make more since with an 're)

you're means 'you are'. it wouldnt make sense to have an 're. his name is 'yourself'[/quote]

The quote in the sig, not his name… (…So When You judgment Condemns…)

0 0

Wow…this guys kept busy,…lol. Good work makin it in with the crowd though…generousity will pay ya in the long run.

0 0

thats alot

:(
80 120

It's actually just an 'r'. 'When Your Judgment…' An 're' would make it mean 'When you are judgment'. Just saying.

Retired
10 0

oh, sorry trying to do too many things at once, thanks man (for once it's not a flame j/k)

:(
80 120

I made the same mistake in an essay I just wrote and happened to notice it here. Figured I'd help out.

I would request a sig to stay on topic, but it seems you have your hands full already. Plus, mine is awesome.

Retired
10 0

well thanks anyway Both of you.

0 0

um, i think i will take this offer, i need one :(

name: NeT_DeMoN image: something matrix or halo the game or Ubuntu based quote: "In An Infinite World Where Possibilities Are Endless And Location Is Irrelevant."

0 0

NeT_DeMoN wrote: um, i think i will take this offer, i need one :(

name: NeT_DeMoN image: something matrix or halo the game or Ubuntu based quote: "In An Infinite World Where Possibilities Are Endless And Location Is Irrelevant." :happy:

0 0

wow, thanks

0 0

:happy:

0 0

hey agentmax i need one too

plz plz plz :D

0 0

name : OTTO PIERRE (just as its given here in glossy green) background :dim black n white barcode kinda stuff image : a colt python pistol below the name:p

0 0

otto wrote: name : OTTO PIERRE (just as its given here in glossy green) background :dim black n white barcode kinda stuff image : a colt python pistol below the name:p

can u re-post the details ? or better post your image that you want :happy:

0 0

okay forget it. just take inspiration from my profile pic and make me one with my name on it.

thank you very much :whoa:

0 0

Hey, neat stuff your working on here, like it alot. Mind making me one?

Name: root_op (lowercase) Also: Lord Abortion Image: Ever seen House of 100 Corpses or Cradle of Fear.. no? Google then use your imagination ;) Quote: "Incest is best if you can't get the rest!"

I don't mind if it's really dark, a dark soul often reflects on it's creation ;)

0 0

Ok guys just wait …! :happy:

You Like this!
90 0

Hey can you make me one too. I don't really mind what is on it, as long it looks good. than you.

0 0

i think i made you already rot_op

0 0

shadowls wrote: Hey can you make me one too. I don't really mind what is on it, as long it looks good. than you.

here u go :happy:

0 0

Wicked one man! :D Like it alot! How come i havent seen that one before? Forgot to post maybe? Thanx anyway, cheers!:happy:

You Like this!
90 0

hey agentmax69, thanks a lot, i really like it. Thank you.

0 0

:p:p:p:p

A Million thanks agentmax69 i really like the sig.

:D:happy::D

0 0

No problem guys :happy:

0 0

hey agentmax could you please make one for me too. if so can i pm you details.

0 0

Hey, could you make me one too?

The only request I have for it is that my name ,"/–Slash Drive" (without quotes), is put in there. From there just go ahead and make whatever you think fits my name. Judging from what ive seen you have amazing taste for graphics, much better than mine.

I understand if you dont have the time since you have recieved alot of replies (i bet way more than you expected :))

And just another question reguarding a school project (thats actually how i found this topic), do you do graphics for living? Im trying to estimate how many (skilled) graphical artists actually use it for a living.

thanks ahead of time.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: hey agentmax could you please make one for me too. if so can i pm you details. yes why not just post the details or PM me :happy:

0 0

ok i'll pm you.

0 0

ok is sent you the details. i hope its not to much to ask for.

0 0

Slash0Drive wrote: Hey, could you make me one too?

The only request I have for it is that my name ,"/–Slash Drive" (without quotes), is put in there. From there just go ahead and make whatever you think fits my name. Judging from what ive seen you have amazing taste for graphics, much better than mine.

I understand if you dont have the time since you have recieved alot of replies (i bet way more than you expected :))

And just another question reguarding a school project (thats actually how i found this topic), do you do graphics for living? Im trying to estimate how many (skilled) graphical artists actually use it for a living.

thanks ahead of time.

im not a graphic artist actually im just having fun create things like this … :happy: about skills ? maybe a lot :happy: BTW…. here u go

0 0

sweeet, thanks.

0 0

Hi i was just wondering whether you could create a banner for me with the dimensions (360px × 60px ).

can it have the name Deviation with the quote "New Virus detected: Windows vista… Cure: install inux" << i made that quote up XD

Thankyou so much i have been trying to think of a name for a while so far deviation was the only thing that i liked.

0 0

way to bring up a thread from the past…ha

0 0

sorry i had no idea someone linked me to this thread :( i didn't realize

0 0

silly f0rmat

0 0

LOL yeah i didn't think to check that dates

0 0

Hey could you make me one?? If so

Name: Cpx2 style: none really just not too gothic. I trust you you seem really good with graphics :) Quote: this "If Firefox was a high school student, IE would be the retarded sophomore who only got as far as he did because the principal put him in the special program for kids not allowed to touch sharp things" If that would be too long then could you put "The most exciting things in life are the most complicated".

Also the first quote was not by me it was by someone on HBH it was in the computer jokes thread so whoever made it thanks a lot :) Made me laugh.

0 0

Wonders if people even read the posts

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: ok i'll pm you.

Damn do oyu have enough little bars??????:right:

0 0

could get rid of the Wikipedia one. gov/ cops/ congloms get to edit

0 0

I'd like a custom signature, that'd be cool, if you don't mind. And if anyone feels that I'm too new to be deserving of one, please, just say so politely, there's no need to flip out about it.

0 0

does he even still read this thread anymore

0 0

@ Pending Request

Kindly post the proper "Details" heres the example

Name: Quote: Image:

im happy this thread still alive :D

0 0

Name: fallingmidget

Quote: nothing is true everything is permitted

Pic: Master Chief from Halo 3

i know you already did one for me but i like to keep my sig constantly updated.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: Name: fallingmidget

Quote: nothing is true everything is permitted

Pic: Master Chief from Halo 3

i know you already did one for me but i like to keep my sig constantly updated.

ok ill try it wait :happy:

Retired
10 0

Name: Yours31f Sig: If you know all, then why try? Pic: Like underwater (just blue not sealife or anything, kinda like this)

0 0

i would like a sig… Anything has got to be better than javascript!!!

0 0

Name: Keepy

Quote: "Where'd all the good guys go?"

Pic: Something that symbolizes the quote. (destruction, disaster, injustice, ect.)

0 0

im so sorry,for my late posting

RUles Updated :

Note : I need your image post on your details, so it's not hard to find somewhere in google etc…

Please don't "P.M." me the Details that you want, i will not reply your masseges.

I need "ACTIVE" Member on this Whole thread . I will not accept "1 post", request will be rejected. why ? So we know that you are an active member on this whole thread.

Regards agentmax69 ^^

0 0

BTW…. I'm not English learner :D if theres some problem in my writing im just sorry about that :D

0 0

that is fucking awsome

Retired
10 0

as people say …

tats teh shiat.

Retired
10 0

Hey odd request could you do a avi like that too?

0 0

yours31f wrote: Hey odd request could you do a avi like that too?

yup i can make that,but that is the 1st and the last :happy:

0 0

Name: mister_nille Image: The orly owl —> http://images.istheshit.net/uletkgas.jpg Quote: ZOMGWTFBBQ!

Could i get this with a blackish background, and the quote in green letters? And the owl to the right please (Without the "orly?" part) :D

0 0

Name: COD3 Image: A streaming line of code like from the matrix would be sweet. Message: Mess with best, Die like the rest

P.S.–> I've never had a sig before and nobody's ever made me one. I'd give you all the credit and it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, COD3

0 0

enjoy posting :happy:

0 0

hell yeah bro, thanks dude..that freakin sweet : ]

0 0

COD3 wrote: hell yeah bro, thanks dude..that freakin sweet : ] No problem :happy:

Retired
10 0

If you havent started on the avi don't worry about it.

0 0

Thanks a bundle, dude!

This could be the best sig ever! (In my opinion anyhow) ;)

0 0

just a basic sig normal size colors black and white and grey text NurBo.

0 0

NurBo wrote: just a basic sig normal size colors black and white and grey text NurBo.

Kindly fill-up this one

Name: Quote: Image: (post your image that you want to be your sig)

0 0

@ Requestor

Please don't PM me… i want some post here just post here the details

Fill-up this one

Name : Quote: image:

(image most be post here ) PM will be rejected :happy:

0 0

Hey man I really appreciate you spending your time with these sigs keep up the great work and if it's not to much work could you make me a sig?

Top center: SOBO272

colors: I would enjoy red text with a silver outline on a black background

quote: Intelligence is not a number but your fear of ignorance.

background center: transparent "glowing" hammer and sickle ** background center:** a black/red transparent "glowing" biohazard pic like johnjuan728's if its alright with him.

background center: even the third link without the propagandist text though. text: could the text be "pointy" with "sharp" edges

other: the quote can be relatively small since it is long

other: and of course give yourself a good size signature in it =)

other: plz don't include my username

other: like this pic. with the star "shrunk" a little

http://kpp.aksios.de/bilder/stern2.gif"

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/profile/johnjuan728.html

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F% 2Fi229.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee290%2Fangelovich %2FNAZI.jpg&searchTerm=nazi&pageOffset=4

Thank You Greatly, hacksnoob

0 0
  1. Yang Qoute "The Sun also shines on the wicked"

hacker type/evil type image.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

people keep posting in this thread, but i think the op is done now. he hasnt posted here in over a month.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

i realize you might not be still replying but here you go

Name: DeafCode Image: any thing that deals with a programming code *no quote

0 0

Hello, please make me some nice sig. Name: dancuc Style, please some "hacker" topic, maybe some console, or programming (C++, assembler) Size, just like my actual sig. Thanks in advance..

0 0

Thx man thats GREAT!!!

0 0

Hey i need a nice sig and idk how to get it can someone make me one or at least help me

0 0

These sigs look amazing! Try me.

Name: fashizzlepop (lowercase)

Quote: "Never give up, never surrender."

Image: curvy name? something with PHP in it.

Great Job!

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: These sigs look amazing! Try me.

Name: fashizzlepop (lowercase)

Quote: "Never give up, never surrender."

Image: curvy name? something with PHP in it.

Great Job!

enjoy posting :happy:

0 0

Edited :

-Sorry again