Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

If I were to make tutorials

0 0

What specific things would you want to learn how to do? Don't mention basics, I already posted a topic earlier on it, submitting as an article in a second. If you want to know how I made a sig or anything, just tell me which one it is and I'll explain how it works.

I'll submit these tutorials as articles as I get them done

0 0

Well, what do you know?

0 0

Effects, an entire stock of them including but not limited to

-Color manipulation -Fire -Water -Matrix -Abstract -Grunge -Using renders -Font choices -Light Waves(my sig) -Focusing -Lighting -Temperature/Mood controls by using color mods -Layering and clipping masks -Pen tool effects -Patterns -Fractals -Terragen -Planets -Space -Nebulae -Stars -Texture effects -Dark Art -Eye manipulation -Elemental transformations -Tech -Industrial -Lightning -Energy beams -Energy waves -Radio waves -Vectors -Cleaning vector shapes

and a heck of a lot more

Admin from hell
0 0

I would like to see some text effects, Something different. Ways to make text look like 3d, or fading I don't know just something cool as hell.

0 0

These sound really cool:

-Fire -Water -Using renders -Light Waves -Layering and clipping masks -Energy beams -Energy waves -Radio waves

But honestly, what i personally really would like, we be just a "Using the photoshop interface tutorial"

lots of times i get like "layer locked" or everything goes black and white, or some weird overlay clipping or whatever starts screwing up.

you could talk about all/some of the windows/tools rather than specific tutorials? and just advice for using it in general and how to go about accomplishing specific tasks rather than making sigs.

so this way you could take your knowledge and apply it to new stuff and invent your own methods of doing the stuff above rather than just following a step by step tutorial.

thats my thoughts.

peace yall

0 0

Common problem, go to image>mode>change it to RGB color. Sometimes it's in indexed or b/w which can be a royal pain for a beginner to figure out

Layer locking all you have to do is duplicate the background layer by hitting ctrl-j and delete the locked layer. If you erase anything on the background layer your secondary color is used to replace the area.

Text effects I'll look into here shortly.

0 0

Sorry for the double post, but one article submitted on Basics of Effects and another to hopefully be approved on Color Advice. I'm taking requests on what to make next as of now.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

dex_poet wrote: How would you go about making something Dark or Industrial Lemur? I'm interested now :P

i would also be interested in seeing that.

0 0

2 waiting for approval. Fire and Color Relations. Industrial next. Any others?

EDIT- Industrial waiting for approval.