Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need a sig Ask here!(Lemur)

0 0

SIG REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL THIS SUMMER, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY THIS. I MIGHT TAKE REQUESTS EARLIER DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE.

Previews:

and my sig of course

format to ask in Character/render to use: Color Theme: Additional Text:

additional text is like your catchphrase, slogan, or whatever.

SLOTS

1. Mb0742
  2. root_op
  3. noimus
  4. lemmingmolester
  5. Alcatraz
  6. yours31f
  7. the unknown
  8. RaducE (I don't do animations)
  9. mambo
  10. JUDA
  11. xander250
  12. themastersinner

RANK UP FIRST Jor152 (You need to rank up to apprentice first) n0xgate

DONE 1.Folk Theory 2.Fuser 3.Alka 4.Magnetosphere 5.What_a_legend 6.-Cl 7.Flame_1221 8.Parker 9.Hellboundhackersoc 10.Chronic Burst 11.JapaneseDude 12.Syntaxe

0 0

character: Plato. color: around blue/purple/black text:Folk Theory. preferably not too big.

Thanks!

0 1

hey i'd like a sig too.

character: tux / beastie color: black, green, maybe blue

i think that's it.

0 0

I think you should make some photoshop tutorials; those sigs rock!

:(
80 120

ThorsDecree wrote: I think you should make some photoshop tutorials; those sigs rock!

I agree. I would love to learn how to make them. I'm pretty sure he is writing tutorials though. Can't wait till their done.

0 0

I would like a sig too…

I don't really like the mine that i shafted with painter…. :P

Name : Alka Color them : Black and red or black and blue text : "either I find the way or make the way."

I can talk more about it over PM or IM if you want more details….

0 0

hey Lemur, how come Futility got an avvy and I didn't? xD

0 0

Hey, I would like a sig, I would like it to say "Magnetosphere" and under it saying "My crime is that of curiosity" and I would like it to have code in the background. Any colors will do, I just want a sig, thank you

...Legend?
0 0

I know you got more than 3 request's but I feel its time to change for me to.

I want to see how creative you are…. I'm giving you a blank Canvas all I request is that it reads What_A_Legend on it some one, the rest is up to you.

I hope to see somthing special, if you take me up on this.

0 0

Skunkfoot wrote: hey Lemur, how come Futility got an avvy and I didn't? xD

because your avatar rocks!

0 0

Can i get a sig to Character/render to use: A pyramid or an object that shows wisdom Color Theme:red, black and a little yellow Additional Text:jor152, and a qoute from lord action "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men"

0 0

Jor, you need to rank up, this is to make sure people dont just join and want a sig, but they're active, and apprentice is fairly low, so should be no problem.

Others, I'm getting started, Check back here on occasion to get it, I'll post them here and pm you. It takes an average of 20-40 minutes to make a sig, so I'll get them done as I have the time. You can request a PM also when its done

80 120

Skunkfoot wrote: hey Lemur, how come Futility got an avvy and I didn't? xD

You don't need an avvy. Yours is already awesome. Mine was some crappy thing I found off a random site. I'm sure if you asked though, he'd make it for you. From what I've seen, he's a real nice guy.

0 0

Note - there is no such thing as a good plato render, you have to make one

1 down, psd still here if you want changes

EDIT- 2 down

about 30 minutes each

nobody
0 0

Can I have one, please. I don't mind for the details.

0 0

wow! thats great!! thanks man

Ph4n70m
0 0

Hey, I Wouldn't Mind a Sig if You Have the Time..

Character: None Color: Black & Any Color Text: Parker

Thanks Lemur , Parker

0 0

done with that one

two down now, and yes that is the hbh page source 0_0 ( he said code… )

I borrowed code from one of your projects as a background, and a quote from the manifesto.

0 0

hmm Lemur I see you have -1 community points. I would think that with all these sigs that you have made for the members that you would be awarded some community points.

0 0

well first off i would like to say.. holy shit you have some real talent here! nice! if you ever make a turorial, hook me up.

could i get this as a web banner?

Character: None Color Theme: Black, red, and some 1's and 0's in green, etc. Additional Text: The Shadow Server.

im not the professional you are, so you will probly change this and make it better. Thats cool! thanks in advanced.

0 0

Ah well, go figure, whatever happens happens I say.

Hey -Cl, yours is done, found that text in your profile and thought it fit

0 0

Can I have a sig please? Make it original, try a unique shape, or a super-small size, or vintage, or ascii art inspired.

I would be eternally grateful

0 0

The shape is easy enough to make unique because all you have to do is make it a png with transparency, the real image will of course be a rectangle, but it looks like whatever you want it to. I'll get on that one as well

0 0

May you make me one? ^^ Theme Color: Green Text: SyntaXe

0 0

Sure, one more down by the way.

...Legend?
0 0

Cheers man One thuumbs up from me to you.

80 120

Before you know it, most active members on this site are going to have sigs made by you, and for a good reason too. You're awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks a ton.

Banned
0 0

You got the skill, now study the different kind of arts!

You're indeed amazing. You could be even better though!

80 120

Woa. Thats really weird. I've been using one of those space things you made as my desktop background for a long time now. Guess theres something else to thank you for.

0 0

another one down

Ph4n70m
0 0

Wow, Thanks Lemur :D

nobody
0 0

Thanks lemur:D

0 0

cs3 legal, after I get paid enough I buy things, go figure I like to do it legal on those types of things. Added to list

0 0

another one done.

editing list later

0 0

If you want to, you can do a sig for me. I don't know if u can see my signature, but i would like something in that style. Also love to have that form on it aswell, and love to have something similiar to HellboundHackersok signature :D

0 0

Nice I like it a lot. Good job. Is this banner size or no? Sig size?

0 0

it can be used as a banner too because of the transparent right side

0 0

Thanks, glad you like it

and a reference to my tutorials, that's what happens when I experiment, I got an idea and went with it. Hope you like it Jap

0 0

can you make me a sig bro? I want it black and red

My text should say noimus13

Put some cool stuff in the background;)

You dont need to make the sig if you dont want to.:)

0 0

it's a cool sig, thanks

0 0

Yes please, can I have a nice signature :)

0 0

I'll take the shadow server one (the way it is is fine) With the text "Like the darkness, I will come Alcatraz" thanks

– Alcatraz

Retired
10 0

i could use one if you could with TheLastArcade.com on the sig/avi

Retired
10 0

i could use one if you could with TheLastArcade.com on the sig/avi

0 0

Alcatraz, I only use each design once, I make custom for each one, otherwise it'd be no fun. I'll get to working on these as time allows.

0 0

hey lemur I was wondering if you could make me an animated sig but thats ok if you don't want to but for just a regular sig if you would make me one

character: something with a non visible face (could even be just some smoke with red eyes) color theme: black,red, & green or whatever and like code or script in the background Additional text: "That which wants to remain unknown, will never be found." or something close to it

0 0

Hi. I joined for a while ago. Was hiting the forums, and saw your damn impressive work! :D I was wondering if you may make me one as well? :) Hopefully green or blue, background, code or script (anykind, looks cool xD). And do you mind to make an avatar as well?

I dont know what my rank in the forum is, so please excuse me if I am not high enough…

0 0

I've been spammed up with a lot of work, so sorry for any delays that might ensue from it. More over school work and coding projects that I need to get done. I'll probably get to a majority of them tomorrow. By the way do note that apprentice isnt hard to get to, just study a little.

0 0

Whee, finally :D I am the next on the list :)

0 0

Please can you make me an animated sig with my name?

0 0

Can i have one pleeeeaaassseeeee =]

Something hacking related i spose

=]

EDIT:

Mambo Character: Howard Jones - Killswitch Engage color theme: Upto you =] Additional text: Life To Lifeless The Cycle Repeats

0 0

YO lemur!!!! can you do a sig for me?

Background: Matrix code Top text: JUDA Center symbol: ¥ bottom text: Have A Nice Day H.A.N.D

let me know if you can do it, if not, can you show me where i can get a P!R@t3D copy of @d0I3e ph0+0shop?

0 0

Leet speak is not a good idea, and I bought my copy of cs3 legally from hard work in the freelancing community, I don't care if I could have gotten it for free…

FROM THIS POST ONLY 2 MORE REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN, PERIOD.

0 0

Character/render to use: Tux Theme: apple Additional Text: tuptup

My username not on the sig.

Thnx in advanced.

0 0

ONE MORE AND THEN ITS CLOSED UNTIL SUMMER

0 0

Could you just do me one that looks good, with my name on it….as i know nothing about graphics. :o

0 1

sorry to take quite sometime, but thanks a lot for the sig.

0 0

Thanks lemur! You are king! You are the best! :D

0 0

SIG REQUESTS CLOSED UNTIL SUMMER

all those currently on the list will be made, any others on the rank up list must do so within this week or be discarded. Honestly I didn't think I'd get this many requests in the first place.

0 0

come on man it still can't be closed, are you ever going to open it again