Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need Photoshop advice? I can help

0 0

I'm going to start making a string of photoshop tutorials soon, and I decided to ask the public here. What types of tutorials do you want?

I'm asking so I can make photoshop tutorials that will be used and enjoyed.

As I finish said tutorials I will post them on DA and link them here in the gfx section.

:(
80 120

I know this probably won't help you, but I would enjoy just an all-around basic tutorial. Something that would give noobs like me an idea of what's going on. Eventually a tutorial on how to make sigs would be nice too.

0 0

Ok, I'll get to a basics tutorial soon, any others? Like special effects, anything?

80 120

Maybe it can start out with the easy stuff and them move to more complicated things. For example, maybe you can explain the basic tools necessary to understand the more complex ones. I've been fooling around with it for a while now and constantly find myself lost.

(For instance, every time I try to paste an image, it makes a whole new layer and I have no idea if that's supposed to happen or not.)

0 0

first off, i rarely use photshop, but when i do, i often get like 'cannot complete something, layer locked' or everything gets stuck in black and white so i have to reboot photoshop.

maybe the first few tutorials should cover the interface and all of the windows, and the basic ways layers and paths and shapes and shit work.

0 0

I'd like one on how you made your sig ^.^ it's awesome. That's the kind of stuff I like.

0 0

ThorsDecree wrote: I'd like one on how you made your sig ^.^ it's awesome. That's the kind of stuff I like.

Lemur's sig is sexy!

0 0

I'll get started and leave links as I get them done in this topic

0 0

do one on smudging… that always helps people, erm… C4D's and how to use them nicely, vectors, how to use stocks instead of crappy renders?

...Legend?
0 0

Right first off good luck, tutorials are hard to write, and look forward to seeing these.

I also suggest writing a series of tutorials if you have the time to start from basic's and work up, and use many graphics to help explain what your teaching as it helps people alot if they can learn from visual imagaes as well as indepth text to give the learner a full understanding.

Good Luck man.

0 0

I'm still working on some of them, the basics one should be done soon, it was more of an issue of color schemes and how to keep peoples attention drawn to certain aspects of the tutorial, that and the slice tool and the pen tools suck to fully explain, just long.

that, and wiseman now, yey

80 120

Cool. Can't wait

0 0

Personally I think if you did some tutorials though video that would be great like though a screen recorder :)