Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Wallpaper

0 0

dude I think its awsome. Would it actually fit as a backround on my computer tho. I mean without it looking all pixalated. And if I spent hours trying to write down all the binary in the backround and translated it would it say anything.

0 0

if you have a wide screen then it should it's at a res of 1600x1200

yeah, if you could get the binary off of it, it would translate to :

Cracker Jax was here! HELLBOUNDHACKERS.ORG

Just repeated several times,

0 0

I always wanted to know how do you make the wallpapers and how do you make sigs. Because you know I wouldn't mind having a better sig. Oh an how do you get the sigs on there is it just HTML.

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

the best image making software is Photoshop CS3. download it from a torrent. a sig is [img] whatere url to picture is[backslash + img] backslash = /

or is that a forward slash dang 1:40 am my brain is dead

to make a wallpaper set the pixels on photoshop to whatever the res on your screen is.

0 0

cool background… does look a bit off to me… like the left side is higher than the right

0 0

yeah it might be, I could of airbrushed the sides a little much on that side…

I'll see if I can revise that..

and yeah I used Photoshop CS3

Edit= alright I think I corrected the "left side up" issues, see if it's better

0 0

looks more even, no the flames are phucked up tho..

don't get me wrong, still looks great, and i couldnt do better, but you asked for opinions, so that is mine. good work tho. i should get you to do me a personal one or sommet.

0 0

sure, think I could get some points for it, I know there's a challenge for a animated gif…

yeah, i did it in about 1/2 an hour so I didn't really get a chance to throw a bunch of stuff in it.

I was looking through the wall paper downloads and saw something similar and thought I could make it a little better

Banned
0 0

I really don't like it.

I hate the binary code. The flames are quite ugly. And it's too dark for a wallpaper.

0 0

lawl, spyware, do you like anything about anyone or anything?

Banned
0 0

only_samurai wrote: lawl, spyware, do you like anything about anyone or anything?

An awkward question. Why are you asking this? Consider your motives.

0 0

i dont follow, but i assure i mean it in no way other than just asking if you are an asshole.

Banned
0 0

only_samurai wrote: i dont follow, but i assure i mean it in no way other than just asking if you are an asshole.

I know. It's because I say what I want to say. And really, I just don't like the background. Don't worry, I don't like loads of other things too. It's not you [TS], it's just your taste.

Ehr, that didn't help did it now.

0 0

spyware wrote: I really don't like it.

I hate the binary code. The flames are quite ugly. And it's too dark for a wallpaper.

lol, might I suggest a book…

Banned
0 0

lol, might I suggest a book…

Thanks, from your personal collection I take it?

0 0

sad but true… :(

0 0

Feel free to judge..

End of Discussion.

0 0

unix127 wrote: [quote]Feel free to judge..

End of Discussion.[/quote]

wasn't flaming, just joking around

but do feel free to offer any creative criticism