Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Dynamic Animation

0 0

Ok, I know how to make dynamic images of course. My question is, would it be possible to make a dynamic animation? and If so, how hard would it be? I'm not very experienced with graphics myself, so I don't know anything about anything about graphics ;)

So is it?

Thanks, Reaper

0 0

This class can be used to generate a GIF animation from a set of individual frames in GIF image format.

The class takes as input parameters the list of GIF frame image files, the animation delay between each frame, the horizontal and vertical offset of each frame image.

It combines all image frames and generates a single animated GIF file using only PHP code without using the GD library or other image extensions or external programs .

The animation background may be set to a given color or be made transparent. GIF images into animated GIF with native PHP class

AND:

ffmpeg-php is an extension for PHP that adds an easy to use, object-oriented API for accessing and retrieving information from video and audio files. It has methods for returning frames from movie files as images that can be manipulated using PHP's image functions. This works well for automatically creating thumbnail images from movies. ffmpeg-php is also useful for reporting the duration and bitrate of audio files (mp3, wma…). ffmpeg-php can access many of the video formats supported by ffmpeg (mov, avi, mpg, wmv…) ffmpeg-php It can also be used to combine frames into animated gifs, read the API documentation.