Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hellbound Photoshop Contest #1

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

Ok, I thought this would be an interesting idea. I need an excuse to start working on my photoshop/gimp skills here. I'm going to give people a week to do the first photoshop contest (through Monday, November 19).

For now I'll let people vote and comment in the same thread that they do the photoshop, if this becomes more popular I can always create a separate thread for voting/commenting later. After a week I'll tally up the votes and declare a winner. Only one vote per member to keep things simple. Since I no longer have EM membership, just vote in the thread instead of PMing me your vote. If you have any ideas for a photo for next weeks photoshop contest, feel free to PM me though.

Also, you'll have to avoid posting sexually explicit images according to forum rules. Here's the photo that you'll have to manipulate in this contest. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2191/1987171240_d7b01dc066.jpg?v=0[/img]

Only enter your own work for the contest and have fun.

PS, while this wasn't meant originally as a official contest, Mr. Cheese will sort out an award to the winner anyway.

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

I didn't think it would be a problem, but your right in that I should probably do that anyway to see if the contest can be setup to give an award (most likely community points). I'll PM Mr. Cheese and see what he says.

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

OK cool, I just got a reply from Mr. Cheese. He will give out an award to the winning entry. I'm hoping to get some good entries here. If I win this, I'll be pretty disappointed since I'm still new to using photo manipulation software.

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

oh well, I should have went with my first choice then of the hellbound motorcycle: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2326/1987076388_ac50e63681.jpg?v=0

Instead of dragging out an old poor quality photo from Kosovo to fit in with veteran's day theme. I'd be tempted to change photos if it didn't screw over people who already put some work into the first picture such as yourself. Well at least the next photoshop contest will start out with a better photo.

I'll see what I can do with this one later on tonight.

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

Thanks, If you did I'd greatly appreciate it, I'm working from very little experience in terms of photoshop contests. I just hope we can get the contest to catch on.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

I'm not sure if you wanted people to post their pictures here or not, but here's mine:

[img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd34/ynori7/Photoshopcontestpic1.jpg?t=1194913873[/img]

i dont know if it's any good, i'm kinda a beginner when it comes to graphics

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

yeah, post the photoshops here if possible. It looks pretty good for a beginning photoshop, Ynori7.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: I'm not sure if you wanted people to post their pictures here or not, but here's mine:

[img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd34/ynori7/Photoshopcontestpic1.jpg?t=1194913873[/img]

i dont know if it's any good, i'm kinda a beginner when it comes to graphics

Take out the soldiers, they're far less interesting than the beautiful landscape in the backround.

0 0

This is my entry, not the best, but looks cool to me.. haha

Banned
0 0

My entry, please comment away.

0 0

not very good, sorry, I messed it up

0 0

The last one is super cool lol, and spyware has done a nice one.

0 0

ok, this is a bit of a crap one… < half hour job so dont expect anything good. just to make it clear, i didnt just stick a picture of masterchief on it, that single master chief figure is made of loads of different images that ive sculpted together to fit that soldiers stance.

same with a few other things…so thats why they look dodgy.

Ill probably do another better one but for now it will do.

shockingly bad one coming up. no really, it is.

0 0

Spyware: Very nice, somehow makes me think of Jupiter EX :happy:

0 0

Spywares is beautiful it looks like it was painted beautiful!

Owninizer

Banned
0 0

Are points still awarded for this competition? If so; please TS, choose a winner!