Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Brushing up my skills

0 0

Need a signature, just ask. I'll do it in about 4 days max. I really need to bring my skills back up :)

here's a sample of my work:

0 0

you could make me one :-) maybe something involving binary and some random tags , commands etc etc

Banned
0 0

maybe something involving binary and some random tags , commands etc etc

[personalopinion] Yeah, cause binary is 100% hacker-style. Random tags? Love 'em. Don't get me started on commands, they are the ultra-leetz0r. [/personalopinion]

0 0

spyware, I miss your old sig :P

Banned
0 0

ThorsDecree wrote: spyware, I miss your old sig :P

Don't worry, it's out there somewhere. I'm sure you two will meet again. And please, don't kill my current one, thanks.

0 0

if you could do somthing for me that would be great. should be pretty ez. maybe just bonzibuddy with a bunch of teddybears or somthing (a little gay, but kinda amusing. maybe with "bonzi buddy" across it, i dont know.

thanks

nobody
0 0

Like your style;) Can you make me one?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

i like your style too. if it's not too much to ask, could you make me a desktop background like that?

0 0

You really made that?!? Its PERFECT! Could you make me a sig too? (im in search of the perfect sig) Anything with that chaos-style you had there, and my name would be great! Thanks again if you don't mind :)

0 0

I don't need a new signature, but damn that looks good! :happy:

0 0

Yeah bro, that is really good work. I would like to pick your brain about it sometime. Maybe add me to messenger so we can chat sometime? Once again, great work.

...Legend?
0 0

I'll Definitly be intrested in a Sig, and the beauty of this is…. It can be any thing you want. Let your amazing skill's decide that. Just Incorprate my name … I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.

Amazing Image BTW.

0 0

you work looks pretty cool. i used to have a sig… i need to look around for ti again

Python Ninja
0 0

dude, i don't need a sig, just letting you know ii'm digging your work