Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sig not showing up

20 0

Can anyone please tell me why when I put the IMG code in for the signature that it isn't showing up? My signature shows up on other forums, but on this one it just doesn't seem to want to appear.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Replace the %20's with spaces

20 0

I did as you said and it did not seem to work. Now I get a broken image. Guess I'll keep trying. Thanks for the help.

0 0

very nice dude. very nice.

0 0

I visited the image's URL, and photobucket says that the image doesn't exist :right: maybe you've misspelled it?

0 0

Are you on Windows? It's a link btw… and I went there on Windows and it opened up a bunch of OUTLOOK.exe's. Was slightly annoying, but a simple taskkill /IM OUTLOOK.exe /F command did the trick :D

either way, pretty nice dude..

edit: here: view-source:http://hellboundhackers.org/ban/

:)

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

If u havent noticced his image is a link. And of course with all links dont follow it. Luckly i have maxthon browser and it informed me what programs the link will open.

IF you click the Sig u will have outlook open infinite times. Again just another reason to get Maxthon.

0 0

not infinite…did you even view the source of that file? it's just like 50 mailto: tags…could've been much worse dude..

0 0

SET wrote: IF you click the Sig u will have outlook open infinite times. Again just another reason to get Maxthon.

It can be done in Firefox as well, but requires you to open about:config and set all network.protocol-handler.warn-external.* values to true ;)

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

LOL well i didnt look at the source instead i just counted the warning from maxthon 25 times until i just denyed it and assumed infinite. LOL i dont really check source on simple loops.