Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone want a sig?

0 0

So, I'm bored right now, i can't go outside because it's snowing, and I have no homework to do for the weekend. Therefore, I'm gonna make some graphical forum signatures.

If you want one, just tell me the size you want it, what you want on it, and as many other details as possible.

And you can ask for a matching avatar as well if you want one.

I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart and one of the 'other challenges' :happy:

0 0

dude,first of all we didn ask u if it wud be for points..u said it for urself..lol..and secondle do u think people wud come for sig seeing urs..i mean..no offence

0 0

thinkinstein wrote: secondle do u think people wud come for sig seeing urs.

You evidently know very little about Japanese culture. The 'cute' factor is all the rage in Japan and his sig is a decent representation of that.

I imagine your sig is not everyone's taste either.

0 0

You evidently know very little about Japanese culture. The 'cute' factor is all the rage in Japan and his sig is a decent representation of that.

Agreed, I don knw much abt cows and japan.

I have few limitations due to which i cant make a sig for myself.Sig was made by some other person to which im thankful. hence u don knw my taste.

0 0

make me a sig. I know nothing about makeing them. Any suggestion on what to use.

Banned
0 0

noober wrote: make me a sig. I know nothing about makeing them. Any suggestion on what to use.

Gimp, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

0 0

I would fancy a sig , i have adobe photoshop but ain't that talented in designing. I would like a sig if u have the time ofcourse.

0 0

same here. I will leave the subject to be your inspiration, (but pls not a cow or other animal :P)

0 0

K I made the sigs now. I'm not sure what any of you wanted, you weren't very specific :P so I basically just did random stuff.

For noober: Oh and to answer your previous question, I suggest you use photoshop cs2/cs3 (they both do pretty much the same thing). If you have morals and ethics and don't want to steal software, yet don't have the money to pay for it, just do what spyware mentioned and use gimp. I used to be a gimp fanatic until I discovered how great photoshop was ;)

For Vytas:

For Longbow:

0 0

awesome!! you rock!

0 0

nice

0 0

Could you make me one too? I really like the way those three came out!

0 0

It is going to be along time before I am able to create something worth being my sig.

I like your style.

Could you please make me a sig?

The theme is chess!

You could also try using a pun, such as pwn, pwnage…

0 0

Really like my sig :P

nobody
0 0

Is this offer still open? If so, please make me a sig

0 0

I made the sigs now…been snowing all day so I couldn't go out :P Again, I wasn't too sure what you wanted, swart was the only person that told me what they wanted on their sig :P Varreon, I assumed by your previous sig that you were into moder/space stuff. I dunno. And flame, I just guessed you liked red/orange flames.

For Swartmumba:

For Varreon:

For flame_1221:

0 0

-cL wrote: Loved the style you made on noobers sig.. will make your avatar asap

I made another version of that sig that 'glitters' xD drop shadow fucked things up with the gif though

0 0

-cL wrote: This doesn't add up… who r u?

meh. surprise, i'm wolfrat.

made this account for the lulz, didn't think I'd use it :P

0 0

Wow! Nice sig you made me! Any chance you could change the spacey stuff with asm or reversing stuff? Sorry I didn't leave more info in my request earlier.

0 0

LOL! what happend to ur "microsoft" account? xD dude, ur not homosexuell r u? :S Oh and btw, u can make me a sig, use my username, my team name "ASoK" and my quota, its in my profile :P Would be really glad if u did :)

0 0

root_op wrote: LOL! what happend to ur "microsoft" account? xD dude, ur not homosexuell r u? :S :)

lol no. the japanesedude thing was a joke…xD

yeah I'll make you a sig sometime.

0 0

lol, thx dude, althou the homosexual thingy was just a joke, im in a good mood today :D

0 0

Thank you japanesedude.

Great work!