Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

A Few Bits and Bobs

0 0

Well i thought i'd put up a few bit's and bobs of my stuff, these a just a few random things i did (i also wanna get that other challenge sig done so if anyone wants one then ask just not yet >.< my lapto is broke lol):

^ First i ever made :p

0 0

Wow, I like your work, esp. the Hulk signature. If you had posted this thread a week ago, I would be asking you if you could create a signature for me. But I take pride in what I make, however puny my signature might seem when compared to others.

0 0

they're good…but how much of them did you actually do?

for instance, did you draw the stars/sparks coming from the hulk and draw the whole pattern in the last image? if so, then yeah, they are good. otherwise anyone can slap on some gradient to darken the edges and bung on their name. (if im not mistaken i can see some duplicate layer>soft light/overlay on some of them)

and before you say it, yes, i drew everything in my sig.

0 0

necr0six wrote: they're good…but how much of them did you actually do?

for instance, did you draw the stars/sparks coming from the hulk and draw the whole pattern in the last image? if so, then yeah, they are good. otherwise anyone can slap on some gradient to darken the edges and bung on their name. (if im not mistaken i can see some duplicate layer>soft light/overlay on some of them)

Well said. Too many people nowadays think that just because they know a few Photoshop tricks, they're great designers.

But still, I like those designs, and sigs are always a matter of personal opinion (btw nec, your graphics skills are awesome!)

0 0

Oh i don't claim i drew them or that i am fantastic at photoshop i just thought these were some of my better pieces or to be more exact pieces that i am mostly happy at. I usually get a render creat a background from it (brushing, smudging etc) then i'll alter gradients etc. All probably did have a duplicate layer then soft light/overlay on then, well all except the last two. It's a thing i always add i like the dream effect it can produce or the colours it produces :).

for instance, did you draw the stars/sparks coming from the hulk

If you mean create the pattern then yes i did and then i used it to smudge

2nd to bottom one was done by a slight liquify if i remember correctly

and the bottom one was done by first doing lens flares, then find edges (or something to that effect) and then messing with outer glows etc by the looks of it.

I suck at the pen tool tbh >.< but i try like in this example:

I only like the leaf bit and the text(Top Left) in this one but tis my only example with pen toll usage :)

Like i said not greatest pen tool use but was my first go :angry:

I only make stuff when i'm bored or have nothing to do just a casual thing and i only put these here to see if anyone wanted a sig so i could tick another challenge off :).

(Btw: Just got a render and fiddled until that came out not fantastic but maybe someone somewhere will like it :))

[EDIT:: Yeah as dawg said your design skills are fucking awesome, did you create the writing yourself on your sig? The flow with that pen line sets it off perfectly :D)