Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My Black Book

0 0

Heres two pieces i did within the past couple days :

Go ahead and leave thoughts , opinions , your own art , its a free world !

Neqtan

Banned
0 0

Should we decrypt it? B)

[edit]Sry,its nice ,but i cant read it.[/edit]

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

BIBER wrote: Should we decrypt it? B)

[edit]Sry,its nice ,but i cant read it.[/edit]

Agreed, it's nice, but I don't speak squiggle… :-/

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Agreed, it's nice, but I don't speak squiggle… :-/

Those are leet letters. Only few of us can understand it.

Suxxorz :D

Seriously, it's nice.

0 0

Yeah it is a bit hard to read if youve never read graffiti before .

Here look again after looking at these :

Can you read them yet ? Heres a site with more stuff like it :

http://www.chicagograffiti.com

Thanks for the feedback . Your a funny fellow kaksii .

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I've read shit loads of graffiti, but it looks so much better when it's on a wall and has been done with spray paint, for some reason I can read it better when it's in spray paint >_<

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: I've read shit loads of graffiti, but it looks so much better when it's on a wall and has been done with spray paint, for some reason I can read it better when it's in spray paint >_<

n00b :D

0 0

Meh…

haven't got to grips with this yet then?

Don't use colour….unless it's paint-pen on canvas.

Stick to 'Berol' pens if you really want to add colour.

Practice simple throw ups before you start pieces… Find your own style and way to manipulate letters.

Stop over exaggerating the letters you are using. Do this by keeping the letters in proportion but using the other sections to make the letter more dimensional.

If you paint, I got more advice….good advice. If you don't paint, put your pen down and walk away from your desk, return, ask yourself if your getting noticed doodling in a pad.

I'll try and find some sketches, Only ever have taken one photo of a piece….and got questioned by loads of people in the neighbourhood. Bit of a coincidence going back the next morning I suppose.

Edit: Here we go…

Detailed Piece (outline) Throw up (outline) Complete piece

I've got a few more…but quality is bad as they have been scrunched in my pocket when I've been out.

0 0

Wow Flash, are you a chav? :)

0 0

xO

STABS

NEVER!

Moi!

0 0

Yea, I knew you aren't.

I know some people get aggressive when asking that question.

Ducks rule! :D

(Seriously dude, you look like a scientist on that pic.)

Hehe, Cheerz!

0 0

The Flash wrote: Meh…

haven't got to grips with this yet then?

Come to grips with what ?

The Flash wrote: Don't use colour….unless it's paint-pen on canvas. Stick to 'Berol' pens if you really want to add colour.

Typical response . Paint pen on canvas , are you for real !?

The Flash wrote: Practice simple throw ups before you start pieces… Find your own style and way to manipulate letters.

Typical once again . I heard all those responses to toys back in the 90's . This is my style you see . Never immitated , never ! Throw ups !? Again are you serious !? Throw ups are for people that cant draw and are just getting started . My letter " manipulation " is exactly the way i want it and have been doing it for ten years !

The Flash wrote: Stop over exaggerating the letters you are using. Do this by keeping the letters in proportion but using the other sections to make the letter more dimensional.

Over exagerating , proportion ? This is art bro where do you get off blasting on art and trying to define how it should be done !? Graffiti to me is about freedom . No man or woman has the right to tell someone else how to do there style or how it should look ! My style is as cold as the windy city streets i walk through !

The Flash wrote: If you paint, I got more advice….good advice. If you don't paint, put your pen down and walk away from your desk, return, ask yourself if your getting noticed doodling in a pad.

Advice from you nah bro im All Well ! I get plenty of attention for what i do . I used to bomb on shit , but getting up aint important !

The Flash wrote: I'll try and find some sketches, Only ever have taken one photo of a piece….and got questioned by loads of people in the neighbourhood. Bit of a coincidence going back the next morning I suppose.

Edit: Here we go…

Detailed Piece (outline) Throw up (outline) Complete piece

I've got a few more…but quality is bad as they have been scrunched in my pocket when I've been out. You went back to the scene of a crime !? Wow not bright bro . I like your style all three look nice . But historicaly speeking none of them are pieces ! There all throw ups . A " piece " in deffinition told to me years ago is : large , full of color and detail . Yours do not fit this category technicaly . Ive seen admitted throw ups with more color and detail than this . Thats not to say your art is wack or subpar , its not at all . Its just anyone in the game would have to tell you your wrong in thinking they are pieces ! I would like to see more of your work !

Heres some more of mine , there kinda old :

The only one i like that much is the yellow one . The only one with enough quality worth exceeding paper and possibly seeing paint !

Peace , Neqtan

0 0

its nice to see someone arguing back to flash for once ^^ and he does have a point. i like your style even if i cant really read it :)

0 0

@mr. noob

Well thanks . The last three say " hobit " . The " H " is hard to depict with out haveing knowledge on it . But after that the rest stand out !

I hate arguing , i realy do . Actions speak louder than words all day ! Im not trying to challenge him , but i wont stand by and let shit lye ! Most of the time ill let people wallow in there ignorant ways . But if shit stinks you cant help but smell it , if you know what i mean !?

@Flash

You want to put your balls on the line ? Have an art battle with me !? Let the people speak ! Or we could take it outside to graffiti sites , let the real brothas in the streets put there mind on it ! Well see whos who and whats what at the end of the day when it boils down !

Ill be bringing new pieces through the weeks .

Neqtan